[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't need advice as much as I need second opinions am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I don't need advice as much as I need second opinions

am I getting fired?

Here's my story:
>working at a mom n' pop shop until I'm done with uni
>boss's daughter seems to have it out for me
>constantly nitpicking at what I do for the littlest things (example: not doing things they never told me to do in the first place)
>Boss constantly throwing curve balls with store rules so they work in her favor at that very moment
>They have no reason to fire me, but they keep looking for things to lecture me for
Here's the latest installment,
>Friend was looking for a job
>tell him we're hiring
>he gets hired
>boss's daughter takes a SUDDEN liking to him
>just two days ago my friend told me she's been trying to turn him into a spy against me, telling him to tell her "whenever anon does something wrong"
Since this chick has literally zero friends (confirmed by her mother to me), she clearly doesn't understand that friends tell each other things

I'm not worried, because I've never given them a reason to fire me. But they act like I'm the world's shittiest employee when I forget to text them when I change their shitty Reggaeton to some actual music that our clientele would enjoy. However, now they're shortening my hours which has my eyebrow raised.

Are they trying to assert their dominance as business owners or are they desperately looking for a reason to fire me?

All I wanna do is clock in, clock out, and get outta college. They seem to think I have an ulterior motive because their lectures never phase me (mostly because I've never done anything that entitles a lecture). I can't pretend that their lectures affect me, because they almost always lecture me for things like "why didn't you put the MOP UPSIDE DOWN?"
>>
akshually she was wrong, putting mops upside down is a myth. makes them dry slower and also ruins the handle over time.
>>
>>17814107
the more you know
>>
self bump
>>
>>17814035
She has a classic case of biznatch
>>
Kick this girl in the fckn pussy. But realistically try your best to look for something else in the meantime and not care why they're doing this. They're probably using you as a punching bag for all their small business stress. There's always managers and such that do that no matter how well you work and they think they can get away with it.
>>
>>17815114
I figured, but I get payed $15/hour for very little work

They overcompensated by giving me a $5 raise the month I got hired and now they obvipusly regret it. But I cant leave, its too good
>>
Seriously have a plan b. They could also be stringing you along for the holiday season. Use your friend against them too, if she trusts him get him to crush her emotionally in her personal life maybe? Assuming same age range. Then both of you quit on them so they are down two workers. Obv I have some angst I want to live thru u against small business with horrible owners haha
>>
>>17815170
You type like my Boss's daughter

If thats you, Please go.
>>
>>17815265
OK from that reply I now just assume you're retarded and do actually suck at your job thus why they all hate you. Have fun being laid off without another job to catch you
>>
>>17815309
Come on, anon.
>>
>wonders why bosses treat him like he's stupid
>doesn't find a new job to better himself
>>
>>17815344
See >>17815128
>>
>>17815376
Have some self worth and dignity.
When you take on a new job they always look at your previous earnings. Demand something higher and at the least theyll give you 15 thinking youre worth it. Now you sound lazy
>>
>>17815128
>15/hr

What the fuck. I do all sorts of heavy machinery and I get paid 8 dollars. Fuck this world.
>>
>>17815128
To be honest they probably think you are lazy. And they might be right with the way you said little work.
>>
>>17815393
My condolences. It really isnt fair
>>
>>17815399
I meant there's not much to my job. Its basic retail
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.