[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 23, 24 in three months >kissless virgin, never had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5006.jpg (591KB, 1440x1659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5006.jpg
591KB, 1440x1659px
>be 23, 24 in three months
>kissless virgin, never had a gf

I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I've worked on myself, gotten buff, started dressing well... I tried being more open and outgoing but I'm too scared to make a move on girls that I like and when I get over it and make a laughable attempt, I fail horribly. Been to therapy, but I don't know what's wrong with me. As a tall, semi-goodlooking guy in university it should be easy for me to get a girlfriend or have sex, but I'm a total failure in that regard. Now I'll be 24 in a couple of months and never had any experience with women at all. I see a grim future ahead of me where I will settle for the next best woman at around 40 years old and get divorced quickly after.
Is it even possible to have a fulfilling love life in my situation? I don't know how it all went so wrong but I don't think I can live like this much longer.
>>
best two tips

don't overthink any of this
take some risks

that's all
>>
>>17817733
Fuck, you're right.

I needed to hear that, thanks. ;_;
>>
>>17817743
also ask someone to slap you and cut your shit you sound like a pussy
>>
>>17817746
You just ruined it again
>>
>>17817751
I think he made it better
>>
>>17817708
You sound like me. Fair number of friends, have a wide range of hobbies, fine in social settings, khv.

I try to be optimistic. Fate has conspired against us, but continue to improve yourself for your own sake. If shit happens it happens, all you can do is try to put yourself in favorable conditions to meet more people.
>>
>>17817762
Definitely better. OP sounds like a complete bitch. I'm 26 and kissless and I've never understood why people want to be in relationships so much. I can understand getting your dick wet but why try and date every chick that smiles at you? If you both click and there's obviously something there, then yeah go for it.

Jesus Christ, grow a pair. Go cut down a small tree with a buck knife at night or run on gravel until your feet start to bleed.
>>
>>17817708

these assholes telling you to stop being a pussy need to fuck off... I know exactly what your'e going through... and honestly I don't have an answer... I'm going to fuck some street whores and hope it changes my perspective... lmaoo
>>
File: pepe wizard.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wizard.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>17817708
M8, it's over for you.
If you are a kissless, handholdless virgin at that age, you might as well embrace wizardhood.
No woman will ever see you as anything other than a pathetic loser, and at best, will settle for you for your beta bucks after they themselves rode the cock carousel for almost a decade.

Not fucking worth it.
Forget women, absolve yourself from the desire for female contact.
Accept your fate as a disciple of the dark arts, and join the brotherhood of wizards.
>>
>>17817708
The reason you are failing is because you have no experience of winning. If your confident you look good then go for it. Pay attention to signs for attraction then use that as a confidence boost and go in for the kill.
>>
Work on your low self esteem, you worked on the external shit already. When you gain self confidence it exudes attraction, I swear. Also be out there more and be open to new experiences.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.