[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when getting older and still virgin >tfw no romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: 1200.jpg (27KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
27KB, 618x412px
>tfw when getting older and still virgin
>tfw no romantic prospects in sight
>tfw want to an hero if still virgin in 3 months when turning 24

How the fuck do I get laid (legitimately, no whores) in three months? I'm screwed, aren't I?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17814042
How do I an hero then?
>>
Just do something else with your life
>>
>>17814046
Like what
>>
>>17814014
cry about it some more, that will surely help
protip: no one is attracted to pity party woe is me types
>>
If you live in NYC I'll fuck you.
>>
I got laid somewhere around your age. There is always hope.

Just meet crazy daddy issues BPD chick that jumps on anything for emotional sake and then break you so you would get some relationship exp at the same time.
>>
>>17814051
Then tell me how to kill myself
>>
File: 1448386495279.jpg (37KB, 460x550px) Image search: [Google]
1448386495279.jpg
37KB, 460x550px
>>17814014

not at all.

pain is what happens when expectations meet reality. only one of those two can change, and in case you're really dumb, its not reality.

so you have to change your expectations.

you could probably get laid in a week if you changed your expectations. this isnt just to say 'lower your standards' (though thats often part of the problem) but also how its supposed to be done.

you are in a place where you are basically saying 'i want anyone to do me'. but no woman wants to know that you're 'settling' for her. they want to think that she really is special to you, even if shes not special at all.

most men, even when they aim for ugly-er girls, are still aiming too high above them. everyone wants someone more attractive than them, lets be real.

if you're unwilling to fuck this girl, then your issue isn;t being a virgin, its being shallow.
>>
>>17814058

if you can't figure it out, then you dont deserve to die.

you already know how to kill yourself. stop acting like its our job to teach you
>>
>>17814071
By this girl you mean the one in your pic? Yeah give me an hero right about now I'm done.
>>
>>17814014

>Sets own standard
>IM SCREWED ARENT I

OP if i dont become CEO in three months im going to kill myself too
WOE IS ME HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN IM GOING TO HAVE TO KILL YMSELF WONT I??
>>
File: 1443542525285.jpg (74KB, 605x960px) Image search: [Google]
1443542525285.jpg
74KB, 605x960px
>>17814082

yes the girl in my pic. are you too good for her? got any pics of yousrelf?

what is your lowest you're willing to bang?
>>
>>17814050
Eat cabbage
>>
I have kind of the same thing, but the problem is I am very picky when it comes to a person I should lose my virginity. I met like 2 girls in 2 months, both rejected me by ignoring my messages, even though they were nice in person (the worst scenario). But on the other hand, I just ignored a girl who is not sexually attractive to me, even though she has a nice personality. Fuck it, why do things have to be this way?
I think this is the main problem, because if you are not picky, you can just go to a club and sit there, odds are, sooner or later a girl will approach you and from then it's easy to get laid.
But I don't want to do it like this.
>>
Go to a club and stay til closing time.
>>
>>17814085
6'4'' /fit/ and /fa/ but awkward and I have to settle for hamplanets, huh? Guess life is overrated then. Hanging myself tonight if that's the case.
>>
>>17814101

prove it. prove you are actually fit and fashionable, not just a guy who started going to the gym last week and wears a T shirt some douche on the internet wears.

if you really are attractive, we can narrow down the problem. the fatties were posted on the assumption that you are ugly.

so prove us wrong, and we can dig deeper. but were not going to waste our time trying to figure out with a guy we cant see
>>
>>17814132
Fuck off I'm not doxxing myself. Take it at face value.
>>
>>17814134

>take it at face value

we literally cannot, becuase you wont show us your face.

its not Doxxing to see what you look like, we can't trace you if you dont post a facebook picture. you could go snap a selfie and just save a screenshot of it to get rid of the exif data.

but you wont, cuz you're actually just ugly.

so until then we will take it as face value. you are ugly, and thats why you cant get laid. its the only logical answer with the data we've been given.

so yes, you are screwed.
>>
>>17814148
ok, man

take your issues somewhere else I have enough of my own
>>
Lower your standards if you want to get laid so much.
>>
File: 1441657019439.jpg (23KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1441657019439.jpg
23KB, 460x460px
>>17814152

>take your issues somewhere else

nah. ill stick around to watch you kill yourself because somehow you're super good looking but still cant bang nearly as many girls as this 5'6" skinny boy.
>>
>>17814168
really not the place to boast your superiority, man.

if your selfworth is so low that you have to kick me when I'm down then maybe we should kill ourselves together
>>
>>17814173

im not kicking you while you're down, im kicking you while you're lying.
>>
>>17814174

then kill yourself.
>>
>>17814184
Why do you want to prove me a liar so fucking much? Just help me or don't bother replying. Sheesh.
>>
>>17814187
that's not me, btw
>>
>>17814071
>not wanting to fuck an ugly bitch who thinks she's funny
>shallow
Come on dude, I've seen better trolling than this on /b/.
>>
>>17814188

>IF YOU'RE NOT GOING OT MAGICALLY FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH ME WITHOUT ANY CLUES, THEN LEAVE

no. if you want people to help you its YOUR job to give them the tools.

we only know the following
>you are 24 and never got laid
>you are entitled
>you're too scared to post pictures of yourself

thus, the only thing we can determine is that you are ugly.

if you want to give us more clues, be our guest, but you havent told us anything else about you.
>>
>>17814174
You might aswell kys, seriously you havent got laid in 24 years and nothing is going to change unless you lower your standards.
>>
>>17814201

its not trolling. everyones shallow, and thats okay. banging should be about looks.

but you can't complain about being a virgin if you're not willing to settle.

you can either have your standards, or you can complain. but you can't complain about standards that are apparently impossible to meet.

OP is no different than fat chicks complaining how its unfair that attractive men dont want to fuck them.
>>
>>17814203
What's your goal here?

Fine, say I'm ugly, you'll tell me to get fit an fa, but what then?
>>
>>17814092
Best advice given on this board in all of 2016.
>>
>>17814230

>you'll tell me to get fit and fa

not even /fa/ as that place is ridiculous. yeah you can up style, but girls dont care so much as long as you arent dressed in like a t shirt and shorts.

theres also the lower standards option, but a big part of it is seeing whats up with your face,, cuz even if you get fit and fa, you can't polish a turd, and you might have turd face. so you'd still have to settle.

but if you were fit and fa and attractive in the face, we'd do what I suggested earlier: get more clues from you.

which, even if we assume you're good looking, is hard. because we dont know what kind.

i mentioned im 5'6" and 125 pounds. short and skinny. my approach for getting girls is unbelivably different from my 6 foot tall muscular friend. not in a bad way. but cute young looking guys have different approaches than muscular but innocent looking guys. same goes for mature looking angry types. same goes for goofy funny types.

and how you look defines what approaches would work best.

so if you're not willing to help us, you're basically asking us to give advice to an invisible person.
>>
>>17814244
Forget it. Fuck off troll, I'm off to killing myself. Hope you're happy now.
>>
>>17814208
It can't really be shallow if everyone's doing it. Think about this, what if people always took someone's personality into consideration when judging that person? It stands to reason that society would just come up with a new metric by which people should be judged. (ex. "That guy rejected me without even hearing about how my IQ is .05 points higher than that other bitch's! What an asshole!")

Also, yeah OP's a cunt.
>>
>>17814173
Nigga you kicked yourself, most of the people here find it funny that you aren't getting that.
>>
>>17814254

>people can't be happy if everyone experiences happiness
>people can't be mad if everyone experiences mad
>people can't really be attracted to you if everyones attracted to you
>you can't really be sad if everyone else has been sad

the problem here is that you're assuming its WRONG to be shallow. and like i mentioned, its not. we all want someone hot, as hot as possible.

most people realize they have to settle. they find someone who is attractive enough, and lets the other traits compensate. my ideal man is curly haired, muscular, and geeky. despite this, I've never been in love iwth a curly haired muscular geek. I've even met some and they're totally my type.

but who I usually date tends to be someone who is attractive in some different way, or even just barely attractive. but they have that baseline, and i love who they are, so yeah.

but some people are truly ugly. and they can't settle for someone that has that 'baseline' of attractiveness. so they whine about how its unfair they can't get laid, then get mad when they CAN get laid but its not with someone who would hate to sleep wtih them.

i dont think its being an asshole to be shallow. its being an asshole to be shallow, and then complain when the people you want, don't want you to.

you have to accept your station in life. some people are never going to date hotties. some people are never going to be CEOs. its okay to strive. but anons no different than a guy who says 'I CANT GET A JOB!!1!' but will only settle for a job he is not qualified for.
>>
>>17814250

>gives advice
>FUCK OFF TROLL

we literally cannot help you unless you show us what the problem is anon.
>>
>>17814230
The goal is to get you to be less of a self-deprecating loser.
>>
>>17814250
Good, make sure to televise it.
>>
>>17814268
>the problem here is that you're assuming its WRONG to be shallow
I made no such assumption, and the rest of your post is just repeating what you said before, which I never disagreed with.
>>
>>17814295

>i never made that assumption

it seems you did if you rationalize it and claim no one is being shallow.

but okay.
>>
>>17814306
Being shallow isn't inherently wrong, and from society's point of view, it wouldn't be shallow to reject someone who is ugly both inside and out.

You know, I implied that you're a shitty troll earlier. I take it back, your trolling isn't entirely terrible.
>>
>>17814338

still not trolling mate.
>>
>>17814374
k
>>
>>17814398

how is it that you're claiming to agree with me, but then say im trolling.
>>
>>17814426
A troll can say agreeable things here and there. In your case, you made a few points addressing OP's issue that resonated with me, but your initial post where you said "If you wouldn't fuck this fat, unfunny bitch then you're a shallow asshole!" (which implies that being shallow is bad), and the fact that you continue trying to justify saying that, comes off as trolling to me.
>>
>>17814465

please do not misquote me. my exact words were:

>everyone wants someone more attractive than them, lets be real.
>if you're unwilling to fuck this girl, than your issue isn;t being a virgin, its being shallow

i did not say that /not/ being willing to fuck her made him an asshole.

just shallow. and again, its not negative. but it is wrong to be TOO shallow and then complain.

not to shallow on its own. thats okay. you can be as shallow as you want. but if you're going to commit suicide cuz your standards are too high, then yes, you are being 'toooooooo shallow'. emphasis on the too. not the shallow.
>>
>>17814474
I've already explained in this thread why "shallow" is a subjective term and that your metrics make no sense, though I'm glad we both agree on OP being a massive faggot.
>>
>>17814484

Did you though? Or did I say what I believe, and you said what you believe and we both just assumed what we said made more sense than the others? Tho urs seemed to be rooted in me equating shallowness with op being arse

Agreed tho
>>
>>17814014
Nigga I'm in the exactly same situation as you, 24 in three months, virgin. But I stopped caring long time ago. Why is it such an issue for you?
>>
>>17814568
>Tho urs seemed to be rooted in me equating shallowness with op being arse
Not really, my argument was rooted in your liberal use of the word "shallow." It's quite a strong word in our culture, and if you don't necessarily consider being shallow a negative trait, then why not use "high standards" or some other term?
>>
>>17814050
Pretend life is like an RPG. Up your stats and level up. Breathe more and learn about yourself.
>>
>This thread everyday

It should be an automatic ban
>>
>>17815907
>what is life
>>
>>17814014
1 month OP, try it if you don't believe me

>Torrent it w.e
https://www.amazon.com/Rules-Game-Neil-Strauss/dp/0061911690
>>
>>17814014
Do you have female friends?
>>
File: 1479704619412.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1479704619412.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>17815907
>>
Step one: Go (early) to a party
Step two: Find a bangable girl that looks easy(ish)
Step three: Get drunk af
Step three.5: Get girl drunk af
Step four: Weed
Step five: MDMA/Speed/MDMA+Speed
Step six: Make out with girl
Step seven: Bang girl
Step eight: Profit!!!
>>
Exercise, eat right, and get enough sleep. Memes aside these will improve your mood. You will, in time, improve your appearance as a side effect.

Wear clothes that fit. This is huge btw. Lurk /fa/ for a bit. There's some genuinely good fashion advice in there beneath all the memes and shitposting. Check the WAYWT threads for inspiration and cautionary advice.

Be agreeable and friendly, or at least give the appearance of these qualities. Most people love talking about themselves, so ask questions, let them talk, chime in a little about yourself, then ask a follow up question or change the subject.

Find a hobby or a job that makes you visible to other people. All of the above are for naught if people can't see you. These also have the advantage of giving you things to talk about, and increase your chances of having common ground with someone. Don't talk about work too much though unless your job is real fuckin interesting.

Even if you are cursed with shit facial aesthetics, hygiene, fitness and fashion will go a long way. Hide your autism and get good at feigning interest in other people.

I can't guarantee these steps will get you laid, but I can guarantee that they will improve your life
>>
>>17816029
>>17816012

Forgot to mention this. Drugs are cool and good, especially when taken with other people. Try shrooms at least once in your life.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.