[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nothing ever seem to go right with men? It seems that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: pepe-cassandra.jpg (86KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-cassandra.jpg
86KB, 500x411px
Why does nothing ever seem to go right with men?

It seems that when you break up with them, or get into a spat, they immediately become hostile and bitter towards you; even the nicest ones. I don't think a single one of my ex-boyfriends respond to me positively these days. They just act so disgruntled and astringent. And even with men you didn't have much involvement in, they still take it so hard and personally when you have to drop them.

One example was a classmate I got partnered up with in a my dance class of mine, who I was really get into. But after while, for reasons I still don't understand, I wasn't just feeling the chemistry anymore. So I found a new partner, and tried to gently break the news to him. And when I begged him not to take it too personally, he literally told me to piss off. So when I recently saw him again, I tried to be as friendly as I could, trying to initiate a conversation. But my attempts resulted in him invariably saying "yeah, yeah, I remember you. Please don't fucking talk to me," before walking out.

Again, I don't know why nothing ever seems to go right with men. Though, I've noticed an age discrepancy between them. Younger men seem more shy and timid, and still act polite, even when they seemingly don't want to. At best, they behave awkwardly; at worst, they don't take the hint and keep persisting. While older men are more aggressive and acerbic.
>>
There's plenty of women like that too, it's not an issue with "men", it's an issue with some people.

Be more selective of who you hang out with.
>>
>>17816017
>yeah, yeah, I remember you. Please don't fucking talk to me
lol
>>
To be honest, if a girl was breaking up or trying to drop me, any instances of her being nice and polite would be hugely offensive and infuriating. That shit comes off as very condescending and pandering, and makes it seem like they don't take you seriously as a person -- or as a human being for that matter.
>>
Generally if you insult someone (and you can insult people with actions and not just words) they aren't going to be fond of you.

>I don't think a single one of my ex-boyfriends respond to me positively these days
Most people have a 50/50 rate of success with exes being cool/assholes. If all of them hate you, the problem isn't other people.
>>
>>17816017
I like this guy haha
also dance class? what kind of gay ass university is this?
>>
>>17816028
Kek, dude, I've gotten so much pussy out of dance classes.
>>
OP, we don't like being lead on, and no one likes being rejected.
>>
because you give us a false sense of security and you decide based on your "feelings" without ever telling whats in your retarded head

fuck you whore, stupid retard
>>
Does anyone else get bothered by the spelling of acerbic? It just looks wrong to me for some reason
>>
>>17816017
>I wasn't just feeling the chemistry anymore
dont be too egoistical, it is not only about your feelings, it is hard for some people to deal with refusal
>>
>So I found a new partner, and tried to gently break the news to him.

you found a new partner while you were still dating him? if so, he had every right to tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>17816053
Astringent is even worse. Sounds more like some old timey Trafalgar flagship than a feeling.

OP:
Men are proud, impatient and if they think you're wasting their time or trying to paper over the cracks you put in them they'll despise you. Rarely can you dump a man in a way that won't completely destroy him if he didn't see it coming, and given how many men view women as hypergamous monkey branchers they really don't take to being replaced quickly.

Don't get in touch with your exes. You might remember them as a fun person but they will remember you as the heartless bitch who tossed them aside. Whether that's fair or not, it's how it is.

lol what did you do to this man
>>
>>17816017
>they still take it so hard and personally when you have to drop them.
No shit you stupid bitch?

>I broke your heart, why you so mad?
>>
>fell in love with ex gf
>we break up
>we talk for two years
>find out shes with my uncle now
>whos literally next door
>ask to come and have some coffee
>"absolutely not" she said, empahsizing it
>think "wtf, we talk for two years and she doesnt even want to see me in person?"
>now hate her with a passion

See what i mean? I just got charged over her for the second time. Because i'm "criminally harassing" my uncle.

Why be nice if you dont want me in your life and I want you in mine? All it does is cause more hurt
>>
>>17816017

You lack empathy. It's great to have the world revolving around you, isn't it?
>>
>>17816017
There's good people in the world, but having a guy and then telling them to fuck off, like they dumped me:
(for the record, I've been with a girl for year and a half and she dumped me for a beta guy, I'm a champion in comparison to him, and it's no exaggeration, he's a fucking idiot).
Don't talk with your exes, it's always going to end up poorly.
ah, and the plot twist? He doesn¡'t want to be with her. So yeah, life is a bitch. For everyone
>>
I'm going friends with one ex and friendly with another. I just consider myaelf anomaly. It probably helps that we were friends for years prior.
>>
>>17816535
Nah, actually it's pretty good that you're able to keep the friendship, congrats anon.
>>
Probably just your choices, OP. Girls tend to go for the guy against everyone else's better judgement and then end up wondering why the friendship/ relationship/ break up is rough. Nobody likes to say, "I told you so" anymore. All they do is get defensive, like you're attacking them personally and treat any advice as words you should've kept to yourself.

Can't be the only person who gets this standard reaction, yes? It's like criticism is forbidden in public.
>>
>>17816017
You need to stop a few things and will make your life much easier. First, no fraternization with anyone you work or have class with. Second, the moment you don't feel it disappear and don't give them an explanation. Men are possessive and territorial enough as it is and when you have sex with them they believe you are their property and super special to them in some way.
>>
>>17816028
I don't know what sort of dance you're imagining but the dance crews in my city are absolute fucking magnets for pussy. It's ridiculous. Their circles also attract the hottest and fittest girls around.
>>
>>17816561
>Can't be the only person who gets this standard reaction, yes?

You aren't. Tried going out with someone in my friend group, got shot down. They were interested in this other dude. I tried telling them there was something off about him, other friends did, too, but she mistook it as them trying to stick up for me.

Cut to now and she's been in an abusive relationship for two years but is afraid to break up because she fears for his and her own life if she were to leave him. Been bruised up a few times. I just dropped her as a friend a few months ago because I was tired of every time we went somewhere as a group being her getting called over and over or saying the awful thing X person did while our group just sort of awkwardly listened and asked for the Xth time if she would call the cops.
>>
>>17816030
unless you are a Latino man that is gay as fuck
>>
>>17816017
When women are hurting emotionally, they cry.

When men hurt emotionally, they get angry.
>>
>>17816700
At least she was just a friend. Not try to play the, "who has a shittier story?" game; you know how your best friend is usually such because they're the person you can be a total dick with? (Guy thing, maybe)
My own sister, who waited until she was 23 to lose her virginity, went against everyone is her known world's advice and started dating the guy after sneaking around behind everyone's backs for years and now she's been through one of those shit, "on and off" relationships with the guy to the point where now he's this occasional fuck buddy (which is what we were all trying to avoid) that's referred to as "asshole", yet still manages to keep around like some drug she pretends to hate in public but burns behind closed doors.

Oh, not to mention she's goth chick gone bisexual, gone radical feminist to now recovering femininity because she doesn't want to be left at the bottom of the barrel with the rest of the insane, middle-aged women.
>>
>>17816017
>So I found a new partner, and tried to gently break the news to him
See, that's not how you fucking do it. You don't go tell him you got a new dick so he can kick rocks, you tell him you aren't feeling him anymore and THEN go find a new meat stick. Now you look disingenuous, I wouldn't believe a word out of your mouth.
>And when I begged him not to take it too personally, he literally told me to piss off.
Now you're gonna tell him how to feel? Christ, woman, you really know how to drive a knife into the wound. The man feels strongly towards you, and now you abuse that so you can sleep tight at night guilt free? You can't tell him to not take it personally like this was some business transaction and you found a better deal, you hurt the man's feelings, and when you hurt someone's feelings I'm pretty sure you know their mind isn't the clearest.
>So when I recently saw him again, I tried to be as friendly as I could, trying to initiate a conversation. But my attempts resulted in him invariably saying "yeah, yeah, I remember you. Please don't fucking talk to me," before walking out.
You just don't learn do you? Did you have to go and torture the man even more? He may have just been getting over you and here you come strolling up to him and making sure he isn't a total wreck so you can sleep with a clear conscience, and now all of thos, e old memories of you are floating back up from the abyss where he left them. He was obviously pissed then, why would he be any less pissed after seeing the woman that broke his heart come back and try to act like you two are all buddy buddy now? He even said please anon, he's trying his hardest to be civil, but he can't not be fucking angry at you so of course he's gonna leave before he blows his lid. Holy shit you are one clueless Harpy.
>>
>>17816027
This.
Generally on this board, when the question is
>why is everyone...
the problem is the one asking, not everyone else.

OP if all men you reject become hostile towards you, chances are you're doing something wrong.
>>
File: frickin.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
frickin.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17816017
> I wasn't just feeling the chemistry anymore

Nothing ever goes right because you need to cut this shit out.

"Chemistry"?

Fuck off. If you most basically can enjoy being with someone stick with them and attempt to work through what you think the issues are to get what you like out of them. Relationships aren't a roller coaster. They aren't something you get into for purely enjoyment and they aren't always going to be screaming fun.

One of these days I hope you meet a guy who legitimately beats that into you as you're well on your way to being some bitch on facebook who goes on about her "short term relationships"
>>
File: unaboter.png (401KB, 552x498px) Image search: [Google]
unaboter.png
401KB, 552x498px
>>17816017
this is what happens when you put men in the sole position where they constantly have to put themselves in jeopardy of being rejected

it creates extremely jaded and bitter individuals, however this is the future you chose
>>
>>17816912
It would be nice if things were the other way around for a bit. Just started on Bumble to see if it's anything worth while. These chicks looks incredibly high maintenance and I'm a thin guy without a car. Hopefully I can just get used as a fuckthing like girls on dating sides do all the time.

>Yfw you realize being a slut is your only skill
>>
>>17816832
>you tell him you aren't feeling him anymore

>Implying that also won't set him off
When a person gets suddenly broken up with they want a tangible reason and guys especially want one because they weren't with you just to be your boytoi.
They were serious.
When you leave them with emotion fueled shit like that 'I don't feel you' stuff they're unsatisfied and are gonna get angry because they felt you were just playing around with them.
>>
File: fiddymen.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
fiddymen.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
Why would you even bother wanting to be around someone who acts so shitty to you anyway? If they act like bitter cunts, then take the hint.

I am also curious just how 'personal' you are trying to be with these men after breaking up with them - and I don't mean 'personal' as in sexual. I mean as in.. are you still speaking to them with the same intimacy you did when you were in a romantic situation? Because that shit is annoying.

I had an ex who kept insisting we stay super close after ending our relationship (he ended it) and who threw a fit when I stopped following him on social media because I didn't want him in my periphery 24/7. I was trying to heal and move on.

He would also try to come to me for emotional support at all hours of the night and talk about his new boyfriend to me.

This shit doesn't fly. Once you break up with someone, you are revoking your rights to the same emotional benefits of being in a long-term romantically intimate relationship - i.e. no more crying about your shit job at 4am, no more demanding attention from your ex because you aren't entitled to it.

When you break up with someone, yeah there is the potential to be friends, but you have to relearn to respect boundaries that have now fallen into place as a result of the break-up that YOU initiated. You have to respect that from here on out, any friendship with the person is on uncharted territory and you'll have to give people space to feel out how they want to connect with you.

ITT: Don't smother your exes and take a hint when they tell you they need space. If they continue to be fuckhead bitter brats about the break up, they were likely to be a shit friend anyway.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.