[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with gf from 4 years and went no contact a week ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 350px-Dydx.jpg (14KB, 350x329px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Dydx.jpg
14KB, 350x329px
I broke up with gf from 4 years and went no contact a week ago. From that moment I can't concentrate on anything. I've wasted this entire week playing vidya when I should be studying for a math test coming on Tuesday!

It feels so painful. She was my best friend. I feel I've lost a part of myself.

I suspect she's in a rebound relationship with a guy online from another country. That makes things worse, but at least I know they won't have physical interaction.

How can I focus on my studies in this situation?

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>17817072
Do things you enjoyed before you got with her . That helped me center myself .Played basketball , Dota and started jogging . Focus on you.
>>
>>17817081

We've dated 4/5 years. I barely remember my life before her.
>>
>>17817084
Then you've got a blank slate to reinvent yourself. Do you have any idea how many people want that?
>>
>>17817084
Start anew . This is the time where you find out who you are . You can either sit back and do nothing , or live life starting from scratch .
>>
>>17817118

Considering how it feels... not many.

I know what you mean, but I'm emotionally paralyzed.
>>
Steps to recovery:

1) Delete from all social media
2) Conciously stop yourself from stalking on social media
3) Get excess energy out with physical activity, lifting is great for men
4) Go out with friends and interact with other women

Pretty soon you will realize she was not as colossaly important as you make her out to be right now, I know it sounds crazy, but it's true. I too felt like 80% of my person was cut out when we broke up but it's just not true.
>>
Also, I can't stop thinking about the possibility of her moving the US with this guy and having a great life with him while I rot here in Argentina. A fucking third world country.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.