[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm balding at 19, is there any way to stop this or is my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20161203-012718.jpg (694KB, 1242x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161203-012718.jpg
694KB, 1242x1012px
I'm balding at 19, is there any way to stop this or is my youth coming to an end already?
>>
Yeah not normal at your age, so it's probably how you're treating your hair or your diet.

Step 1: Cut down washing hair to ever 2-3 days. I use a cowash (gentle conditioner) most days. If my scalp is dry I massage coconut oil into it before I shampoo in the shower, then use the cowash.

Step 2: Get biotion. A 10,000 MCG supplement will yield the best effects, 5000MCG is the minimum you should take to notice effects. It's a supplement that makes hair stronger and grow faster.

Step 3: Don't scratch your scalp if it itches. Use your cowash or just massage your scalp with water in the shower.

Step 4: Never use hairdriers or towel dry your hair. pat it with a towel to absorb the water then let it air dry. Scrubbing your head with a towel pulls out a lot of hair.

Step 5: Drink lots of water.

Step 6: Stop stressing out about it. Leave it alone, do the right things for it, and it'll grow. Stress triggers balding.

Step 7: For the most part, just keep it healthy and leave it alone. The more you irritate your hair and scalp the weaker it becomes. Biotin helped me immensely. My thinning spots filled in completely, my hair actually grows in too thick now. My hairline is also back to normal. I took 10,000 micrograms a day and noticed results in about a month. Huge results at the 2-3 month mark. I'm confident if I take it for the rest of my life my hair will be fine.
>>
>>17818397
Forgot an important step: Stop using name brand shampoos and conditioners, they do more harm than good.

Crew is a good brand, I use their shampoo. Their conditioner is good but you can get one that's just as good from Trader Joe's for much less. It's called the tea tree tingle conditioner, I use it as a cowash.

Brands like Dove for Men and shit have tons of harsh chemicals that can actually cause hair and scalp problems.

I can't say don't stress enough. It's going to take about 2 months if you follow these steps to see good results. During that time you just have to relax and wait. If you stress, it'll take longer to see results or it may get worse.
>>
>>17818411
I'll try all this, thanks man. Is biotion expensive? I lost my job recently so money is kind of tight.
>>
File: 5556.jpg (21KB, 548x974px) Image search: [Google]
5556.jpg
21KB, 548x974px
I've posted in another thread about balding but take it from me; balding isn't so bad. In fact, you'll probably look more masculine. The thing is, though, you have to own in. In other words, you have to exude confidence and you can't let the bald head lower it. Just act like you're better than everyone and women will pick up on it. They love that shit

Pic is me from a month ago, been shaving it for awhile now and feel great
>>
>>17818397
>>17818441
I started thinning at 18, and it was stupidly noticeable by 20 that I was balding.
I took the cost effective option, I shave my head.
At first I was super scared of looking awful, or women not finding a bald dude attractive
(Because I'm now 21) But honestly, Shaving my head has been the best thing in my life.

You can spend money on Monoxodil, and biotin and whatever, which can stop it, but do you want to apply that shit every damn day for the rest of your life?

Or you can say fuck it and shave your head, grow some facial hair, and roll with all the skinhead jokes like I do.
>>
>>17818408
Thanks for your intake.

I've made some research about Biotin. Doesn't seems to have any side effects.

Two questions for you :
1. Did Biotin helped with your receding hairline or simply helped with the hairs you already had?

2. What about the connection between fapping and hair loss in your opinion?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480446559287.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480446559287.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Quick op shave your head before they notice!
>>
>>17818483
You're a genius
>>
>>17818491
Thanks (^:',
>>
if you google "reverse heart disease" it will tell you to become vegan. eating second-hand proteins from animals, and animal products is no way to live. get your proteins fresh from plants, and avoid all those blood-vessel blocking diseases that are bad for you.

first they clog up the capillaries supplying blood to your hair follicles, and they start to die, then they clog the blood vessels to your brain and make you stupid, then they clog the blood-flow to your penis and you have erectile dysfunction. The more meat and dairy you eat, the higher your blood pressure gets as your circulation gets clogged more and more, until you have a heart attack and die.
>>
>>17818441
I was worried I might look weird bald, but I have a similar head shape to you
>>
If you can grow one out, the best thing you can do is just shave your head and grow a beard. Beards are awesome. So awesome that you'll beat any good haircut just by having that beard.

There are some beard growing guides on google and youtube. Just look up the most reputable ones and you'll be all set.
>>
You ain't balding yet, son. Lighten up.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.