[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with an insecure member of your fellow close male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: msg1366920786431.png (466KB, 416x594px) Image search: [Google]
msg1366920786431.png
466KB, 416x594px
How to deal with an insecure member of your fellow close male friends group?

Yes he's an ugly manlet.
>>
just let hem be, he'll never learn anyway
>>
>>17813600
Fpbp also checkd
>>
Acceptance of it... The first step is to actually realise his trouble is his, and you know nothing about it.
Second is to accept him as he is, and that might imply in moving a little away or just saying that you find that very irritating, but there is lightness in doing that once you actually accepted who he is.

The third step is respect. Acceptance is actually what leads here. Sometimes you can't get away, you can't stand too much of the person, and it hits you that he has the right to be whatever asshole he is. No matter the reason, it's not your job to control him, nor to try to change him.
>>
>>17813559
You sound jealous.
Also fpbp
>>
>>17813559
Get him laid
>>
Make fun of him constantly and then get him laid
>>
>>17813559
He will realize you are not friends and move away. Happens all the time.
>>
>>17813559
There is literally nothing wrong with making someone feel better about themselves.

There really is only two types of people in this world- consciously or unconsciously, ones whose words and actions pull others down and ones whose actions and words lift others up.

One of these types is motivated by insecurity.

As such maybe 50% of the world is insecure.

You are probably insecure for making this post.

Do you want to live in a toxic world where more and more are behaving like rats in a sinking ship, clamouring to get their feet on your head like the Chinese?
A world of feeling enough is never enough?

Or world you rather live in a world where you're insecurities, which you may have for life and sources for which will always be there (eg height), don't matter. Where in fact they become part of a game, a part of play? Like the Australians do with banter, where a weakness is made fun of in play, knowing weaknesses rarely ever change, but the acceptance of this weakness by you and by the Australian/s gives something to you more important than your own social impression of self, it gives you a new source of support and friendship, which introduces itself with a raw honesty like you know you're short, I know you're short, the world knows you're short, so let's just accept you're short and play with it, because you're being a fag by being hung up on it, but I like you nevertheless, in fact I like you so much I play the game with you in the first place, just to let you know when you really need a friend when you really need support for actual problems that can be addressed I'm there, and all you have to do is accept how you are and play it with me & do the same for me in return.
You sometimes have to let people know in the most lighthearted and playful way they are worth more than their faults and that they're genuinely valued.
Taking the serious tone with this stuff is faggoty and puts too much pressure and blows up the importance of the faults.
>>
>>17813559
video tape him secretely while he interacts with people. then show it to him. when he sees his own body posture and quirks maybe he will realize why he is awkward. It helped me, I saw myself on a snapchat or whatever and noticed the way I carry myself, wasnt pleased.
>>
>>17813921
I think people can also oscillate between the two depending on how they have changed over the years and even their mood at any given time. I haven't met anyone that is pure positive or pure negative all the time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.