[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it "trendier" to cry hysterically in front of your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1141.jpg (200KB, 640x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1141.jpg
200KB, 640x749px
is it "trendier" to cry hysterically in front of your gf, or have a panic attack in front of her?
>>
Why?
>>
>>17816699
Currently involved in a love triangle of sorts, when she told me, I vomited and started crying like a baby, while he supposedly had a panic attack.

Who's going to come out on top?
>>
>>17816707
Whichever guy she leaves both of you for.
>>
>>17816707
Lmao, to be 15 again.
>>
>>17816707
youre both pathetic but my vote goes to panic attack being better
>>
File: fagop2.jpg (42KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
fagop2.jpg
42KB, 648x486px
>>17816673
man the fuck up,grow a pair, deal with your problems in a self respecting and logical manner...
>>
>>17816673

Wat
>>
>>17816673
men do neither of these things
boys and homosexuals might, but neither of those demographics do very well with women
>>
This is obviously a troll post, but I'll humor you: don't listen to the macho man types.

It's okay to break down in front of a loved one within reason, however, doing it in excess probably means that there's more baggage there that needs a professional's help.
>>
>>17816707

Yeah, she'll probably pass on both of you. Flash news: you are not the only options around, she can look for someone else.

I assume she didn't cheat on you, though, by the way you tell the story. If she was cheating on both of you, then she is a bitch, but you both lost her anyway.
>>
>>17816707
Sounds like you need to grow up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.