[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /adv/, I feel like I'm being pulled apart from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1366058085644.jpg (40KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
1366058085644.jpg
40KB, 326x315px
Help me /adv/, I feel like I'm being pulled apart from the inside out...

My fiance of 5 years, (engaged one year, together 5) just dumped me out of the blue. I haven't always been the best boyfriend / fiance ever, but we went through a lot of trials and tribulations together. She's my best friend, and my soul mate.

She dumped me and says she needs time to think and needs some space. She says maybe she'll feel different in a month or longer, but she can't make any promises.

Now we have to live together in the same house (due to me being too poor to move out at the moment). So I have to be there every day with her at home while she texts her ex bf in front of me (She starts texting him every time we have a fight or don't get along. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and die, but I'm still holding out hope of salvaging this because she says maybe she'll feel different in a month or so. I know it sounds dumb but I am completely and totally in love with her. But I feel like I'm living in total limbo now. Everything is turned upside down. I feel like total shit, she seems fine...

Am I a total idiot? Or should I keep holding out hope?
>>
>>17814729
Don't keep holding out home senpai. I know you don't want to hear this but when someone "needs space" that's means they are on the hunt to bang somebody else.

You need to move out asap before you get jealous and start acting stupid. I'm a jealous person and I would not stand somebody texting their ex in front of me fuck that.

I know this is cliche but you should find some other hoes to fuck
>>
what did you do? was it cause you're poor/boring/cotnrolling? Considering that she's texting her ex in front of you, it's safe to say it looks you're done bro

There is one thing you can do. Bring a girl home and fuck her. Preferably with her in the house. she'll throw a shitshow
>>
>(She starts texting him every time we have a fight or don't get along.

This is a red flag and you're a fool for not noticing this earlier. She wants her ex. Why would you tolerate that for so long?
>>
>>17814729
You're an idiot.
And you're also poor.
>>
>>17814744

Yeah and I've been struggling financially the last year which has made things hard on her

>>17814747

Yeah I know. But when things got better she would stop and it would seem like everything was gonna be ok... I trust her a lot still....
>>
File: BbXPprH.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
BbXPprH.png
201KB, 500x373px
To put things in perspective, we literally just moved to a new city (major CA city, very expensive) and bought a house together. So you can understand why I thought things where ok.
>>
I know you said you're poor but move out ASAP and cut contact with her, never look back.

It's going to be hard and it's going to suck but what's the alternative? Curling up and hating yourself while your ex-fiance texts her ex?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true. She is being emotionally and financially abusive.
>>
>>17814777

Checked.

>Curling up and hating yourself while your ex-fiance texts her ex?

Yeah that's exactly what I've been doing
>>
Is that all you got /adv/?
>>
>>17814843
Do you have nowhere else you can stay for a while? this is a very unhealthy situation; if I were you, I'd do anything possible to get out of it. I'm sorry, but if she was comfortable disrespecting you to that level while you were together, she isn't worth waiting for.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.