[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if a guy is worth investing in or if he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1439.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1439.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How do I know if a guy is worth investing in or if he's just after sex?
>>
File: 1478647449554.jpg (51KB, 670x542px) Image search: [Google]
1478647449554.jpg
51KB, 670x542px
you must be a woman. everyone knows the guy who really engages with her is the one who's worth it
>>
File: alizee.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
alizee.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>17815495

Does it matter?

You sound smart enough to continue fucking him until either one of you cheat or get bored

Eat a bullet
>>
If you like him????

What kind of question is this?
>>
>>17815495
idk, are you interested in sex?

What's so bad if he is?

Can you tell that he wants something more?

Are you too old and jaded to even consider dating?

Is he a guy to sleep around?

Fucking figure it
>>
>>17815495
Depends on his degree and amount of connections he got.
>>
>>17815495
Don't have sex with him. Eventually you'll see what he values about you or if he does at all.
>>
>>17815513
Why would I do that for?

>>17815519
Well if I put out and he walks off without as much as a thank you, I got scammed, and if I want to work for free I'll go to a soup kitchen.
>>
>>17815589
He gets sex, you get sex. It's a fair deal.
>>
>>17815495
Is he between the ages of 15-30? He just wants sex.

Older is a gamble, most of the time they still just want sex but they're also getting the societal pressure to settle down so they'll cave.
>>
>>17815495
You don't fuck him for a couple of months.
>>
>>17815495
all guys are after sex you idiot or else they would not be putting up with your shit if they had no sex drive. now if you are talking about a guy who wants sex and to commit at the same time then you really need to use good judgment. I would stay way from any guy who is known to cheat or any guy who wants sex too fast. three month wait for sex should be your best bet that he wants to be serious.
>>
>>17815601
so he gets free labour and I get to work for free?

Why would I volunteer for that?
>>
>>17815643
So you don't enjoy sex at all?

You know what, never mind. This is going somewhere fucking stupid.
>>
>>17815495
I really like this girl at my work and I'm not after sex at all. She has a boyfriend though, oh well.
Just wanted to let you know, not all guys are after sex, just most people on 4chan are so this isnt really a good place to ask for that kind of advice. Theres really no way to tell, you should date him before you guys have sex, but even then he could still be dating you for it, its just less likely.
>>
>>17815643
no you dense fuck. you get sex, he gets sex. quit trying to use false analogies to convice yourself its something different.
>>
>>17815615
>three month wait for sex
>waiting 1/4 of year for an act that takes less than an hour

yeah, have fun with that
>>
>>17815643
This dick ain't free
>>
>>17815678
Not op, but I don't like sex. It's just something I do because its a mandatory part of the relationship package for the vast majority of the population.
If I wanted to get off, I'd use my vibrator and have a much better time than anything a dude can do (actually, it'd be without penetration so I could actually enjoy it period.)

I get what she's saying in that sense. I'm not going to sit and bare through the pain of fucking some asshole if I'm not going to get my relationship out of it. If he's just gonna run the second he cums, I went through the pain and suffering for nothing.

Though still, OP it's very easy. Dudes who just wanna fuck have ZERO patience, especially now that it's as easy as asking for it. If you won't fuck them, someone will. They'll move on almost instantaneously. If they stick around, higher odds are they want more. They could be playing the long con though. Dated a dude for 9 months before I so much as sucked his dick, bailed immediately after because all he wanted was some "experience" to get better women with.
This was in my late teens though. Older you are, I'm sure less likely guys are to be this petty and immature.
>>
>>17815678
How is my analogy false?

Work is something you don't want to do, but do in order to obtain something else that you DO want.

How does this not make sense to you?
>>
>>17815604
Contrary to the popular redpill myth, men who date women young enough to be their daughters generally aren't rich, successful and whatever Donald Trump ideals you're toting around. There's a reason why whatever bitch they're shagging can't get a guy her own age.

Besides, I'm infertile, don't want kids and not gonna marry, so any plans of "settling down" with me aren't going to work out. The last guy who tried got himself really, really hurt.

>>17815615
So, that's the way it goes? If he doesn't stick around in the first place he's not going to be worth it?

>>17815745
So how do you make a guy stay around without sex in the first place?
>>
>>17815757
>>17815757
>Work is something you don't want to do, but do in order to obtain something else that you DO want.
nice. hopping from false analogies to arguing over semantics. youre a real fucking catch. also your definition isn't entirely correct.

work
wərk/Submit
noun
activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

by the official definition and your apparent attitude, sex isn't actually pleasurable and is only a tool to achieve some ends. that said, i dont fucking know what planet you live on but the vast majority of human beings enjoy sex for its own sake. so unless you dont enjoy sex, you really should make this known. have fun finding someone as defunct as you.

>>17815745
above still stands. stop being a fucking 7 year old kid and pretending your attitudes about sex are normal and you dont need to make it known upfront.
>>
>>17815495

I'm a guy here.

The answer is you truly don't know until you know. I'm going through the motions with a girl right now who is too afraid to overcommit but wants me to overcommit and it's just a sad stalemate.

It comes down to this, if you don't want just sex, let the person know if they want to stick around cool but the boundary is there, if they don't then you let them go. It's that simple.

What you don't do however is compromise on your own values, or you keep them around long enough hoping you can change/fix them, because you can't. There are some real horn dogs out there who can't fathom a girl who won't put out and you don't want to keep pitbulls like these near your vicinity.
>>
>>17815745
>>17815757
oh and for context, i used to work at day care with elementary school aged children and there were fucking little girls there that seemed to have a better understanding of the concept of sex and handled it with a more mature attitude than you deluded fucks
>>
>>17815777
And?

The thing I hate most about sex is being demanded to pretend to like it. Nothing makes me see red like someone having the gall to be that ungrateful.

>>17815781
I CAN put out, I just can't stand my efforts going unvalued.

So am I just supposed to put out every time and see what sticks?
>>
>>17815791
> am I just supposed to put out every time and see what sticks?

That's not what I said. You should do whatever feels right to you. I know some girls like to play games and like being told what to do but at the same time they don't. Like this girl I'm currently talking with will tell me, "I like how patient you are but I also want to feel wanted"...like make up your mind already, plus she's making up her mind about me based off what her friends tell her, anyway, the point is, if you don't want to put out then don't make yourself do it.

What are you looking for in relationships that's so profound anyway?
>>
>>17815791
>The thing I hate most about sex is being demanded to pretend to like it.
boo hoo. stop being biologically defunct then. nobody owes you some special thanks because its oh so hard for you to be a basic normal human being.
>>
>>17815774
You don't. That was kinda my point. I let my boyfriend fuck me because that's just me upholding my end of the deal. He gets sex, I get to at least pretend he loves me more than just the sex I give him. Usually they actually do.
But I've also been single for like, 8 years straight, so it's not very effective. Mostly because most guys don't seem to want a relationship anymore. If I don't put out on the first date they bail immediately. Thats what I was saying, if you make them wait, the ones that aren't serious will make themselves apparent extremely quickly. Got a handful to stick around for a second date at least, so I figured they were at least a little more serious, but even they bailed after I didn't put out again.
In theory, I assume there will come a guy eventually that will wait it out and actually have some sort of genuine interest in me, and I'm not just another hole he's fucked. Hasn't happened yet, but I still hold out hope. All I've ever asked for was to be in a serious relationship before I fuck them. I don't fuck any guy I can't call my boyfriend and acts like one.

But even with a good, loving boyfriend, sex is still part of the deal. You will more than likely have to fuck them sometimes, but that's ok. I sit through the discomfort in exchange for him staying with me and providing me emotional comfort, love, and support. You'd have to hit the lottery to bag a dude that actually cares about you, and is ok never fucking you or anything but his or my hand for the rest of his life.
>>
>>17815774
What the fuck lol. None of that had anything to do with what I said? Where the hell did Trump come from?
I was saying younger dudes typically just wanna fuck. Older guys tend to be more interested in something more, and even the ones who aren't are pressured to settle down with one person (whether they reproduce or not isn't even a given. Most people will think you're a scummy old weirdo if you're fucking multiple people every night past 30, whereas that behavior is more acceptable for a 20 something. Including fucking multiple people your own age.)
If you can't reproduce, thats even more pressure, since it's not your fault, but you still should have just one partner and get married so you can have some "resemblance of a normal life".
It aint completely about having kids, it's that we as a society really press monogamy and marriage. Kids too, but the other stuff exists as well.
>>
>>17815811
>I sit through the discomfort in exchange for him staying with me and providing me emotional comfort, love, and support.

You sound like you have some deep unresolved issues. Like my ex, who always made sure she had a boyfriend since she was 14 years old. She never went a single month of her teenage to adult life without a guy in her life for emotional support.
>>
>>17815777
I do make it known though. I tell my boyfriends I don't like sex, but they're welcome to have sex with me whenever they want.
I say this basically to give them a heads up that I likely won't initiate, but I would rarely turn them down if they did.
I'm not saying it's normal. I know I'm a freak of nature incapable of enjoying a basic function of life that everyone else does. Thanks for rubbing it in, I wish I could enjoy it. I'd kill to be able to be normal. Dating would be so much easier. I didn't ask for this. It's just the way I am. I do not like the form of sex everyone else does. It hurts. A LOT. and no, theres nothing wrong with me physically, I've already seen doctor after doctor, it's not vaginismus, it's not anything. Just extreme discomfort and pain with no apparent cause other than I have an incredibly small hole. It's never gotten better no matter what or how much I tried. It will just always be this way. At some point I have to accept it.

So I try to compensate. I'll power through it for his sake. I'll be open to him whenever he wants it. But all I ask is that if I'm going to go through the ordeal, I get something out of it to. I just want to be loved. Sex just comes with that. I will give the sex to receive the love, happily. But I will never enjoy sex.
>>
>>17815827
I desire companionship yes, but I'm not obsessed with it. I'll wait as long as I need to. I just know my limitations, and I'm realistic.
Can you tell me that nobody wants love? I think almost everyone does in some form. But I'm not incomplete without it.
>>
>>17815828
>I do make it known though
too bad on top of being a freak youre also retarded, thats something we should have also know if we are to attempt to help you. that said, you have grounds to demand something out of your partner for providing sex. i cant help any further
>>
>>17815834

But are you able to stave off long periods of time just being single? It seems you need more friends than you do an actual boyfriend/lover.
>>
>>17815836
Whatever, I guess if all you've got is namecalling on 4chan you're just a troll or something.

All I did was explain my situation, and you just go "HURR RETARD"
So idk what kind of grand wise advice you thought you were giving.
>>
if he often takes his cock and slaps it against your thigh in public he's probably not looking for somethibg serious
>>
>>17815843
Yeah, for the most part. I mean it's been 8 years. Sometimes I get lonely, I think everyone does every now and then, even people who are surrounded by friends, family, lovers, etc.
But it passes. Of course, what bothers me more is knowing the more time that passes, the more the likelyhood this will be forever. Face it, just like having a gap in your resume, having a large gap in your dating history is a red flag. Plus, I'm only in the prime of my life once. I'll get older, saggier, unattractive. I won't be much for attracting the eyes of guys. It'll be much harder to date when you're old. The ticking clock is more concerning to me. But what can I do? Not much, and I accept that. So I'm ok with it. It'll happen if it happens. And I'm prepared for it to never happen at all.
>>
>>17815852

Well I have been in your position of crippling loneliness and no one to talk to, or there are people to talk to but they want something out of it, I have a couple of theories and ideas about how to help with what you just said, my skype is bluespyderz, add me if you like.
>>
>>17815797
Company and affection. Someone to share everyday life with.

>>17815798
Well, if he wants it so bad we could make a deal: he gets to fuck me whenever he wants and I get to beat him whenever I want. If someone's going to use me to let off steam, then it should only be fair I get the same in return. And if he wants me to fake liking it, he can fake liking it, too.

>>17815816
I was 19 when I started dating a guy who was 29. He was my first boyfriend at all, ever, and he wanted a happily ever after after getting himself hurt on a thousand other women before me.

Much like everything else he tries, it didn't work out.
>>
>>17815866

Company and affection aren't profound. That's what most people want most of the time.
>>
>>17815745
Clitoris placement was a mistake
>>
>>17815866
You have a very fucked up and negative view about sex. You should probably deal with that before you try dating
>>
File: image_2197.jpg (79KB, 400x300px)
image_2197.jpg
79KB, 400x300px
>>17815873
God fucked up. Women were never designed to enjoy penetration lol.
>>
>>17815866
>he wanted a happily ever after after getting himself hurt on a thousand other women before me.

There was a 10 year gap between you two.
>>
>>17815866
Yeah ok, and you proved my point. The older guy was more interested in settling down and wanted more than sex??? Like thats what I said in my original post.
>>
sorry you feel this way anon, all I can say is that from an outsiders perspective the problem is your own personal problem with sex has causes the following to take place, sorry if this is an over simplification

Your view
>Sex is painful, therefore I do not want to have sex. I should not have to have sex. I just want to be loved.

Partner's view
>Sex feels good and it is an act you do with someone you love.

Only advice I can give you is that if you're able to find someone and bear with the discomfort and pain of sex (Provided you can't get them to accept alternative methods of pleasure) as you both age it will gradually phase out of your life.

This is going to sound stupid and I don't mean to offend but have you considered anal or other methods of sex besides traditional intercourse?
>>
>>17815845
my grand wise advice is you should be upfront about important details if you want advice about something. it took literally a dozen response to get to your real problem
>>
>>17815890
idk if you're referring to me or OP, but in my case thats exactly what I do. Suffer through, get mine in other forms in return. I'm willing to have sex, I just can't enjoy it.
Anal does not fix the issue, stretching out my asshole is not going to be any better than stretching out my vag. Plus I don't care what anyone says, I simply do not believe it doesn't permanently damage your system and I really want to be able to control my bowel movements for a while longer. Plus, I don't think it'd be any more enjoyable for me since I get hemorrhoids a lot. Taking shits are painful more than not. My whole bottom half is a trainwreck 2bh.

I don't mind oral though. I mean, I don't particularly enjoy giving that either though. Got a tiny mouth too, choking on 3 inches of dick isn't really fun on my end. But again, thats something I'd be willing to do regardless. Same as vaginal sex. Anals the only one 100% off the table, would rather die alone than do it.

Only sex act I can honestly say I enjoy giving are handjobs. I love them. I can play with dicks all day long, it's fun to me.
Only sex act I can honestly say I enjoy receiving is heavy petting/dry humping. Fingering (in the sense of clit rubbing, and not insertion) is fine, but I can't really get off to it. I've never been eaten out, I think I might like it, but I won't know until I can find someone not disgusted by my labia. Past bf's wouldn't do it, said it was too gross with my labia in the way. Feels bad man, but I get it. Can't help what you find gross.
>>
>>17815914
Did you forget that I wasn't op? That was my first post. Therefore I was upfront with my details from the start. It's not really my fault that you failed to read literally the first 2 words of my post
>>17815745
>Not OP but....
>>
>>17815914
>>17815917
Also I wasn't even really asking advice on something, just trying to help explain a differing point of view to you guys. You were acting like sex is always a fair trade. "Well you get sex too! so you get something out of it too!"
But thats not the case if you don't like sex. You're not getting anything out of it if he just pumps and dumps.
>>
>>17815917
youre referring to >>17815777
do you not realize that you and op use literally the exact same grammar AND have similar problems. you made no efforts to distinguish yourself aside from that one post.
>>
>>17815915
>I've never been eaten out, I think I might like it, but I won't know until I can find someone not disgusted by my labia. Past bf's wouldn't do it, said it was too gross with my labia in the way.
What the fuck
>>
>>17815890
>but have you considered anal

Are you some kinda idiot? If someone doesn't enjoy vaginal sex how in your mind do you think they'd enjoy that? It's like saying, "I know being stabbed sucks, but have you tried getting shot?"
>>
>>17815923
Well excuse me, I think you're backpedaling now. By saying "above still stands", I assumed you knew you weren't talking to the same person.
Whatever, you just jumped the gun and got overly hostile and you were wrong. Sorry.

You tried to bitch me out when you didn't even know who you were talking to. I established myself as a new person by saying I wasn't op. So take a chill pill and don't jump down everyones throats before you know who or what you're talking about.
>>
>>17815880
Someone earlier said to go with older men, and I'm explaining why that won't work.

>>17815890
Are there any methods in which he'll just cum before touching me and I don't have to waste time on it?
>>
>>17815926
Yeah, I'm rather long. Worst kind of outie.
You guys will probably get a kick out of this, but I've been accused of being a tranny before because of a picture I posted in tight shorts with apparently a "moose knuckle". Some dude was convinced I had a dick tucked.
What he was seeing was the small bulge my labia makes. Did not feel good, dude was making like a small essay trying to prove I was a man. Then again, it was 4chan, and everyones a man crossdressing on 4chan.
>>
File: 1479090759059.gif (2MB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1479090759059.gif
2MB, 250x245px
>>17815687
I second this notion
>>
>>17815936
uh responded as if you were op, you made a post, op made a post. i responded to both of them. and got a response from each of you. you identifier was already posted above yet. and op both seem to be sexless cold automatons since you both type with perfect grammar and show no inflections or show any hint of personality. you were more than welcome to point out at any time inbetween now and my post that started this discussion that you weren't actually op yet you kept my ranting
>>
>>17815950
So viewing sex similarly to being a part of a human centipede = no personality?
>>
>>17815950
You replied to me, so I replied to you. Again, my VERY FIRST post identified me, and you DIRECTLY replied to it.
Sorry I type with correct grammar? Want me to start using chatspeak?
Again, point stands. You jumped the gun, made assumptions got overly hostile for no reason on someone who didn't deserve it. You made a mistake, and you won't own up to it and instead keep backpedaling to seem right.
>you were more than welcome to point out at any time inbetween now and my post that started this discussion that you weren't actually op yet you kept my ranting
>>17815745
>NOT OP BUT
>>17815777
The post in which you DIRECTLY REPLY TO MY POST SAYING
>NOT OP BUT.
>>
>>17815955
>>17815950
Idk why you think we have the same personality, to me OP has far more strong of feelings, with a hint of hostility (no offence OP) regarding sex, where as I am more passive, sympathetic, about the topic.
>>
>>17815955
dur hyperbole

>>17815957
and im referring to this post, the one directly under your IM NOT OP post. even if i was responding to you and not op, my points still stand on their own

>yours and ops views about sex arent normal
>you need to be upfront about this with whoever youre dealing with

it was mistakenly directed at you but op still could have fucking read it. and it doesnt change the fact that she needs to include important details like these.
>>
>>17815970
Yeah ok, but still doesn't mean you had any right to call me retarded. I did exactly what you wanted of me. I told you what my issue was from my very first post.
You got hostile on me, even though I did every thing you wanted of me.
>>
kek not mention here you are changing the discusttion to a meta discussion about how i mis directed my points to the wrong poster and yet op also tried throwing false analogies and skewing definitions(because she didnt bother including important info in the first place). thats a pretty big personality trait you have in common with op to address this. >>17815960
>>
>>17815980
Nah, I'm just literally calling you out on throwing around insults like a troll when you don't know what you're talking about. You're the one who derailed it.
I'm not talking about OP, I'm talking about me. You called me retarded because you thought I didn't disclose everything from the start, and I did. Just saying, chill out.
>>
>>17815980
But please, get back to the topic at hand. Which was originally how to tell if a dude just wants sex or not. We already derailed by talking about how, gasp, it's possible some people don't enjoy sex and the reasons and struggles for that.
>>
>>17815970
it's not really a hyperbole for me. If you remember the scene where the guy shits in the american girl's mouth while sobbing and apologising, that's roughly how sex feels like to me.

Like I get that he can't help having bodily functions and there's literally nothing he can do to stop that, but struggling not to throw up because you know you'll only have to swallow the shit-vomit rinsed through an asian man's asshole still isn't a lovely place to be. The only hope is knowing that it's temporary and that it will be over soon.

The method of my violation is completely irrelevant to me. I just wish there were other ways to be loved.
>>
>>17815994
how about op learn her lesson and start a new thread without all the convoluted bullshit
>>
>>17815589
What the fuck were you expecting?
He isn't going to shower you with gifts and money because you both did something that should be enjoyable for both parties.
If sex is a means to an end for you then you're already fucked.
>>
>>17815890
>s-sorry s-sorry i-i don't mean to offend you

whats wrong with you

>>17815495
>>17815589
From reading your shitty posts the only redeeming quality you have is a wet hole, the question is why should they invest in you for more than temporary enjoyment
>>
i imagine this is an extremely common view among women

which is why i never did this little fucking song and dance and avoid even speaking to them
>>
>>17816355
It goes both ways. If you're a woman there is pressure from guys to see sex as a special thing you have to be picky about, or otherwise you're some used up whore with no standards. Yet if you make guys wait for sex or something similar, you're a stuck up cunt who thinks she's some sort of princess.

There is no way to please everyone. But enjoying sex as little as OP does is absolutely not the norm.
>>
Does he have money?
>>
So why are you looking for men if you don't enjoy sex? Why not look for female friends?
>>
>>17815495
You need to keep him interested without having sex with him. How the fuck did this become some lost art? How did women end up feeling like they have to fuck any guy that's even halfway decent as soon as they meet him or else he'll leave? Everyone is a whore these days so guys treat women like whores. If you want to have any shot with a guy, you must wait to have sex because otherwise he won't respect you and will lose interest. It's just automatic and built into being a dude. When a chick is slutty it makes you want sex but nothing else.

Women who think that guys just wanted them for sex are morons because they don't understand that having sex so easily is what makes guys no longer want them. All they need to do to stop that from happening is wait until they know and trust and love the guy and know he loves them too.
>>
Holy shit reading through this thread just makes me realize how selfish women are. Fucks sake if you don't like sex, just tell him if he makes a move and then he can decide if he wants to stay or not.

I get the logic that you may not enjoy sex as much as men. Fine, whatever. But you can just go and demand all men change or wonder why men look for sex.

Because while lots of women want romance and less sex, lots of men get with women for the purpose of sex. Otherwise men would have more fun hanging out with other men. Try to see it from a male perspective. There is nothing in it for us to spend all that time effort and money to be with a girl if we don't get our dicks wet for the trouble. Then it's unfair to us.
>>
>>17816396
Can't*
>>
>>17816396
Are you seriously trying to get sympathy and understanding from women by explaining why they need to be given a compensation for soldiering through enduring their company?

And for the record, I'm not saying you're the only man who feels like this because you're not, but it's hardly universal either. There are plenty of women who are crazy about sex and plenty of men who don't care too much for it. And people in good marriages look to their spouse first for consolation, advice and relaxation and that's not because they have to drag to her instead of friends so hopefully they can put it in again some time - it's because it's not for no reason that they chose to spend their entire life with that particular woman in a way they would never want to with any given friend.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/RedPillWomen/
>>
File: pepe(3).jpg (67KB, 540x534px)
pepe(3).jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>17816413
kek, this is fucking great. It's like /r9k/ for women, how did I not know about this before?
>>
>>17816405
>for soldiering through enduring their company
Yes actually. That is exactly what I'm saying. If a random Joe schmo was given a choice to hang out with a guy he knows for a night or a girl he knows but is forbidden to have sex with for a night, it's HIGHLY likely he'll choose the guy. I know you don't want to hear this, but tits and a vagina on a girl hold like 95% of a female's value. Chalk that one up to the acceptance of casual sex.

Now for your second point, yes once the relationship/marriage is already established, THEN the guy will spend a bunch more time with the girl, because he values a lot more of her than he did in the beginning, not just tits and ass. Even guys who are looking to go steady, some may see it as a red flag if a girl doesn't put out after X dates.
A boatload of days courting a girl without sex can be as much of a waste than your case of having to dread a shitty night of sex after a couple dates and having nothing to gain out of it is what I'm saying
>>
>>17816457
That's hardly a representative example. Most young men feel more tense around girls, they try harder to impress them so not only is it less relaxing but it also feels humiliating if their efforts don't get them an obvious appreciation in return either.
Not enjoying someone's company as much because you are hyperfocused on sex is not the same thing as finding nothing enjoyable about someone's company unless they can give you physical pleasure to make up for it.

For the record, I'm not OP and I find sex pretty fantastic. I just hear stuff like what you mention (though I think I read it harsher from the first post than how you're explaining it now) a lot on here while I feel it doesn't have much to do with reality. Most men would rather socialize with a random men - same goes for women. Your own gender is easier and more low maintenance. But that doesn't imply any negative judgment on what you think of (wo)men. Just has to do with all the cultural stuff surrounding it.
>>
>>17816432
>seemingly alpha BF (23) turning beta as relationship progressed?
holy shit dont let a robot see this lol.
>>
If you have worthy men in your family then you will also recognize them when you meet them in the outside world.

Otherwise though luck.
>>
File: cry-laugh.png (19KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
cry-laugh.png
19KB, 390x470px
>>17815873
this is why I keep coming to 4chan
>>
This whole thread is stupid. This is a prime example of why the dating scene is fucked now. Tinder is more of a validation tool, and women are oblivious to psychopathic men out there that literally have no emotion. They're usually the good looking ones. And so many women close themselves off as to not feel any pain.

It's absolutely disgusting and in my honest opinion if you're a woman like OP turn off your phone and stay far away from dating apps. You're immature and young and have no clue what you're getting into.

As for men. Shit. Where do I start? Every man has been hurt by a woman at some point. And every one has insecurities, but men have it a lot more differently than women. Imagine being so insecure about your facial features. Body type. Etc. And you're the prime drive to any sort of initiative that leads to an interaction. Unlike women, that also feel insecurity, men don't have women giving them attention.

Even when a guy is incredibly attractive and matches with 7+ women on tinder a day, he still needs to talk to that girl first, he still needs to not fuck up.

Women effortlessly find men that want to spend time with them. They get too much attention and it becomes overwhelming. They become entitled creatures.
>>
>>17815589
You sound like you only view sex as a method to get something from people. You viewed it as 'work'. I hope he stays away from you, because you're probably the woman that turns frigid a month after the honeymoon.
>>
>>17816491
it's been the same way since forever
those are the rules of the game whether you like it or not

t. a virgin beta male
>>
>>17815615
3 months -_- kys

Also way to generalize an entire sex. How about I rewrite this.

'all women are after money you idiot or else they would not be putting up with your shit if they didn't need money. now if you're talking about a woman who wants money to commit at the same time then you really need to use good judgement. I would stay away from any woman who is known to cheat or any woman who wants money too fast. 3 month wait before you start buying them things should be your best bet"
>>
File: 1461019518188.gif (2MB, 320x240px)
1461019518188.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17815811
Anon, it sounds like you've only met the really shitty guys that are around. I've been with my GF 3 years, I've never forced her to do anything she doesn't want to do.

Perhaps the negative attitude towards sex is linked to asexualism?

as for the never doing it thing, that's a deal breaker for me if we're married, most guys want kids. If you don't want any, there's a fair tog good chance you'll never find a guy that meets this tough grocery list.

>Well B, what would you suggest?
We waited a year before she decided she felt comfortable haring that side of herself with me. Make them wait a good period of time. If they leave you in a super short amount of time, you know what they were after.

Relationships are built on 3 levels, physical, emotional and a spiritual level. A lack of any one of these for too long of a time is really just a death march. State what your mindset is about sex, say you want to get to know them before you feel comfortable doing that. A reasonable guy will will get to know you, and if they don't like what they find, so be it. If they do like you for who you are, they won't mind the wait.
>>
>>17815745

I'm pretty sure he left because you made him wait 270+ days just for a blowjob.

You obviously have some mental issues.
>>
>>17816505
You really couldn't respect her enough to get to know her before you do it?

Is there no depth to your shallowness?
>>
>>17815745
Sounds like you just need a man that likes to give oral. Some women just aren't huge into penetration I get that, but you don't sound like a catch if you aren't into sex at all.
>>
>>17815811
>But even with a good, loving boyfriend, sex is still part of the deal. You will more than likely have to fuck them sometimes, but that's ok. I sit through the discomfort in exchange for him staying with me and providing me emotional comfort, love, and support.

Not to be a dick, but honestly, you need to see a therapist. Or just die alone.

I get that some guys are cunts that just want sex, but you may have some issues pertaining to sex.
>>
Jesus christ these women
>>
>>17816457
This is pretty accurate. That's why I have no female friends. Which my wife likes lol.
>>
>>17816514
Hmm.

I met my wife on facebook. We talked a lot for about 3 months. Then we started going on dates in person. Had sex on third date because attraction was overwhelming. Told her I loved her two months in, moved her up to my town to live with me 3 months in, married a year later, rest is history.

I'm not saying girls should just give sex without thought or pause, not at all. But if a guy doesn't get anything after three months (which is honestly like 10 dates or something) he's gonna bail.

These are just the facts of life.

I took time pursuing my wife, hell to get the first date I had to ask her out three times. But not many people are like that today.
>>
>>17816413
What the fuck.
>>
>Sex chad on the first date multiple times
>Withold sex from beta providers when you are ready for real relationship
It's like pottery
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.