[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it feels like literally everyone at uni (first year) is in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1163.jpg (125KB, 910x1048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.jpg
125KB, 910x1048px
it feels like literally everyone at uni (first year) is in a relationship. Are they all just too deluded to realise these relationships won't last that long, or are dating habits among British students changing?
>>
even if it doesnt last its fun and why would you want to be alone?
>>
>>17818453
Over thinking things like this will make you very lonely.

Everyone knows when they are young that these relationships won't last. Promises are made, and hearts are broken. So be young, get your heart broken, or break a heart. Have a few too many drinks. Just make sure you stick to your studies in the morning.

You'll regret it if you don't. Make memories. Meet a girl that'll break your heart two years from now but you keep going on, yet you'll never forget.

Have fun, drink a bunch of booze but be safe. You'll grow up in two years. Everyone does it, just don't get hooked on it.
>>
Why would you get in a relationship acting like it wont last. People need to at least try and that involves being optimistic
>>
>>17818453
it's a natural impulse, not completely logical. A really logical person would just recognize that they have a strong urge to be in a relationship, then make a decision to engage in it or not, conscious of the fact that it's likely to fail. Personally, I see them as practice for when the situation is better and the relationship is more likely to succeed.
>>
>>17818469
Fuck I hate the whole "college is the best time of your life, make mistakes and have fun" mentality. I've never understood it. I just want to get the fuck out of here and make money. I put in way more time now than I will at any job. Plus I just don't understand the appeal of parties, or hook-ups. I really hate my generation, and the culture that comes along with it.

>inb4 edgy fag
>>
Young people are stupid and short sighted and horny as fuck. Always have been, always will be.

That answers your question
>>
Life's a game mate
>>
>>17818773
>college is the best time of your life, make mistakes and have fun

You are an edgy fag. It means just that, mistakes you make in your 20s can't really be held against you. You don't want to be a 30-something who doesn't know how to relationship or how to sex.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.