[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ it's almost the end of the semester I'm kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 218x232px
/adv/

it's almost the end of the semester

I'm kind of sick of not being social with people in my class. It might be a little different for me because I'm 24 so I'm older than a lot of the other students and I don't live in residence, I donno.

I've been kind of quiet in class which is obviously my fault, would it be weird if I just showed up to class one day and started being all outgoing & shit? I wanna put in a real effort to meet people now.

Is it too late to make friends in this class? Am I "the weird quiet guy" forever now?
>>
>>17813878

if youre personality did a total 180 maybe, that'd be weird, but theyd get overi t.

but just talking to people isnt 'outgoing' its just going from quiet to somewhat talkative.

no, you're not too late. people dont label quiet people as 'the weird guy'.

you have to remember you're only the main character in your own head. not e veryone else is sitting around judging the guyt they never talked to.
>>
>>17813878
Are you a freshman or some shit?
>>
>>17813889
Well yeah it's my first year in college

>>17813885
>you have to remember you're only the main character in your own head. not e veryone else is sitting around judging the guyt they never talked to.

Very true, I'll try to remember this
>>
>>17813902
>24
>college freshman

Just drop out lmao
>>
>>17813922
Not him, but there's always more to learn man
>>
>>17813889
Gr8 advice m80

>>17813878
Nah it wouldn't be weird to just start talking to people. People aren't going to think you've changed or whatever, because they didn't know you in the first place. People probably barely notice you if you're quiet, and I don't mean that in a bad way, but it's just that if you don't attract any attention to yourself then you're not going to be at the forefront of everyone's mind.

If you feel weird about it then you don't necessarily have to suddenly become this outgoing super-confident guy out of nowhere - just try striking up a conversation with whoever you're sitting next to in class one day.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.