[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help please. it's nothing serious but i want to get out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1441514681540.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1441514681540.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
help please. it's nothing serious but i want to get out of paying an unlawful speeding fine if i can;

details..i live in tampa florida. was pulled over for going 39 in a 20 school zone while the lights on the sign were flashing. passed two yellow lights just before the undercover stopped me.

never had a cdl. had a lp when i was 15. expired 4 years later. never got another or cdl.

im 26. made an appointment already to get my cdl early next day. cop also told me to schedule an appointment within 10 days to go to court and explain to judge why i didn't have a liscence when i was driving.

what else...yeah thats it i think. im trying not to pay the fine if i can help it because it will put a point on my cdl that im about to get tomorrow.

what can i do? or am i fucked and have to pay the fine this time?
>>
>>17814323
You're pretty much fucked.
>>
From what I understand you were driving a large truck without a CDL. That is a ticket by itself. You were also speeding in a school zone. That is another ticket by itself. Your lucky he didn't have a DOT inspection on the truck to rack the tickets up.
Your pretty much fucked there man. If you want to spend a shit load of money for a lawyer have at it.
>>
File: 1468642009728.jpg (62KB, 554x390px) Image search: [Google]
1468642009728.jpg
62KB, 554x390px
>>17814345
>>17814356

ah. guess i'll just have to pay it. man i've been having the worst luck recently. just shit after shit after shit. AND im constipated; thanks anyway for the few words though.
>>
>>17814461
lol

anon don't act like getting a fine is 'bad luck' and 'getting shit'. it's not the world treating you like shit. you had it coming.

everything that happened around these fines is YOUR doing. if you brought your license with you, no ticket. if you followed the speed limit, no ticket.

i hate it when people act like this shit isn't their fault. i have a colleague who speeds ALL the time. he has run red lights at least 70% of the time in the handful of times i've been in the car with him. he recently got his license back after being suspended for 4 months for other shitty behaviour.

he got pulled over again for not signalling (he barely signals, he flashes once, after he's already started changing lanes, if at all) and is about to lose his license again for 1 year, and he expects fucking sympathy.

like, fuck off. this is your fault. if you didn't drive like a jackass, it wouldn't have happened.
>>
>was speeding almost doubling the limit
>bad luck
What the fuck, anon?

"Hey, I beheaded and raped some bitch and now the cops want to lock me up for murder ... my luck sucks :("
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.