[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practically every girl I've had crushes on turns out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5891.jpg (83KB, 587x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5891.jpg
83KB, 587x558px
Practically every girl I've had crushes on turns out to have a bf (truly). After the 4-5th time is there a pattern here?

Note that I don't get crushes on them after hearing they have a bf, but the other way around.
>>
>other way around

They get crushes on you?
>>
>>17816608

It happens. Clearly you go for high quality girls and they're obviously sought after, so it's not much of a surprise that they're spoken for already. Keep looking.
>>
>>17816608
>After the 4-5th time is there a pattern here?

Yes, there is. You are clearly picking girls that are unavailable to you. Unless you had all these crushes in the last few months, I'm sure you ignored plenty of girls that actually would reciprocate your attention.
>>
File: IMG_5960.png (260KB, 1040x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5960.png
260KB, 1040x638px
>>17816630

Not him but

>lower your standards!

Funny how only guys get told this
>>
>>17816670

I didn't say "lower your standards". Do you realize that a girl with a boyfriend will approach people differently than one without? She is not looking for someone. On the other hand, some girls are looking for someone. But to talk to them you have to flirt, you have to put some effort in seducing them. Going for the one with BFs is easy, you won't strike out because you never had a chance. Flirting and putting yourself out there is hard.
>>
>>17816608
I am convinced that literally every single attractive female with a tolerable personality is currently in a relationship. The only girls that are actually worth it are all taken.
>>
>>17816670
This picture is literal bullshit and it pisses me off every single time.
God.
>>
>>17816680

buddy even the fattest girls or the ones with horrible personality disorders or addictions can get bfs in a bat of an eye

the only single girls are the picky ones and the girls scared of men
>>
>>17816687

Same could be said about dudes. Fat bastards get more action than the cowards that bitch on message boards.
>>
>>17816689

absolutely correct
>>
>>17816687
It's like you're not considering that every girl with a boyfriend means that there is a man with a girlfriend.
It cannot be amazingly hard to find a girlfriend for a guy if it is amazingly easy to find a boyfriend for a girl.
>>
>>17816694

Haha, maths son! Let's see how he counters that.
>>
>>17816694

you're implying that people can have only one relationship at a time
>>
>>17816704
Because most people do have just one relationship at the time.
Most people in non-monogamous relationships are female, so it's good news for you anyway! A single woman can be 10 men's girlfriend. We are talking of, what, 2% of society?
>>
>>17816680
>>17816687

These

I tried explaining this to my sister the other day. I said "imagine if you literally never had to appply for a job or send a resume because jobs always approached you 24/7."

To my surprise they somewhat conceded
>>
>>17816713
As if average/under average looking girls were constantly approached.
>>
>>17816713
>always approached you 24/7."

You say it like it's a good thing. When you are starved for attention any kind of acknowledgement might seem good, but it's just your loneliness talking. Most men have girls going after them. They won't ask you out, but they are there and interested. Bitch all you want about social norms, but you can stop being alone anytime you want.

Unless you are a lonely basement dweller. Then of course there are no girls interested in you. It should be self-evident why.
>>
>>17816724
I get out all the time and no girls are interested in me. I'm surprised how delusional you are.

>most men have girls after them

Are you from bizzarro world? Most men are invisible to women unless they demonstrate value to her that she wants.
>>
>>17816752
>Most men are invisible to women unless they demonstrate value to her that she wants.

Don't put us all in the same bag. Some of us actually have something to offer to other people.

And don't pretend you love all women because they are people. If she can't offer what you want she is invisible to you too.
>>
>>17816772
>Some of us actually have something to offer to other people
>some of us

but you said most men have women chasing after them
>>
>>17816778

So that's what you have? Word choice? Nice to see you are not petty.

"Some of us" is a phrase. It's used when people say: I'm not like you, some of us "X". For example, some of us can hold a conversation.

If you ever leave your cave and go out, I'm sure a girl has fancied you. But self pity and hiding away is more fun, it seems.
>>
>>17816793
>I'm sure a girl has fancied you

You don't even know what I look like and you don't know my life. What makes you think you can make such a wild assumption?

I get out EVERY DAY from my 'cave". I do parkour, I've backpacked between states. I've been in the mountains. I'm probably more active than most people ITT. You sound salty as fuck from someone just telling you you're full of shit.

Not every male is desirable to women.
>>
>>17816608
story of my life. not only do they have boyfriends but still have a shit load of guys still asking them out and trying to get in their pants. having a girlfriend sounds stressful as fuck and too much work because you have to safe guard her from other guys trying to get with her specially from niggers and fuckboys who don't care that they are taken.
>>
>>17816819
Why are you on a board that advocates sleeping with mens' wives then?
>>
>>17816803

>Not every male is desirable to women.

That's true. And I believe your description of yourself (no sarcasm, I really do).

But you are an angry fucker that is jealous of girls because they get attention. Don't you think that maybe that's a turn off?

Whine all you want about life being unfair. But that won't change it. You can change how react, and maybe people will start liking you better.
>>
>>17816828
>But you are an angry fucker that is jealous of girls because they get attention

You must have me confused with someone else brother. I don't care who's getting laid or who gets attention. I was simply stating that not every male is having women magnetized to them like that guy said.

>Whine all you want about life being unfair

I don't. I get angry when I meet people who operate on a Just World fallacy. You'll find many normalfags refuse to believe that some people just have a bad hand that they may or may not be able to overcome.

>You can change how react

100% agree
>>
>>17816839
>I tried explaining this to my sister the other day. I said "imagine if you literally never had to appply for a job or send a resume because jobs always approached you 24/7."

So you are not the Anon that said that?

Ok, my mistake, I assumed you were.

You still said this:

>Most men are invisible to women unless they demonstrate value to her that she wants.

And then ignored how women also have to offer something, even if it's just sex. No person, male or female, loves those that can offer nothing to them.

>Not every male is desirable to women.

Neither is every woman.

That's why I thought you were the same person. Just as the first Anon, you only see the problem from the male side of thing, as if women had no problems at all.
>>
>>17816724

>Inside the mind of a white knight
>>
File: IMG_5483.jpg (299KB, 2048x1193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5483.jpg
299KB, 2048x1193px
>>17816719

>as if they werent
>>
>>17817031

>Women's value continues to gradually decline

Yeah, charts are the way to live your life.

Instead of focusing in broad generalizations designed on the internet, how about you develop relationships and find out the different power dynamics there?
>>
>>17817031
They aren't. Sure, girls in their early 20s are at their prime and guys in their early 20s aren't. I agree with it, totally.

But the idea that as an average looking girl you get dozens of guys asking you out every day is ridiculous. Beside the alcoholic hobo yelling at me that I have a cute butt, I don't get hit on in my every day life. Maybe I get a guy approaching me once or twice a week if I go out at bars and such, but... yeah. Doesn't happen all that much
>>
>>17817053

Want to guess how many women the average guy has interested in him each week? Have you made an online profile like eHarmony?
>>
>>17817181

So what? That's fucking life. Anons online won't change that. Join the Men's Rights Activists if you want to change the world. If you wanna get laid, then clean up, go out, and have some fucking fun.
>>
>>17816608
>You're attracted to high-quality women
>Other men are, too
>You're not the first man she's met
>>
>>17817053
>gets hit on twice a week
>um, life as a woman is actually not easy :)
>>
>>17817181
Girls don't ask guys out. This doesn't mean that girls are not interested in guys. We just express interest in different ways.
>>
>>17817226

Are you 15? The only important thing is whether or not people ask you for sex?

Come on!
>>
>>17817226
I haven't said that life as a woman isn't easy.
But if I don't go to a club or something I don't have guys hitting on me constantly. If I don't actively put myself out there, it rarely happens that I have someone paying attention to me.
Sure, dating life as a somewhat attractive 23 year old isn't hard. But the idea that I can get a decent boyfriend any time if I want to is ridiculous.
>>
File: pepe wizard.gif (499KB, 387x305px)
pepe wizard.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>17816608
Once you are past 20 most chicks worth pursuing are already in a relationship.
If you are a kissless virgin at that point, you might just as well cut your losses and accept the wizardhood that fate has bestowed upon ye.

No chick is going to waste her time on a loser with no experience, when there are Chads willing to bone them everywhere.
>>
>>17817260
>Once you are past 20 most chicks worth pursuing are already in a relationship.

Hahahaha. So edgy!

Hey, dumbass, at 20 people are just moving away from their parents home if they are kinda lucky. Do you really expect everyone to be committed to long term relationships by then? Are you 12?
>>
>>17817233
Sounds like projection to be honest.

They fit this ideal of a "decent boyfriend" and are open, generally for most if not all their lives. Therefore, if guys like them are around constantly thirsting, as they do, then it must be easy. Just pick them, pick anon!

Just your average "if I was in your shoes..." bullshit. Except it's not in your shoes, you're in their fantasy, or you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17817266
Never said everyone.
I said "most girls worth pursuing".

The ideal time to found a family is at 25-30 mark, and if you have zero experience with the opposite sex at the age of 20, you have already missed the train.
>>
>>17817275
>"most girls worth pursuing".

What's a "girl worth pursuing"? At 20 they are still figuring life out. What does she already have at 20 that's so important?

Or you just mean "the pretty ones"?
>>
>>17817280
Pretty and unsoiled in the eyes of god, of course he does.
>>
>>17817280
Non trashy ones, with good family values, belief in loyalty and commitment and who are interested in actually having a family of their own instead of spending their youth slutting and partying.
>>
>>17817299
>Non trashy ones, with good family values, belief in loyalty and commitment and who are interested in actually having a family of their own instead of spending their youth slutting and partying.

AT 20?!

Go join an Amish community, dumbass. Neither most guys nor most girls are into forming a family at 20. When it happens at that age it's usually an accident. Temper your expectations to the twenty-first century.
>>
>>17817299
Sucks dude. I tried to apply at the federal bureau of waifus, but got put on a roastie waiting list.

Shit really sucks. As a citizen of my country, you have to sign up for one or the other. If they don't like your application, or you miss the early deadline, you get put on back queues. And the algorithm never misses a good girl. It's all roasties from here.
>>
>>17817299
I honestly am far from a slut (kissed and had sex just with one guy, at 25) but marrying at 20 is a terrible idea.
Divorce rates for people who marry that young are amazingly high. I literally don't know one couple who married before 25 and stayed together after 30. Even my super religious friends who married virgin divorced at 32. After a super nasty divorce.
>>
>>17817323
I never suggested that you should marry at 20.
Read>>17817275
>The ideal time to found a family is at 25-30 mark

However, you should have a stable relationship by the age of 20, and have someone you intend to marry eventually at that age.

Most of my cousins had already found their significant others by the age of 20, and eventually got married around the age of 25-30, and now they have happy families of their own with kids and so on.

You don't marry someone you have just met, you need to have a lengthy relationship beforehand, so that you can really get to know each other, and confirm that you indeed wish to spend the rest of your life with that person, and have children together, before you actually marry each other.

If you are a kissless virgin at the age of 20, your window for the above is closing fast.
>>
>>17817338
>However, you should have a stable relationship by the age of 20, and have someone you intend to marry eventually at that age.

I'm happy this works for your family, but look out the window. That's not how most places work nowadays.
>>
>>17817346
Even less of a reason to engage with females then.

If the modern woman is one who considers the best use of her youth to be slutting up at parties wasting away her best years to be the town bicycle, why would any man wish to invest any time or effort in building a relationship and founding a family, in this day and age?
>>
>>17817233

>Sure, dating life as a somewhat attractive 23 year old isn't hard. But the idea that I can get a decent boyfriend any time if I want to is ridiculous.

Do you ever listen to yourself talk?
>>
I'm stuck in this limbo as well

monitoring the thread
>>
>>17817363

That's the difference between you and me. I will tell you most people don't agree with you, but I won't say what you believe is wrong. I mean, you are not hurting anybody.

But being such a hateful asshole is not the same. You have the right to live your life, and the rest of the world to live theirs. Don't like it? As I said, move to an Amish community. Don't get all high and mighty because others don't share your values.
>>
>>17817367

I'm not the Anon, but fucking around and having a relationship are two different things.
>>
>>17817372
How am I being a hateful asshole?

I never demanded others to change, I just stated how I view pursuing the "modern" women with degenerate, anti family values, worthless from the perspective of wanting a family of one's own.
>>
>>17817378

If you don't see how calling someone "degenerate" and "worthless" because they don't plan on having a family is *hateful*, then I'm not sure I can write anything to change your mind.
>>
>>17817383
Not wanting to have a family and thinking that the best use of your youth is hedonistic self serving, self destructive pleasure seeking IS degenerate, no matter you slice it.

And I didn't call anyone worthless. I said spending time on such women is worthless if you want to have a family of your own, because such women will not be good mothers for your children, and in fact, given the values they clearly have, provide a significant risk for your own financial security and future.

So in short, I didn't call women who love the modern "party, slut up" culture worthless. I just said that it would be worthless for any man who wishes to have a family to pursue a relationship with such women.
>>
>>17817338
That's ridiculous.

I have been with my boyfriend for 10 years and I am 25. None of my friends is with the same guy they were dating 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago.
Even if you want to get married at 25-30 with a person you dated for 2-3 years, you still have 2-8 years to find someone you like and marry. Saying that if you turn 20 as a kissless virgin you're done with life is silly.
>>
>>17817398
>Saying that if you turn 20 as a kissless virgin you're done with life is silly.

Your chances of having a family of your own are quite bit weaker though.
Because again, most women worth pursuing are already in a semi stable relationship at that point, and even the ones who are free, would most likely not have any interest towards completely inexperienced dudes who completely missed the teenage stage of social life, where people actually got to practice social skills and make their first dabbles into romantic relationships.
>>
>>17817396
>I just said that it would be worthless for any man who wishes to have a family to pursue a relationship with such women.

Ok, that's true. I might say not a single guy I know wanted a family at 20, though. Are you sure your views are actually shared outside your family? Do you live in a sheltered, religious community by any chance?

Not judging, just saying that it's not as common as you seem to think.

Again, you have the right to live as you want. But each person gets to pick what's the best use of their youth. No need to judge them.
>>
>>17817367
What's so wrong with what I said?
I surely have a much easier time than an average 23 year old guy, but this doesn't mean that I can find a boyfriend any time I want.
First - most guys my age don't want to have long term relationships. They just want to fuck around. They hit on me because they want to fuck me, not because they want to buy a house in the country side with me.
Second - I do not want a random dude. It takes time to find someone I like.
>>
>>17817405
>Do you live in a sheltered, religious community by any chance?

No. I come from a completely normal middle class family though my family's roots from both of my parent's sides are in the countryside so I might have more conservative values on that regard.

Still, what a sad fucking state of affairs our modern world has ended up in, when my beliefs are seen as something that are only held by religious nutjobs from some fucking cult communes.

I simply believe, that people who value hedonistic pleasure seeking over having families are not good candidates for a relationship. Modern culture is sick, and it is one of the reasons why western society is falling into decay and decadence.

It is no wonder muslims will be a majority in many European countires in 100 years, because they at least found families and reproduce, instead of wasting away their youth in decadent hedonism.
>>
>>17817404
>most women worth pursuing are already in a semi stable relationship at that point
It's very rare to keep dating the person you are dating when you are 20.
Just two of my friends fuck around, none of them ever cheated, but their relationship still ended. Especially when they turn 22-23, high school sweethearts all broke up.

Sure, it's not ideal to be a kissless virgin at 20, but it's not the end of the world. Ironically, next November two of my friends will get married, and they both were virgins at 21.
>>
>>17817419

I didn't call you a nutjob. "Sheltered" and "religious" are not insults.

Now, remember when you said
>How am I being a hateful asshole?

Well, here it is how:

>Modern culture is sick, and it is one of the reasons why western society is falling into decay and decadence.

Sexual and moral impositions are not necessarily good. Some of us like the way modern society work. And just FYI: I don't get laid nearly enough. So no, I'm not a deviant defending a city wide orgy. I'm just happy I can be 20 and my folks aren't trying to make me find a wife yet.
>>
>>17817375
>>17817414

>ummm actually, having people attracted to you is not as great as it sounds

>>17817383

Literally shaking right now
>>
>>17817432
>Sexual and moral impositions are not necessarily good

This is where I disagree.
Moral and trough that, sexual impositions are necessary for the workings of a functional, and internally strong society.

The west has lost it's internal cohesion, partially because of sexual liberation.

Instead of unified peoples and nations, western countries have become playgrounds for hedonistic individualists who care nothing for the future of their own people and descendants.

We are walking down the same path as Rome did before it fell. Knowledge of history alone, makes this abundantly clear.

The abandonment of the Family unit, as the foundation of society, and elevation of the mere individuals, as the building blocks of our civilization has let to moral and societal decay, that I doubt Western people will recover from.

We are already being replaced here in Europe, by a culture that is stronger than ours, as uncivilized and barbaric it is.
And that is a pity, for I do not wish my descendants to become a minority in our own, ancestral homeland, but alas the modern cultural ethos seems to have decided that the individual's hedonistic self fulfillment is more important than the future and survival of our own people.
>>
>>17817474

Do you know who Maxie Zeus is? From the Batman cartoon?

He was a crazy dude speaking in a bombastic, over-the-top way that wanted to restore the world to it's "former glory".

You remind me of him now. So either you are a troll or you really believe all this crap. Either way, I'm bored now. Good luck.
>>
>>17817469
I'm not saying it is not good to be considered attractive.
I am just saying that there is a significant difference between "that dude thinks I have nice tits" and "that dude wants to date me".
And most of the time when someone is attracted to me, especially when guys randomly hit on me, it is because they think I have nice tits.
>>
>>17817482
I am not into comic books, so no, I do not know that character.

If you take anything out of this little side discussion, it should be the realization that in a clash of cultures, the culture with internal cohesion and strong values will win over a culture that has no internal cohesion, or values that bind the people together.

Unfortunately, western countries by large, are examples of the later.
>>
>>17817469
>ummm actually, having people attracted to you is not as great as it sounds

I take it it never happened to you, uh? Imagine a fat, sweaty girl hitting on you all night during a party where you actually want to pick up another girl, and then we will see if any kind of attention is nice.

Sorry, I forgot. Only guys are shamed for their body and looks. All girls have it easy. Silly me.
>>
>>17816608
4-5 times is all you have tried? No wonder you guys never find anyone. You give up before you have even truly begun. Don't give up anon. Keep trying even if it means you have to ask 100 girls out.
>>
>>17816670
As a man I want to be all those things for my own benefit anyway.
>>
>>17817491

I did say it before, and I'll repeat it now. You can live your life as you believe is better. I live mine as I believe is better. Don't look down on me as I don't look down on you. That's called respect and tolerance. No need to spread hate. OK?
>>
>>17817474
Man, you sound a lot like a shitposter on /his/.

Can you actually vocalize what degeneracy is, without framing it as some polar opposite to your own belief system with regards to sex and faimly? Can you explain why it's bad? Can you do this without abstracting it to a lineal scale model of good things and bad things? Can you look at that scale without assuming your morality of it is totally objective?

And if there is an objectively good and useful morality out there for these things, what makes you assume it aligns with yours? Can you explain that, while running the gauntlet I just mentioned.

Can you explain how traditionalism and individualism are base causes of these societal changes? Can you outline the cause and effect relationship behind these changes, and how it will bring about the end of our societies in such a clockwork fashion- as to show us why it was the same thing that caused ancient rome to fall as it will with western civilization?

Rome fell for a lot of different reasons. With the benefit of hindsight, its easy to pick and choose ones that make sense to us. It's easy to compare them to similarities we see in the modern world too. But rome did not have smart phones. They didn't have tinder. They didn't have corporatism, globalism, and the ghosts of fascism and communism at their heels. They didn't have a worldwide media network, they didn't have proxy guerilla wars. They didn't have peak oil or global warming. Nor do they have fighter jets and nuclear missiles. What's going to happen to western civilization (by which I assume you mean america, europe, and australia) is yet to be known.

Your position doesn't seem conservative to me. It seems poorly thought out.
>>
>>17817501

How about choosing better instead of randomly asking all girls until one says "yes"? Is that not an option?
>>
>>17817509
Depends on how long you feel like waiting for that yes.
>>
>>17816608
>find attributes in a girl which are attractive
>surprised to find you aren't the only one

The challenge is to make yourself attractive to women in whom you have no interest. Don't save your moves for that one "special" girl.
>>
>>17817511

If you pick single, straight girls that are looking for the same kind of relationship you are, then your changes of getting the "yes" improve.

Bonus for choosing this method: You are not rejected once a week, so your self-esteem is not trampled over. Great!
>>
>>17816608
Now you know why adult men are not supposed to have 'crushes'.

Sometimes I deviate from that maxim, but the word means something that you do not expect to turn out well.
>>
>>17817497

>you now realize the average man is as unnatractivr to the average woman as an obese woman is to an average man
>>
>>17817506
I don't post on /his/, nor do I have the time or the patience to do some essay on my views (it is over 1 in the fucking morning here).

A shorthand version, is that what I define as degenerate culture, is one that values the hedonisic self fulfillment of the individual above all else, to self destructive degrees, and seeks to abolish all societal norms in order to allow people to "express" themselves completely freely.

My position against such views, doesn't even stem from my own views on sexuality or morality. It stems from the realization, that such culture destroys the societal fabric and cultural cohesion, that keeps the people that make up that nation together under the same "banner" if you will.
Without internal cohesion, a culture, and trough that, people, will fall into just a band of individuals working solely for their own interests, which weakness the people overall, lessens public trust tremendously, and is a gateway for corruption on all levels of society.
It makes a society weak for subversion from external actors, and division from internal ones. All in all, it weakens the society and people in pretty much every way, and thus ultimately puts the future of those people at risk, especially when forced into contact a culture with strong values and internal cohesion.

I belong to a people that number only in roughly 5 million, and I very much do not wish to see my people going extinct because we were made weak by degeneracy that destroyed our cultural cohesion and allowed foreign elements to subvert our nation and take root in the ancestral lands of our people.
For my people, this modern, western culture and it's values, pushed from USA, is slow affecting poison, that brings with it a very real threat of extinction in the long term. It is an existential threat to the continuation of my people.
>>
>>17817553

Haha, that's what you take from it? I just needed to make sure you didn't imagine a cute girl hitting on you.

When you are as lonely as this board, your perceptions become skewed. You think you won't reject any girl. Still, I see plenty of single girls. Something doesn't really make sense here...
>>
>>17817559
There are just a few things that bother me though.

Culture is not monolithic for one. It isn't now, and can you say it was then? Hedonists live alongside stoics, who live alongside traditionalists. They're all looking for their niche in society that will let them live according to their views.

But it's clear you want culture to be a monolith, under one banner. But a society under one banner obviously doesn't have much need for those who don't fit into the collective. Historically, the treatment of these kinds of people has often been pretty brutal. And there's no way of knowing whether even you would fit under the banner. Not unless it perfectly reflected your views. Which is why I assumed you're letting your views take front and center.

What you don't realize is that there are bound to be people like you. As you live in a society that values individualism, you are free to associate with them, and to live with them as you please. You and your friends could buy some land, build some houses on it. Live according to your beliefs within law, and invite others to do so as well. The amish were mentioned right? They seem to do well for themselves, and they have created their own society embedded within our own, provided that they are willing to coexist.

Western society as we know it is thankfully not a monolith that will punish you for doing this. But a society that is cohesive and under one banner, just might.
>>
>>17817560

The difference is that those girls are fat, ugly, or bitches etc. I literally know multiple dudes who are engineers making 80k+, lift, good with chicks who are single.
>>
File: IMG_5487.jpg (36KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5487.jpg
36KB, 300x297px
>>17817600

Our culture was pretty """"monolithic"""" 60 years ago, and coincided with one of the greatest epochs in our history.

Really makes you think
>>
>>17817605
>The difference is that those girls are fat, ugly, or bitches etc.

So ALL single girls have something wrong, while some single guys are just... what? Shit upon by destiny?

Don't you think you are exaggerating a little bit, mate?
>>
>>17817615

The vast majority, yes. I know some unicorns but they're just that.

Literally just stop and think what's more likely to happen-an eligible girl being single or a guy?
>>
>>17817621
>an eligible girl being single or a guy?

Does "eligible" include bitches and dickheads? Or only people that would actually make good partners?
>>
>>17817600
>Western society as we know it is thankfully not a monolith that will punish you for doing this.

True, but that is also why Europe is rapidly being demographically subverted by Islam.
Thankfully my homeland doesn't have it that bad, but nations like Germany and Sweden have basically stepped over the event horizon and cannot be saved. Germans and Swedes are going to be minorities in their own homelands in less than 100 years, and their nations will be overtaken by a culture that is a monolith that punishes all those who step out of the line.

Demographics determine the future of a nation, and the future of Germany and Sweden, is Islamic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

I want my homeland to have a strong internal cohesion, so that we will not suffer the fate that our neighbors are doomed to undergo. Even if I and likeminded people found our own "commune" within our homeland where we live according to our own values, it does nothing more than post-pone the inevetable, if the majority culture of my homeland remains weak and vulnerable to subversion by hostile, stronger culture.
>>
>>17817231

>having people attracted to you isn't all that great you know
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.