[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Supervisor at work > We get along really well, ends up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1480285015432.jpg (118KB, 475x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480285015432.jpg
118KB, 475x750px
> Supervisor at work
> We get along really well, ends up being a kind of friendship. She is very attractive.
> She has a fiance
> I make peace with that
> Find out she is also friends with another guy at work
> She starts gushing over him, telling me about how he teases her and they go for walks
> Feel awful but can't articulate why
> All life in the relationship drains out and I no longer want to work with her

Why do I feel so awful? I'm fine with her being in a relationship and she talks about her partner all the time. Why do I feel so terrible when she talks about the other guy she works with? I feel debased but I don't know why because it's so specific: why would you feel bad about being third string rather than second string? It makes no sense

Also before you call me a beta male and everything, she's my boss, what the fuck am I supposed to do? I can't cut contact with my own boss
>>
>>17815753
The guy you work with is obviously more "real" than some guy you never saw, even though he's closer to her.

>what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Stop thinking about this shit.
>>
test
>>
>>17815753
maybe she talks to the other guy about you the same way she talks to you about him?
Would that thought make you feel better?
>>
>>17815753
you're jealous but angry about the other guy that doesn't care that she has a fiance. your dick obviously wants to be inside her.
>>
>>17815753
>Why do I feel so terrible when she talks about the other guy she works with?
Deep down you are in love with him and dis bich in the way
>>
File: President3.jpg (128KB, 840x1320px) Image search: [Google]
President3.jpg
128KB, 840x1320px
>>17816242
In addition to this, you shouldn't care that she has a fiance. I used to care about that shit too, but realised that if they are gonna cheat, IT MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU FAGGOT! Just get your dick wet son, you be alright
>>
The fiance is a faceless, static given. She did not exactly "choose" him over you, he came with her.

The coworker and you were both equal candidates, so her seeming to show more enthusiasm for him feels much more personal and like he's the better one in her eyes. Much more clear cut competition than someone she knew before ever meeting you.
>>
File: smugzaku.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
smugzaku.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>17816237
L
M
A
O

Delusions aren't going to help
>>
>>17815775
In one.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.