[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know any real ways to make some easy money on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hpstr-25-May-2016-18-53-35.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hpstr-25-May-2016-18-53-35.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Does anybody know any real ways to make some easy money on the internet without doing too much? I know that makes me sound like a lazy bum, but that's cause you don't know my situation. I have a job. I'm a busboy at a local restaurant where I live, and i get paid cash about 300 bucks every two weeks. Here's the kicker. I've worked there for 3 months and have only 350 saved up. Not because of MY spending habits, but because my family leaches off of me. To them, I'm just a source of extra money. The only reason I still have that amount of money is because its in my bank account that I made without them knowing. I take a little bit of cash and put it in each pay period, but not enough for it to seem like alot of money was missing when my mom takes it from me. I'm turning 19 in January and I want to be gone by then. Yes, I plan on leaving. But in my current situation, I won't have enough money to survive long enough to get back on my feet wherever I choose to leave to. I just need a way to make some extra money without my family knowing so I'll be set when I leave. I hate that I'm doing this, because I truly am a hard worker, and I love my family, but I don't see myself having any sort of future as of right now. Just. Anything helps guys. I know you guys can help me out.
>>
>>17817263

nope. there isn't. you can find ways to make money online but they involve being entrepreneurial, not just shit we can sign you up for. if things like that exists they'd be over clogged fast.

my advice? just move out to a shitty situation. people act like their only choices are the american standard of comfort or homelessness.

but you could say, move out, live with 4 dudes in a studio apartment eating nothing but chicken and rice and still save more money than you save at home.
>>
>>17817263
have you tried to talk your family about what you're trying to do
>>
>>17817268
Not op
But does anyone know where to find roommates that would be down for a shitty apartment

I wanna save as much money as possible to start a buisness
>>
>>17817273

craigslist. make a post asking and see whats around.

>BUT ITS CRAIGSLIST, I HEARD ONE RUMOR ONE TIME ABOUT SOMETHING BAD THAT HAPPENED THERE

roommates are shit no matter where you get them, get over it. if you can find a place and rent it yourself and just put up an ad for it, that will get the best results. but others are probably already in that situation. just go to craigslist, set the rent low and see what you find.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
Tons

reddit.com/r/beermoney is a good place to get started with all the usual bullshit easy-mode stuff- surveys, affiliate marketing, etc

You can also do things like direct marketing, selling digital content of whatever variety, advertising, currency exchange etc. All fairly quick turnaround but take a good brain and enough skill to understand the landscape

I've made a living online since I was 15- I taught myself my first programming language (PHP) just before it became big and built a browser based mmorpg and charged $4/m subscription. At 60k players at its peak I was making a ton for a kid.

I was only able to do this because 1. I had lots of time to put into it and 2. I was constantly learning and applying new skills.

I've since tried and tested many little ways to earn extra income online and most of them work if you know what you're doing and how to make them into more than most people do at face value- but you must be smart and curious and know your way around people and technology- as with any business or income source salesmanship and marketing are paramount and the rest is meeting customer demand

HOWEVER the golden rule I always give people is this-

If you're stupid and not curious enough to ask instead of finding out yourself you almost certainly don't have what it takes to make it happen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.