[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26 year old that fell in love for the first time and heart broken....Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1480297276921.jpg (1005KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1480297276921.jpg
1005KB, 2048x2048px
26 year old that fell in love for the first time and heart broken....Do you guys ever truly recover? All I can do is spend all my days wondering what shes doing and if shes going to call me. Tell me what you guys done to get over losing the love of your life.
>>
i guess no one...
>>
>>17815327
nope, you never really get over it. eventually youll cover her memory with enough other stuff that it no longer affects you, but the feelings and memories never completely disappear.
>>
She's not going to call you back, and even if she does, it's just not worth trying again if you broke up on bad terms.

It's been exactly 14 months now for me, and i still think about her from time to time, wonder what she's doing, if she misses me, if she's thinking about me.
But that's probably because i'm a useless NEET, so i don't meet other people and don't do anything else with my life. The first few months were the worst, i had depression, lost weight and shit. I loved her very much, being in love with someone for 5 years, then dating for 2, thinking you are living the dream only to get dumped like you never meant anything is no joke man. One night of depression, i decided to go for a ride to clear my head, on the highway i accelerated to 120 mph and seriously considered crashing on a wall and be done with it.
Today i look back and think about how stupid i was to even consider wasting my life for some bitch who doesn't want me.

What i can tell is to forget her and move on, no matter how hard you still like her and think it all will sort itself out, don't do this to yourself, this is your emotions trying to control you. You know it's over, move on.
Don't ever love someone more than you love yourself unless it's your child and even then there are exceptions, remember. Work on improving yourself, learn valuable skills, build a nice career, make money, meet people, make friends.

Focus on living a fulfilling and interesting life, one day a woman worthy of your love will appear.
>>
>>17815383
bro your literally me
that's what eats me up the most, she made it seem like she loved and cared about me and dropped me with zero regard....makes it hard for me to ever look at any other females the same
>>
>>17815349
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her, desu baka senpai
>>
>>17815401
It's because modern culture has told women that they need to be free, and promiscuous. There is no hope for males anymore, unless you're a fuckboy, then it's the time to be alive.
>>
>>17815327
Nop.
You'll think about her every single fucking day.
You will remember every single time she made you happy, what could have you done to prevent your separation and wonder how would things be life if you were still together.
It will never go away until you find someone else to fill her place.

Sad but true.

Last time I was romantically involved with someone was over 2 years ago and I still think about her on daily basis.
Was 24 back then and now I'm 26.
shit sucks.
>>
I've been in love three times and I still think about each of them at least once a week. The first girl was 2004-2007, the second one was 2007-2010 and the last one was 2011-2014. Little things remind me of them. It could be the weather, it could be a song or a certain food. The pain doesn't really go away, it just gets easier to handle. Some days are fucking horrible and some are great. Distractions are the best thing. Whether it's staying busy with hobbies and friends or finding a new guy/gal. Whenever I am happy in a relationship, I never think about any of them as anything other than a memory. The second I'm no longer distracted, they pop into my head all the time.
>>
>>17816110
Stay focused on something productive and those pitiful wimpy feelings shouldn't be able to take hold as much. 26 is kind of old to fall in love for the first time, you better try to recover fast and replace the hole with something meaningful, or you could build up your bitterness by dwelling on it.
>>
Don‘t worry op it will go away after a few months.
Of course you will think sometimes about her but in an other way.
She was a important person in your life so you will not forget her you will accept it an move on.
>>
People who say it goes away are lying. After age 24, everything sticks. I'm 30 and still not over her. I truly lost the perfect one for me.
>>
It depends on your personality. I still think of the only person I loved (like that) daily and it's been almost three years. It's different, though, I do not actively mourn the relationship anymore, and I finally feel like if I met someone I'd have good chemistry with I'd be overjoyed and ready to take the leap. But the memory absolutely remains, more than that, it's like he became a part of me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.