[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My fiance and I have been together for a while now, we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: video-thumbnail-closeup.jpg (108KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
video-thumbnail-closeup.jpg
108KB, 850x478px
My fiance and I have been together for a while now, we're thinking about getting married late next year.
She's great, I lover her, theres just one slight problem. We both want kids, of that we're sure. However she is Asian (Chinese) and I am white.
to be honest I'm not exactly excited about raising a halfie, they seem to be discriminated against, have identity issues and such.
So, one alternative I've thought about is to use a white surrogate mother. I wouldn't want to adopt since the child wouldn't really be mine then.

So how do I break the ice about us using a surrogate mother? anyone have any similar experiences?
>>
>>17816404
Don't do it. A halfie is fine.
>>
What the fuck.
>>
>>17816404

Basically you want to tell your future wife that while you want to marry her you don't want her to have your children? Wow, good luck, you're gonna need it.
>>
>>17816404
this has to be bait
>>
>>17816404
A haiku for OP

Stop posting this thread
It's getting old really fast
Also K Y S
>>
>>17816410
>Basically you want to tell your future wife that while you want to marry her you don't want her to have your children? Wow, good luck, you're gonna need it.
Shes done pretty selfless things in the past for me, eg moved states for my job even though her family and friends are pretty far away now, she doesnt seem to mind
>>17816408
both the halfies i knew growing up are NEETs at 27
>>
>>17816438

That's a lot different than telling her to basically raise "someone else's" child.
>>
>>17816438

The whole point of marriage is to give a relationship legal status so that having kids is financially and legally secured. And you want to bring in a third party and tell your wife she isn't good enough to have your kids, because that's what it will sound like to her.
>>
>>17816404
I don't know her, but if you propose that she will legitimately hate you for life. Half Asian/Whites are superior anyhow you cuck, Math brain + Normal height
>>
>>17816438
>both the halfies i knew growing up are NEETs at 27
Please tell us more about your boring life experiences, and don't forget to give yourself more anecdotal advice while you're at it. That's why you posted here right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.