[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am lonely and want a place to loiter and chat with strangers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 46.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
I am lonely and want a place to loiter and chat with strangers.

Maybe I could go to a bar but not consume any food or drink at it. Should I buy drinks, or just tip the bartender? If yes to drinks, how much should I spend per hour?

Is there a better option than bar? Coffeeshop? Vape shop? Bus stop? "Subway" in Walmart?
>>
>>17814887

it depends what kind of person you are and what options you have.

I like to hang out at bars but im not really a drinker. but its a great way to chill after work (when i go home i tend to just do more work, so its good to have somewhere to chill). so at a bar i usually get a water. you tip the bartender 1 dollar. you maybe drink 2 waters an hour. if you're reallly drinking.

if you're feeling adventurous, have a soda. most just have coke, whih is fine. but some actually have special sodas. what i like to do is ask a 'cherry coke' where they drop in 4 cherries, some coke, and then fill it up with a little bit of cherry juice from the cherry jar. delicious.

you can also order a 'shirley temple' but only do this is you're confident and well off. i have a friend who doesnt drink. we went to vegas. he ordered a shirly temple

>girl: that looks great, what is that
>my friend: a shirley temple
>girl: laughs outrageously, pulls the other girls in and asks him to repeat himself

he does. the rest have a little giggle. the first/mean girl just leaves. its okay though she was ugly and over weight. the other girls, average to hot. and even though they laughed, none of them cared. one was legit biting her lip as he spoke. hes a very innocent and sexy guy, so i cant blame her.

but yeah otherwise just a soda. if you're REALLY uncomfortable wiht admitting you're not having alcohol just say 'jack and coke' if anyone asks.

but i just play it striaght and admit its soda, not a big drinker.

no need to do more than one drink an hour, less if its a crowded bar and you'd go unnoticed. i only bother to get a drink if its at a small bar across from me where i actually know the bar tenders.

coffeeshops are good but it feels MOER awkward if you dont have food or dirnk, and their beverages feel like they have a 'time limit' being hot or extra cold and all that.
>>
>>17814911
Autism
>>
>>17814911
lol, this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>17814911
Is this pasta?
>>
>>17814988
>>17814996
>>17815020

what? why?
>>
>>17814887
make friends with fat kids at electric concerts
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.