[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already posted this on /pol/ with no luck. So I am here. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480759317940.jpg (42KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
1480759317940.jpg
42KB, 900x595px
I already posted this on /pol/ with no luck. So I am here.
How is it in EU with nazi and confederate flag ?
Mainly with the nazi one.
I want one as WWII antique is it illegal ?
I know that propaganda of nazi stuff is illegal, but thats not the case if its on my wall, isnt it ?
Also I live in Slovakia.
>>
>>17818722
It's not propaganda if you hang it on your wall. You are fine and can keep it.
>>
>>17818722
>Nazi
No bro. Illegal to posses in many European states and even in those where it is not illegal it is very heavily frowned upon

>Confederate flag
In the USA, many Southern families raise the flag as a "memorial" to relatives who fought/died in the Civil War. Undoubtedly, it has also been used as a symbol of race-hate and white supremacy in the USA. Many individuals in the USA see the above two connotations as mutually exclusive

To keep or fly one outside the USA can only be seen in support of white supremacy. Outside the USA, it is firmly a racist symbol. The advantage is that because of lack of understanding of the USA's history in Europe, most people have no idea what the flag even is. So you can almost be hiding in plain sight with relatively few people realising you are basically hanging a "fuck niggers" sign from your home.
>>
>>17818722
I think it is pretty safe to say that the overwhelming majority of 4chan readers are not intimately familiar with Slovakian laws.
>>
>>17818722
>tfw being buddhist is outlawed in most of europe.
>>
>>17818722
It's only illegal in Germany. If you want to hang it on your wall and don't plan to wave it around in the streets, you'll be fine.

Besides, it's fucking Slovakia, so it's not like the law gives too many fucks, if anything your neighbors reaction (and possibly action) would be the harshest consequence.

Now why you'd want to have a flag of people who said you're subhuman?
>>
Bro if this is a /pol/ thread what about trump retweeting a 16 yo kid lmao what a hillarious thing and he wants to free China from an outdated obligation.
And just give up Russia sanctions. If that guy doesn't in some way start ww 3 the I don't fucking know.
I would bet money that he'll cause a world war before febuary
>>
>>17818740
I'm in the south and my family hates seeing a confederate flag

I don't think it's common knowledge that they're used for memorials. First time i've ever heard that in my life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.