[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /adv/, I have to be honest, my game's pretty good if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476956983606.jpg (27KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1476956983606.jpg
27KB, 552x414px
Well /adv/, I have to be honest, my game's pretty good if I date girls and hang out with them - but my texting skills are rubbish. So I'm outta ideas what to do with a girl I've fallen for, and hope you can help me. It goes like this:

>Meet girl on tinder
>We text from time to time, not lots, after about three weeks she writes me that she's out clubbing and if I wanna meet up
>Meet up, have fun, take her home, don't fuck but cuddle and kiss and get sort of emotionally close
>Meet up one week later, in that week she already was pretty weird in whatsapp, like seemingly doging questions about another date, or even smalltalk
>The second date happens anyway, she seems to have a really good time, we kiss a lot, go for a walk at night after a concert, I take her home, have great sex, the intimate sort with lots of cuddling and foreplay, breakfast together in the morning, she seems really into me like hugging me for long periods, we talk about going to the movies next time.

After that we went back to the horrible texting, she's dodging me, canceled our movie date and now doesn't even react to me asking her when she wants to do the date instead.

She's a really shy sort of girl, so idk if it stems from there, but all the affection she had for me one week, and then not a single bit in the next? I can't really believe that shit. So what should I do now text-wise? Just accept that she doesn't want me anymore and stop writing? Text her another date all alpha-like "Okay hey, then just meet up on wednesday 'cause I'm free there?" or carefully approach her about being so flaky with me and why she acts that way when she was so affectionate on our dates?
>>
>>17816456
Don't text her for a few days and ask again casually

Like oh I'm at this party or I'm at this bar if you wanna swing through
>>
>>17816456
She's probably not single desu. You're the other man.
>>
>>17816463

Probably a good idea but not really practically in our case because she's lives in a pretty rural place with my hometown as the central hub of that rural area, so if we wanna do something she has to drive like an hour by car or longer by train to hang with me. Not really good for something spontaneous.
>>
>>17816484

Not helping because that's not the case. If she has some other guy hanging in the open like me, that I don't know though. To be honest at that point I wouldn't care, because I still date other women atm, but I'd rather have her still hanging out with me and not flaking on dates.

Because like I said, bitch is pretty close and emotional to me if we're together, so I'm just fed up with that cold shoulder shit inbetween.
>>
>>17816495
Then talk to ask her directly about it
She lives an hour away and you're not dating
You have nothing to lose and all to gain
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.