[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's the sitch. I'm a bad person. Not "I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1462380066022s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1462380066022s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
Here's the sitch. I'm a bad person.

Not "I feel like I'm worthless", or "muh motivation". I am a bad guy. I have done and said awful things in the past that can only be justified by the fact that I didn't think they were wrong at the time. No matter how many times I ask I will not be forgiven, and my past has come back to haunt me. I'm full of nothing but regret and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I accept what I've done but I can't lie and tell people that the rumors are false anymore. I'm essentially cucked if I admit anything. I don't like being bad, and I don't think I still am, but who would believe that?

What do I do? It's encroaching upon my ability to go about the day.
>>
Time to move to a new place and try to move on
>>
first and foremost, tell us what you did. yes, it does matter, because it defines what you can or cannot do to move on.

but ultimately the easiest option is as the other anon said. move to a new place.
>>
Who did you molest, anon?
>>
>>17817224
I can't quite explain because I have friends who frequent 4chan. Let's just say that likely case scenario I will be ostracized by everyone I know, be interpreted as a sociopath (I do exhibit minor sociopathic behavior, but I know I'm not), and pretty much be miserable until I get my degree and actually can move. I'm not sure what worst case could be since it's stuff from when I was a socially autistic kid in high school.
>>
>>17817241

>people use 4chan
>and since they already know, i cant let them i know they know

whats the issue here? just tell us anon none of your friends are in this thread
>>
>>17817175

If you haven't killed, tortured, raped or otherwise compromised other people's health or safety, you're probably overreacting.

If you have done those things, then maybe it is time to kys.
>>
>>17817175

At least say how old are you. This could be an 18 years-old overreacting to a bad breakup. We need some info dude.
>>
>>17817245
Well they don't know because I deny it, but whatever. They probably can tell it's me from image.

I'm 19 now so this is about 4-5 years ago. I was a no friends autist who got his first gf by miracle. After about almost 2 years I thought we were comfortable enough with each other, and having no experience with women I thought they liked it when guys were assertive. No, I didn't molest anyone, but she wasn't cool with it at all. Pretty bad, but we made amends and she said it was all okay and a week alter we were back to fooling around only on her accord.

Years after she dumps me and it comes and bites me in the ass. Now she runs around our college saying I sexually assaulted her and I'm the most vile person alive.

There were many other wrong things I did, mostly because I was uninvested in this long term relationship because I knew better. Thus I was just a huge asshole, to her and most people back then. It was very dysfunctional relationship and neither of us were really happy.

It's just that this is the first time I've had real friends and I don't want to ruin it because of mistakes I've made in the past.

Also let me know if I'm just being a faggot and it's no big deal. I've done some other bad shit but this issue is the one that's affecting me now.
>>
>>17817278

you are being a faggot. she got over it and continued the relationship and now its just break up drama. tell people thats what it is.

but only if they ask.

this isn't going to ruin your life unless you talk about it more than she does.
>>
>>17817278
>Now she runs around our college saying I sexually assaulted her and I'm the most vile person alive.
Sounds like she's the cunt, not you.
>>
>>17817294
>drama this many years later

Anon the shit I did was pretty fucked up, and I don't think she ever got over it. After that I'm 99% sure she just kept me around because I gave her attention, and now she's turned out to be an attention whore feminist. Regardless of whether or not it's exaggeration strangers still give me scowls and treat me like dirt. I still feel awful about it and I really just want advice on reasons to forgive myself, if I should at all.
>>
>>17817304

we dont know what you did other than be 'assertive' and then other 'vile' shit that you refuse to tell us about, so unless you want to tell us we literally cannot help you
>>
>>17817175
"If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present."
-Lao Tzu

Look ahead and leave your regrets behind. Life only moves forwards and these regrets are holding you back. I said and did really dumb things before and I regret them, but I don't let them control me. Self-ownership is one of the most important values and if you let these thoughts control you forever, you're fucked.

I said bad things and you said bad things, so why don't we start saying good things. It won't make up for the bad things, but it will make the world a better place and you will be a good person. You can't go back and as long as you don't kill anyone, you can change turn your life around and be the good man you want to see in the world.
>>
She's in the wrong here. Only talk about it when asked or told about it and say that it's breakup drama and if with anti-feminist friends, make a joke about feminism and how she's being retarded. Eventually this will die down and your friends won't leave because some feminazi bitch is spreading lies after being triggered. Relax and keep moving on while clearing your name whenever asked, but if you aren't asked or it isn't brought up, don't talk about it and let it die out. You'll be fine Anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.