[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The other week, we had a test where we could choose if it were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: RXF26uW.gif (766KB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
RXF26uW.gif
766KB, 360x202px
The other week, we had a test where we could choose if it were worth 50 or 100 points.
If we chose 50, we would have to write two papers. If we chose 100, we would have to write one.
At the time of the test, I felt I did bad, so I said 50. Then, later on, I figured I did fine and wrote just one paper.
Today I asked him if it was fine, and he said no, I cannot change the decision. I basically begged, and he asserted the answer is no and I'll have to turn in the second paper by midnight
And turns out I got 100% on the test.
So I get home at 10, try to write this fucking paper and turn it in at midnight (22 minutes ago) and I didn't finish it.
The highest score I can get is about 60% if I don't turn in this second paper. I have to maintain A's in my college classes. I HAVE to get a decent grade on this. At least a B.

I'm freaking the fuck out and crying.
>yes I'm a girl
I'm stressed up to my head with a bunch of other shit going on in my life and I need to know what to do.
The only things I can think of are

>fake an email sending it to him
>screenshot
>attach in email with completed essay tommorrow
>"Hey you didn't respond last night so I'm resending this"
>he has a history of students not being able to send papers to him
(I already sent myself a word document on gmail at ~11:40 to be able to fake this)
or
>finish paper ASAP
>email it to him as soon as I finish, apologize for being late and misunderstanding the project
>hope for the best

What should I do?
>>
Bump
Please help.
>>
>>17815566
bump
>>
i would have sent an email at midnight with either a corrupt attachment, a wrong attachment (maybe the first paper again, "they were in the same folder oops"), or with no attachment (forgot to attach). and only realise it the next day

but that boat has sailed, so i would now send an email saying what you said, but make sure the fake can not be seen through. at all.

your plan seems fine, just go for it. it's your best shot.
>>
>>17815608
just as a note, the attachment scenarios are things my housemate has done and his professors were always like lol ok w/e
>>
>>17815608
So you mean I should send the screenshot of the fake email?
>>
File: varg.jpg (9KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
9KB, 208x206px
>>17815566
you can corrupt a word document
>fill it with junk words, doesn't matter.
>save as .docx
>open it in notepad in different format
>you'll see a bunch of random sybbols and letters
>delete parts of it, mess it up
>save as .docx
>when you email it to him he wont be able to open it
when he asks say you converted it from google docs and it didnt work out right, then send him the competed one

now get your A you roastie
>>
>>17815645
Re-read my OP
Someone suggested that to me AFTER midnight
It's past midnight already anon.
>>
>>17815645
He specifically said to email it before midnight, and it's 1:03 AM now
>>
>>17815654
then what more is there that you can do? tell him your laptop died?
>>
>>17815677
Idfk, that's why I'm on here
laptop lying wouldn't make sense since laptops turn back on the moment you plug them in

should I just do the screenshot thing I mentioned in my OP?
where I edit the screenshot to look like I sent him the email?
>>
>>17815636
yes, send the screenshot of the fake email, but only if that screenshot has NOTHING IN IT that is reason to doubt its legitimacy.

like if you had to photoshop anything, it better not be shit. pump up your screen brightness and look at it from multiple angles to make sure there are no mismatched colours/pixels and shit.

i hope things work out for you OP. i like steven universe too.
>>
>>17815689
honestly, i would just send it in late, and say your laptop froze up and you lost half the paper and stayed up late re-doing it. the screenshot thing sounds so blatantly fake
>>
>>17815698
actually, better yet, if you can type up a fake "Forwarded" e-mail, that would look better than a screenshot.

send that to him as if you forwarded your first e-mail to him. keep the screenshot for in case he asks later at some point. don't send it to him.
>>
>>17815716
how do I fake a forwarded email?
>>
>>17815716
>>17815727
Also, the reason I suggested a screenshot is because in the past he's told students to send him a screenshot showing that they sent it to him on time
>>
>>17815566

This is why it's important for you to stick to what you promise. So you don't fuck yourself in the end.
>>
>>17815729
a forwarded e-mail is just like a regular e-mail, but with some extra stuff in the middle saying who sent it to who at what time, with what attachments, subject, etc.

you could forward yourself an e-mail, and just change it up so that it says it was sent to him at whatever time.

but ANYWAY. seeing as how he has asked for screenshots in the past, it's not at all suspicious. you know it's standard practice for him, so just send the screenshot like your original plan.
>>
>>17815742
what if I forwarded it and attached a screenshot? double whammy
>>
>>17815764
haha your'e kind of adorable.

then it would look like you're trying too hard to prove it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.