[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repost of my thread. (Broke english) So, what are some signs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Repost of my thread. (Broke english)

So, what are some signs that may be present if a shy girl is genuinely interested, but is for what ever reason, unwilling or unable to go further with a relationship?
>>
>>17816580

She might tell you about it. Or you can gossip with people that know her.

One of those options is kinda douchy. Guess which one?
>>
>>17816595
Obviously the gossip one.

But yea, a shy girl out right saying shes interested is unlikely.

I have a few signs of what she does to me that could hint at genuine interest. But who knows really
>>
>>17816601

Here's a serious answer: Unless she tells you, assume she is not interested.

Don't go around looking for "reasons". She just isn't into you as much as you are into her. That's fine. It happens.

Better luck next time.
>>
>>17816604
True, true, But I honestly don't wanna push her aside because of that.

She honestly just seems like the type that would need a push to actually open up to people in general.

I guess my best bet would be to kinda keep in contact with her, but not to put all my faith into a relationship with her
>>
>>17816610
>She honestly just seems like the type that would need a push to actually open up to people in general.

You are no hero. It's not your job to make her do anything. If she doesn't invite you, then it would actually be overstepping.

>I guess my best bet would be to kinda keep in contact with her, but not to put all my faith into a relationship with her

Yes, exactly.
>>
>>17816619
>You are no hero. It's not your job to make her do anything. If she doesn't invite you, then it would actually be overstepping.
I mean, if she's anything like me, then maybe after speaking to someone regularly, she would feel comfortable enough with them to open up a bit.

>Yes, exactly.
Yea, I'm probably gonna text her today actually.
Some thing like
>"So.... How did your first shift(s?) at the Fire Deparment go?"

She just began this week.
>>
>>17816634
>I mean, if she's anything like me, then maybe after speaking to someone regularly, she would feel comfortable enough with them to open up a bit.

Do you actually like talking with her or are you just waiting until she drops her pants for you?

Because doing that (hoping enough attention makes them like you) is how many men get angry and bitter towards women.

No, it doesn't matter how much "effort" you put into it, it's very possible she will never open up.And even if she does, it's very possible she will not like you. After all, she doesn't seem to like you now, so what's gonna change?

Move on before you become disappointed.
>>
>>17816640
>Do you actually like talking with her or are you just waiting until she drops her pants for you?
I genuinely like her as a person, and talking to her in general. Not even really concerned about banging her. Honestly, I would be content with her just as a friend.

>After all, she doesn't seem to like you now, so what's gonna change?
Who knows, one of the things my shy female friends have mentioned is that even if they are into someone, they may not deal with him just out of fear of fucking up with him.
>>
>>17816648

That's what your friends said. Not what this mystery girl said.

Again, don't pretend to know someone you don't know. Don't assume you know how she feels and thinks. You are setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>17816654
I am only going off what I know of her (She has said that she is just coming out of her shell), her behavior towards me (Will start to open up the longer we talk in a single conversation) and some input for exterior parties, as sometimes they could have a balanced neutral view point.

And I will gladly accept a solid rejection from her. I won't be disappointing.
>>
>>17816659
>And I will gladly accept a solid rejection from her.

Most men say that. Good luck, really. I hope things go well for the both of you.
>>
>>17816660
It's happened to me in the past, I'll be sore for a few hours, then will get over it by the next day.

With her I would say it's like a 50/50 chance of it working out with her.
>>
Just leaving some of the things that I observed her doing.

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class. (May smile or position herself in my field of view)

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going (Always goes to a topic she knows I have a real interest in. Could be something she's using as common ground?)

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes. (Occasionally smiling when she sees me looking back)

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted. (Didn't end up eating, but just hung out in the campus gardens for an hour or so.)
>>
>>17816701
Seems like there is a chance that she may be into you, but you Can never 100% sure
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.