[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom is retiring and doesn't know what to do with herself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1480223107394.jpg (64KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1480223107394.jpg
64KB, 640x426px
My mom is retiring and doesn't know what to do with herself so she's considering adopting "some underprivileged handicapped child" to fill the void or whatever
She was a terrible fucking mother
She's a functional alcoholic
Pretty sure she has some sort of personality disorder
I'm lucky that when I was a kid we had enough money to hire nannies (and every childhood memory I have is with them. With my mom it's always either drunk strangers fighting, drunk strangers touching me, mom falling down and breaking something, mom in a puddle of puke, etc) but now she can't afford to have other people raise her kids anymore.
She has zero fucking patience and zero fucking discipline
She is not and was never fit to raise a child
How do I stop her from doing this
Specially because I'm a retarded moralfag and would end up bringing it upon myself to raise the stupid kid and I don't want this fucking cunt to ruin my life for good
>>
maybe try be involved in the adoption process, and when she's not around, let the people that make decisions know what you think?
>>
Try contacting social services to ask for help. Explain the story and why she shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids and what you could do if she did try to go through the process to ensure that what she actually is is revealed the inspectors if she does try to go through the process.
>>
Is it bad I automatically hate people who foster other kids. What are they trying to make up for? Just in it for the money? Do they actuallllyyy want to help the world?
ESPECIALLY if they're own kids are shit. (Not saying u op but I know of a few ppl)
>>
>>17815191
I have feelings towards people who adopt ethiopian children. They probably just want to look progressive.
>>
>>17816076
I have the SAME feelings*
>>
>>17815191
I see a lot of decent foster parents. One is very "holistic", and a bit out there but she's still a good parent and person. A lot are watching the children because there family member that was originally the parent is dead or too shitty to take care of them. I have seen some ghetto looking ones but the kids acted ok, and the foster parents didn't ACT really ghetto, so they could have been alright or shitty. I know there's the shitty ones out there, but I just don't see them in my work I guess.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.