[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been very depressed over the past 3 months and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: depressionss.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
depressionss.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
I've been very depressed over the past 3 months and it's starting to greatly cripple me. I can feel my friends lose respect for me, I'm not eating, I'm not working out, and I'm doing a lot of drugs. I don't feel happy at all. I feel betrayed by my best friend of 5 years, I've never had a true emotional and intimate connection with a girl and I'm 25, I don't know where my degree is going to take me, and most of all I just feel lost and completely alone. Everyone used to think I was the person who could really do something great with his life, and now everything has just been falling apart since the summer began and my friends who I cared about a lot are just not there for me as support.

I don't know what to do. I just want to run away to somewhere new and start over, but I know that if I fail somewhere new, then I am finished... for good.
>>
Running away just isolates you further and doesn't solve any of your problems.

You already know the problems. Exercise and eat right. Sleep normally. Make yourself act in a healthy way and you'll be healthier.
>>
>>17816158

Not exercising and eating right are just symptoms of the problem. The problem is my psych. I don't even feel motivated to wake up in the morning anymore, and sometimes I really don't if I don't have work or school. Honestly the problem is just being alone for so long, and I don't just mean no girl. I really just want to live with people that I like. I want to see people I like more often. I just want a reason to wake up, even if it's just to be happy. But it feels so hopeless to me. I tried for so long to be happy and everyone thought I was, people gravitated toward me, but now it's just impossible to feel that way. I feel so fucking alone in the world and I just want some reason to wake up.
>>
>>17816146
I know how you feel. I've been feeling like that for a while, I thought people cared but now everyone just says "get over it".
I've been telling myself I'll clean my room since the last 3 weeks but it's still the same. Things like eating on time, brushing my teeth, showering, actually putting on decent clothes, leaving my room, etc they all feel like such a fucking chore.
What actually goes through your mind? Sometimes just talking about things helps me a lot it clears up my mind and I get this idea of what I have to/ need to do.
>>
>>17816146

This sounds like actual depression. If possible talking to a professional might be a good idea before it gets worst. If not, then changing something about your life right now is the way to go. Why did your friends abandon you? Could you make new ones? Is there anything else in your life right now than obligations, do you have any hobbies or anything to distract you?
>>
>>17816190

This isn't just the way I am. I can get over it, but I can't get over it until I find some reason to actually go on. All I want is some light at the end of the tunnel.

>>17816192

Yeah, I think it is. My friends have just never been the kind of people to ask what's wrong. I was always kind of the leader, but when I came back from university, my "best friend" started becoming really competitive with me. It really does feel like he's trying to phase me out. I'm so depressed from everything that's happening, there just doesn't seem to be anything good coming my way at all... now or in the future.
>>
stop the drugs
Why are you doing drugs?
I sort lost a friend because he was doing drugs. But I left him.
Whenever I was over we would go meet his buddies and they'd smoke pot. I wasnt interested but it was interesting and somewhat funny to see them high. But only for some time. Sooner or later you get annoyed if he "has to do something" when you're over. At some point I realized doing drugs is part of his character and I didnt hang out with him anymore.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.