[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might seem far fetched but I need some help. A few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1452307282899.png (464KB, 667x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452307282899.png
464KB, 667x750px
This might seem far fetched but I need some help.
A few months ago I met this bad boy through a mutual friend (classmate). We started dating and I kinda got infatuated with him, because he's a bit of a scammer and minor league thug I'd joke that we should rob a bank. Over the weeks this notion became serious to him. He came in contact with another guy with the same intentions through the deep web, and we stayed at his very luxurious apartment for a few weeks, he made us sign our names in a document so that if anyone snitched, we'd go down together.
However, 5 days before the thing went down, my fucking boyfriend left, and the other guy won't let me leave!. I had assumed he was a career criminal, he has the looks and physique, but apparently he's a trust fund kid who just wanted the excitement. Yet he insists that I can't leave and that he'll take me as payment for the wasted expenses in guns and the car he hired.
He said if I escape he'll tell the cops about my plan to rob a bank, and there's really no options, he locks me in the living room whenever he leaves. It's been two weeks and he's been hinting that he'll want sex from me, and he doesn't know I'm trans. What do I do!?
>>
5/10 story bro, post when the sex actually hapens
>>
2/10
Story is going to end with OP's murder.
>>
>>17814009
3/10 at best, pretty poor effort.
>>
>>17814009
Record him admitting to black mailling you then call the popo
>>
>>17814009
Penis pics
>>
>>17814009

1/10 story, could just call 911 or email the fucking police saying you were forced to sign it by psycho bf but are just roleplying instead
>>
>>17814009

you committed no crime, so you cant go to jail.

on the other hand he has all these things he bought so he COULD do it, and is holding you hostage, so if you just emailed the police your address they'd come save you and you could claim he forced you to sign some document when your bf left.
>>
>>17814009
Update ASAP please.

What kind of guy is he, anyway?
>>
>>17814009
You are posting to 4chan so you either have two things:

Internet connection or phone

Use either of these things to get help.

I don't believe your story just incase you thought I did.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.