[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My old pasta still applies. Just came home from a party, had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: asdasd.png (89KB, 1020x993px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
89KB, 1020x993px
My old pasta still applies. Just came home from a party, had a good time, socialized with a lot of new people, went home alone.

Well fuck.
>>
>>17818110
It's not that they can "smell that you're a virgin", it's that you care about it way too much. It literally does not matter, and you only think that it does because you've been exposed to the "you're a wizard at 30" mentality on the internet. This simply isn't true.

Plus, (most) girls don't go to parties to find boyfriends or hook up. They go to have fun with people they know. Same for bars, or any of the other "typical" hook-up places. They don't work. If you are going to meet someone you genuinely like and who genuinely likes you, it'd be somewhere where both of you are expressing a common interest. An art gallery, online playing games, whatever. But, again, if you're forcing it, it'll never happen.

I'm ugly, awkward, and have no-social life. I just accepted that I'd probably never date, let alone marry. I just didn't let it bother me, and didn't try to get laid/go on dates/have female friends. I even turned down advances from a girl who I simply found unattractive. One day I was just chatting with people on a forum (not 4chan), and struck up conversation with someone. We talked for hours, and just clicked. We started emailing, then texting, then phoning, then video chatting, then flying to meet each other. That was 5 years ago, we're still together. She's wonderful.

Just don't force it, and let it happen on its own. If it does, it does, and it it doesn't, it doesn't. Don't let yourself care. Focus on yourself, doing things you enjoy.
>>
>>17818837

Why not force it?
>>
the world of internet dating is you friend. It's literally soooo easy
>>
>>17818843
mah mang
>>
>>17818843
Forcing it equates to desperation, to not being confident, which is a huge turnoff for most women. It also means you'll settle for something below your standards if it was offered, which may lead you to regret your choice, and feel disheartened instead of happy about the experience.
>>
>>17818851
Fair sure that's not the OP, rather a fine chap advocating the age old practice of rape.
>>
>>17818837
>you care about it way too much
OP here, I really don't, if I did I'd pay a hooker. It's just the only irregularity about me I can see.
>>
>>17818110
>being obsessed enough to write a wall
>surprised that people smell your obsession
It's not about being a virgin, anon, it's about being obsessed by this dumb shit.

You could remove all implication about virginity in your wall, you'd still sound obsessed and it clearly shows when you talk to people. Not being good at social clues and body language and the likes, makes it even more obvious.
>>
>>17818110

So you had a good time and met new people, but you only care about getting laid?

Way to be eternally disappointed. Have fun, dude, and don't be so desperate.
>>
>>17818905
Obsession about what exactly? Writing and elaborate paragraph about my problem doesn't make me obsessed, it makes me elaborate.
>it clearly shows when you talk to people
When and where have we met and talked that you can judge that? Usually this doesn't cross my mind until I'm back at home lying in bed alone.

>>17818913
>you only care about getting laid?
God alone knows why you'd read that into what I actually wrote.
>>
>>17819114
roasties just getting offended at you, pay them no heed.
>>
>>17819114
>Obsession about what exactly?
This whole virginity bullshit. Even considering it a "problem" is ridiculous but at least somewhat understandable for a 16-17 year old faggot jerking off to his latest waifu, not a grown ass man with a reasonable range of interests and education.

Don't you have actual things to worry about? If you want to lose virginity, pay for a prostitute. If you want to have a girlfriend, stop looking and work on relevant bits of your life like self-improvement and ambitions. If you want a fwb relationshit, improve social skills and sense of humour.

>When and where have we met and talked that you can judge that?
Speaking from experience, which obviously doesn't have to apply for you ... but generally "no gf :(" types are very easy to tell apart (even easier than racists or something due the limited social skills). Even if the idea doesn't consciously cross your mind, people with certain mindstates tend to send out more or less obvious vibes to their surrounding, shit like not being able to hold eye contact, overcompensating and trying too hard to impress bitches (or going the opposite way like r9k losers) and whatever the fuck else.
>>
>>17819611
You're misunderstanding me, my "problem" isn't that I've never had sex, it's that no girl has ever been roantically interested in me.
>Speaking from experience, which obviously doesn't have to apply for you
This crude generalization devoids everything you say of any relevance and credibility.
>>
>>17819726
No girl been interested in you because you care too much about getting girls interested in you and consider not giving them the dick yet worth mentioning, and the likes.

Try a honest thought experiment. Would you want to date a female version yourself? Would you even be interested in the idea after seeing/talking to female version of yourself for couple minutes? How about if you would know them for a while?

>This crude generalization
It's called observation, anon.

"From my experience fat people eat a lot food."
>>
>>17818110

Listen, you have to be aggressive. You probably are too nice. You need to start actively pursuing and flirting with them.

You need to start provoking reactions out of people. You need to start getting them emotionally invested in you as a person.
>>
>>17818110

Define every single thing you have said. Define "wealthy enough". Give education, career, bench/dl/squat numbers, height, what you can do on a car, what you drive, etc.

A lot of these threads are people who are delusional.

A lot of these threads are also from people living in shit city's suburbs where they never run into anyone their age.
>>
>>17818837
>>17818851

>if your life works out, it does, if it doesn't, it doesn't the post
>>
>>17819775
>Define "wealthy enough"
That's very hard to quantify, but I have enough money in the bank to buy the usual status symbols like top of the line phones, nice clothes and eating out fancy.
Highest school education available in my country, soon to graduate as an engineer from one of the best universities in my field. I don't lift, I play tennis and occasionally football, along with running and calisthenics to support that. 5'9". I drive a mint condition 2nd hand sports car that was 33 grand new and cost me 20 and can do my own maintenance past oil changes and doing brakes. I've taken a lot of cars apart and put them back together as part of studying to become an engineer, as well as doing repairs on family and friend's cars.

I already said I'm studying in a city that's mostly a sausage fest, but I'm spending a lot of time in cities with a higher female to male ratio when I get the chance.
>>
>>17819964

You are basically an average passable person with wealthy parents.
>>
>>17819972
>You are basically an average passable person with wealthy parents.
Correct, unless you're trying to imply I didn't work for the things I have. I've started making my own money on the side early and after a couple semesters you can do better jobs than flipping burgers during vacation.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.