[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been talking to girls lately (mainly on Tinder) but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I've been talking to girls lately (mainly on Tinder) but I feel like they're all veeery shallow. None of them had any real hobbies (Just food, traveling, going out or smoking weed).
So none of the conversations went anywhere because we had literally nothing in common to talk about.

Is it that Tinder is a convention for shallow girls? If so, where can I meet girls who'd share any interest with me?
Or is it that I should brute force my way to their pants by liying and not being me?
>>
>tinder
>the place where people go to for a legal easy fuck
>has shallow women in it

im shocked op, SHOCKED

try and rub and tug, maybe there will be conservative virgin girls there
>>
>Is it that Tinder is a convention for shallow girls?

Yes, for the most part

>If so, where can I meet girls who'd share any interest with me?

Places where your interests take place, i.e. Books->bookstore, anime -> anime convention

>Or is it that I should brute force my way to their pants by liying and not being me?

If you want just sex
>>
>>17818510
>why are women vapid and not interested in what I am?
Welcome to being a man.
>>
idk man tinder is for hooking up and cheap validation. it's shallow to the nth degree

>brute force my way into their pants
if you just want to get laid, what's the problem? you want someone you can have sex AND talk about kant with? okcupid lets you specify what you're looking for if you still want to try the online route
>>
>>17818515

Yet they complain when you're straightforward about just wanting sex.
>>
>>17818516

Are you suggesting to go to a bookstore and start talking with random girls out of nowhere?

That would make me a total weirdo. They'd probably call security eventually.
>>
>>17818545
You have no game, nvm then
>>
>>17818510
Ffs. you go to tinder for a serious relationship. Im done. Goodnight 4Chan
>>
>>17818545
You don't have to do shit like that, but you have to set the scene for the kind of girls you want. Join a reading circle or specific course for your own hobby and you are much more likely to come into contact with like-minded women than you are on the most generic, tacky dating app there is.
>>
Dw, finding women that arent shallow is actually heaps difficult. All the woman in my ee class was a pretty shallow chick, math classes just cared about drinking and idk where else to go
>>
>>17818510
try finding girls who don't use their sexuality to get attention any girl who needs her sexuality to get attention is just sad and will probably have no personality.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.