[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an interview in 3 hours and I'm incredibly nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1466641170768.jpg (121KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
1466641170768.jpg
121KB, 800x649px
I have an interview in 3 hours and I'm incredibly nervous and unprepared. KNees walk arms spaghetti

How do I pass my interview, /lit?/
>>
take a pad and paper

write down 4 or 5 questions you want to ask

take notes as the interviewer is talking

in the best interviews, the interviewer normally talks for 10-15 mins outlining the role/company etc and in this time the ice is normally broken.

good luck!
>>
>>17816288
Fuck. Thank you.

I'm trying to do that. I'm not sure what to ask though. It's for an entry level position (McD, BK, Macy's), and the interviews have always been informal.
>>
>>17816302
Interviews should never be informal, even if you perceive them to be. You just don't want to be too relaxed and come across like this isn't serious thats all.

Q's you could ask..
what hours available? is overtime available? is there opportunity to progress? what are the training arrangements? is the training period paid? is there a probationary period?

Also just be prepared to answer questions about working as a team and bullet point your strengths/ weaknesses..
>>
>>17816281
>How do I pass my interview, /lit?/
idk, why don't you ask them
>>
>>17816326
Thanks for the advice. How would you encourage an employer to talk with you? I've been trying to ask questions which open up to further dialogue but everyone appears completely uninterested
>>
File: 20160829_131205.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160829_131205.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
The most dreaded fucking question is "so tell me about yourself?"

State your interest in the field, gonna use IT as an example. I've always been a techy sort of guy. I bring over 4 years of computer experience. I mod my pc in my free time and volunteered 2 years in my librarys comp place and 2 other years in xyz.

The next one is, why should i hire you?
Answer like this. Bitch, you better shut your jackasshole up before i put my foot up your ass. But forreal, answer in a way that fufills their need. If they havent asked you "so tell me about yourself?" Indeed say i have over 4 years of tech experience. Im confident that i can fufill the duties of this dumbass shit.

A good question to ask them is, "what is the biggest issue that you encounter here, and how would you like me to help you with that?"
>>
File: 20160829_131048.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20160829_131048.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>17816363
Sorry for the sideways pic.

https://youtu.be/dqragS38hCk

This guy is pretty good, if you have the time
>>
>>17816370
>>17816375
Thanks for the pics. I think I've at least learned what not to do!

he's pretty good I've been watching him for almost a year
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.