[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here had any experience with rituals such as the midnight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone here had any experience with rituals such as the midnight game? i think they are probably bull shit, and the things people see are simply due to paranoia but i like to keep an open minded and consider the possibility that this stuff is real. i have thinking of doing a ritual out of interest. thank you in advance.
>>
It's in ur head
>>
>>17816838

the big question you have to ask yourself is WHY the ritual would work.

even if you believe in god or a less strict form of spirituality, the idea that someone magically found human specific rules to do ghosty things is rather silly.

why would knocking on your door 22 times do that? if spirituality exists it would preceede the existence of doors, so did the ghosts have a meeting and say 'k, so theres these new things called doors, and im thinking if someone knocks on them 22 times then lights one of those weird candle things we should totally pop out and say boo!'
>>
>>17816916
>why would knocking on your door 22 times do that? if spirituality exists it would preceede the existence of doors, so did the ghosts have a meeting and say 'k, so theres these new things called doors, and im thinking if someone knocks on them 22 times then lights one of those weird candle things we should totally pop out and say boo!'

yeah, thats why i said its probably bull shit. makes no sense in reality. if the spiritual world does exist, maybe they are bounded by rules and certain movements in this world give them freedom. this is kind of why i want to try it out; to see what happens.
>>
>>17816934

it would be really random and arbitrary.

I believe in spirituality, I manage a psychic, and our whole shtick is spirits and how they act and why. but none of its really based on modern day inventions or concepts.

i do believe spirits can be tied down to certain patterns in their life. btu there is no reason a 'ritual' like the one described is a 'law' in spirituality. and even if it was, how would people have discovered it? like who experimented with all this shit and found the exact numbers?

if spirits and darker beings exist, they /could/ interact with this, but it would by no means be required.
>>
>>17816942
>i do believe spirits can be tied down to certain patterns in their life. btu there is no reason a 'ritual' like the one described is a 'law' in spirituality. and even if it was, how would people have discovered it? like who experimented with all this shit and found the exact numbers?

i have no idea lol, maybe it was a rinse and repeat kind of thing, maybe people involved in the experiments where aware of the connection of items in this world with the spirtual world. it was just a theory i came up off the top of my head to try and motivate me to perform the "ritual". as i said, its probably bull shit, im just trying to keep an open mind. i used to be a bit spiritual. i got involved in the new age community, and my spirituality diminished because of all the bull shit involved in the new age community.

i had an out of body experience at 16 which has always made me consider the possibility of more.
>>
>>17816838
>>>/x/
>>
>>17816970
they ignored me. i only ever seem to get half decent replies on adv because people are more normal and less edgy here.
>>
>>17816984
Well sorry to tell you but then you're looking for bullshit.

I mean look at this way, that either works or it doesn't right? So:

It works - everyone can now contact spirits and there is a massive spiritual revolution

It doesn't - you believe it did work so you either think a conspiracy or ignorance causes the first scenario.

This is how all this kind of shit is with people. Don't be that guy OP.
>>
>>17816967

out of body experiences can be explained in spirituality. but ritual not so much. unless you subscribe to the idea that humans can give the rituals themselves meaning, it doens't make much sense.

but an out of body experience doesn't require anything modern.

if you are interested in some less bull shit stuff, id love to send you a book.
>>
>>17817029
>if you are interested in some less bull shit stuff, id love to send you a book.

it would be much appreciated if you could tell me the name of this book you're referring to.

out of body experience was a life changing experience to me.
>>
>>17817037

I could if you want, its 15 dollars, but its ordered only through my store, so to order it I'd still see your address and shit.

but i can send you a free copy if you email me at
[email protected]

the book is called sunrise of the spirit. ill be ordering new copies this week (had some minor re writes).

you can see a little info about it at
billburns.org

just go to the store and scroll til you see the book.

there isnt much of a description though. to be honest it was written for his clients, so we dont have to say much to sell copies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.