[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

- Got fired from my job with no notice, for no reason. Boss just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: glen road.png (1MB, 818x561px) Image search: [Google]
glen road.png
1MB, 818x561px
- Got fired from my job with no notice, for no reason. Boss just never texted me my schedule.. Never missed a day, always early, never called in sick. Because I never signed a contract, they can do whatever, supposedly.
- Failing every class due to depression and anxiety from being sexually assaulted in September
- Have opportunity at my dream job, quit smoking weed for it only to find out it can be in my system for months
- Parents going to be extreamly disappointed once they find out i've been kicked out of school for failing, again
- Raised in Muslim family, been ex muslim for years, but recently came out to parents and have been living in hell because of how disappointed they are that i'm not the daughter they wanted me to be
- Found out friend from high school killed herself earlier this month, and now I can't stop thinking about it.
They say suicide is contagious, and i feel like i've caught it..
>>
Where do you live? Look into the employment laws to see if you have any recourse. Sounds like wrongful termination in which case you can sue.

Go to a therapist and get help for the sexual assault. It doesn't make you a weak person, it just means you need a little bit of help for now. Go get it done.

If you explain your situation to your parents they'll understand. You have to be honest with them, though. If they don't, then never talk to them again, if they can't support the person you are, they're not worthy of being in your life.

Once again, go get psychological help for your friends suicide.

Take it a day at a time. You can solve a lot of your problems by talking to a psychologist. Vocalizing and externalizing your problems and frustrations is very therapeutic, and regardless the sessions will help you immensely.

What do you spend most of your day doing? You can 100% pass your classes, you just have to put in the work. Talk to your University/College about disability support because of your current situation, you should be awarded some clemency. Perhaps consider deferring for a semester to get your shit sorted?
>>
>>17814717
Toronto.
The police sent a letter to my school letting them know I went through something traumatic and i've been seeing my schools psychologist.
I got a two week extension for some assignments, but that's really all they could do.
I have put in work for my classes, it's the past two weeks have been really difficult and I missed some assignments. I get 70's and 80's in my class but apparently i missed a 15% assignment which is mandatory to pass the class...
I don't even mean to be making excuses it just seems like things are out of my control.. everything is burning
>>
i just want to feel happy and normal again?
every morning in the subway i always think about jumping but i could never hurt someone who didn't deserve it (driver, people watching).....

but regardless i'm going to be hurting ppl wether i'm dead or alive

i can't tell my psychiatrist how i feel or i'll end up in the mental hospital, and that ruins my entire career as they will do a full background check... and if they see that, it's over.

i don't know what to do.
>>
Have a look into the employment laws for your state, then. You might find that you're due some compensation for being fired (No idea how it works in Toronto, though).

What I'd recommend is talk to your Unit Chair / Course chair and see if there's anything they can do about the mandatory class. Can't know until you've tried, you know? On the plus side you've been getting good grades and can use that as evidence to show that missing the assignment isn't truly your fault.

Unfortunately that's how things are, everything falls down and goes crazy at once. My advice is to try make a schedule of everything you need to do for University, focus on keeping yourself busy and dealing with those things as your highest priority.

With respect to the psych, all you have to do is say that you're having thoughts, but you'd never execute those ideas. My best friend killed himself and when I went to the psych they understood that and I still got the help I needed. I work in a field that requires security clearance and a clean psych record; so I understand the sensitivity of it all.

If you need someone to talk to or need a friend, I can post my SC.
>>
Hope you're doing okay OP :)
>>
>>17814702
>Got fired from my job with no notice, for no reason. Boss just never texted me my schedule
Sounds like a shit place, good riddance.

>Failing every class due to depression and anxiety from being sexually assaulted in September
That fucking sucks. Sorry about it.

>Have opportunity at my dream job, quit smoking weed for it only to find out it can be in my system for months
What kind of decent job requires drug tests? Always thought it was reserved for McJobs.

>Parents going to be extreamly disappointed once they find out i've been kicked out of school for failing, again
It sucks but screw their disappointment. It's your problem not theirs.

>recently came out to parents and have been living in hell because of how disappointed they are that i'm not the daughter they wanted me to be
They'll get over it after you get your life together more likely than not. My friend is nominally a muslim too but drinks around all the time and got caught by her mom when she was making out with her secret boyfriend. They had quite a rocky relationship for a while but few months later it was all cool and forgotten. Parents often get bitchy when the kids don't do what they think is right, unless yours are really hardcore about it, they'll accept your choice eventually.

>Found out friend from high school killed herself earlier this month, and now I can't stop thinking about it.
Shit sucks and thinking about it is given ... but even with the rest, still no fucking reason to pull an hero.

You got hit by a lot shit in a damn short period of time, so it's given that things suck at the moment. It'll pass and stuff will be (very likely) better ... so as shitty as the advice sounds, just keep going. There is not that much potential for things going worse, so whatever happens next is likely to be more positive than what you experienced so far.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.