[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started hanging out with this girl because she offers me things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: oh no.jpg (79KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
79KB, 1000x1000px
I started hanging out with this girl because she offers me things like entertainment, assistance with various aspects of my life, and sex. She seems to have wanted the same thing from me, but both of us caught feelings anyway. She tried to deny the feelings, but I honored them and said we would have to be in a legitimate relationship or break up.

Now we're together, but there is this really big tension between the two of us. She is a high class, silver spoon fake-conservative fake-Christian, and I'm an impoverished yet intellectually honest liberal (not an SWJ dumbass cunt, btw). I'm poor because my parents were abusive/neglectful, and working up from homelessness takes a while, She, on the other hand, is in choir school singing opera, and her dad works for Microsoft.

She's always asking me not to be an embittered poor fuck with nothing to contribute to classy conversations, and I'm always asking her not to be a cunt without any social awareness.

Where is something like this going to go? Can we get past our differences?
>>
>>17818443
As someone from the opposite position (guy from a rich family with a really, really poor girl because that's literally the only thing that would hit on me) it didn't work out.
My parents always acted nice around her, but constantly tried to convince me to break up with her.
In the end I broke up with her because we had nothing in common (average Robot vs. "special snowflake pseudo-normie mentality girl), and of course, she played the pregnancy card on me which obviously turned out to be bullshit.
Based on what I lived, if I were you I'd try to keep going, but don't act too cocky or she'll leave you; and just hope her parents don't convince her into leaving you.
>>
>>17818451
not sure what to take from this in terms of advice
>>
>>17818461
Yeah, I know it wasn't much advice, but at least it's something for you to reflex on, I guess.
>>
>>17818464
wait there was perspective in there, about the parents and stuff

I thought I wrote something about that, didn't know you were just guessing. good guess.

she knows the parents aren't going to like me because I'm not classy mc talented fuck or whatever it is they like.
>>
>>17818443
>embittered poor fuck with nothing to contribute
going nowhere because you are an embittered poor fuck with nothing to contribute. intellectually honest my ass what you have done is given up before even trying hard. Tens of thousands no hundreds of thousands of poor fucks make it big because they keep fucking trying
>>
>>17818781
I didn't say anywhere that I wasn't trying. I've been building up from homelessness and mental illness for only a year or two, so I'm not very far yet.
>>
>>17818781
and that was a misquote
you said
>nothing to contribute
when what I said was
>nothing to contribute to classy conversations

what I meant by that is I don't know how to talk to these people or what to talk about.
>>
>>17819210
her and I can talk because we're really trying, and poor people stuff is more accessible because you don't need to speak French or go to art history to understand it.
>>
>>17819207
I understand you but if you go into her world and sound like you do here people will dismiss you. Despite the rap rich folk get many in the US came from nothing and succeeded through hard work and smarts. Because of that nothing is more sexy or respected than a man or woman that makes it despite starting at bottom. Keep working and expanding, even include some of the shit her world likes. Its an education, an ongoing education.
>>
>>17819235
I agree. I think the problem with the wealthy looks like this.

overlord ultra wealthy reptilian fucks

honest company owners

most "rich" people
honest non-profit owners
middle class

impoverished

the only people I have a problem with are the ultra wealthy reptilian fucks, who I will most likely never come in contact with. rich people have annoying attitudes, because they are doing better than those around them, but I honestly love and respect them all the same
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.