[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 female here. I've had a comfortable, close friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

22 female here. I've had a comfortable, close friendship with a guy online for two years. we get along well since we both have the same interests and can play video games together literally all day, and nothing really ambitious is happening in our lives that takes away time from each other.
the thing is, he's incredibly lazy not just in what we do, but his whole life in general, refusing to get a job or go to school. he won't call me his girlfriend even though he acts like I am, because he "wants to be free," which I think is an excuse to just keep being lazy.
I already put in the time and money, on my own, to visit him, where he seemed very genuine and acted like we were in a relationship. but when I left, he wasn't phased and never pushed for another meet.
after more pushing on my end he's "allowing" me to come stay with him for a month, even though I tried to convince him to come visit me instead, he completely refuses because "lazy" and having never flown. although I can pay to see him again, he won't even offer to pay for me. I can tolerate it if he's just emotionally stunted, but I don't know if he's knowingly leading me on.

tl;dr should I keep trying to make things work with a lazy guy who never says he wants a relationship, but acts like it?
>>
>>17817089

its not leading you on.

he literally says
>I DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP.

you literally said
>after more pushing on MY END hes 'allowing" me to come stay with a month

hes made it clear. he gave leeway on your side because it seems to be something you want. but he made it clear. hes fine with a fling. its not 'lazy' to /not/ date someone who lives so far away that it takes a vacation to go visit them. it requires flying in a plane for christs sake, its not lazy to say 'nah id rather be single than put up with that and try to uprooot my entire fucking life to figure out how to accomodate you'.

hes laid down what hes willing to do, play video games, do romantic stuff if / when you visit. but hes made it clear hes not uprooting his life to accomodate some girl he met on a video game.

you aren't in the wrong for wnating what you want but dont blame him. dont call him lazy. dont say hes leading you on. becuase by your own account hes been 100% honest with what he wants and what level of you he is comfortable with.

if i were you I'd move on.
>>
Dump him. Reading this thread was a waste of my time for something so obvious.

The interesting question is, as a 22 year old girl, why are you trying stick to this guy? What happened to you in your life to feel this way about someone who has no respect for you?
>>
>What happened to you in your life to feel this way about someone who has no respect for you?
This is question OP should be asking
>>
>>17817089
the question is, why the fuck do you want to be with someone like that? Usually when someone is treated poorly it makes them want to get on the good side of the person who treats them like shit. They end up feeling like shit about themselves and vying for that person's affection. He's doing the hot cold thing just right to get you vying for his affection when you probably don't even really want it. I predict that if you were to get together with this guy you would realize how much of a fucking loser he is and leave him. So many women just want the chase and then when they catch it they don't want it anymore.
>>
>>17817124

she basically just has a male mindset

>rejector is VERY clear about rejecting them
>but is okay keeping them in their life at a very clearly defined 'less than committed' standpoint
>rejected assumes this means that they will eventually change their mind
>rejector doesn't change mind
>WHY IS (S)HE LEADING ME ON?
>>
>>17817089
Where do I find grills like u online? What games do you play
>>
>>17817127
You saying this chick is getting friendzoned?
That actually makes a lot of sense
>>
>>17817132

basically. more like friend with benefit zoned based on OPs account but i cant be sure if they had sex or what.,
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.