[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I needed an outside opinion. My first love "Nick"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Charlie Nazi.jpg (45KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
Charlie Nazi.jpg
45KB, 896x672px
So I needed an outside opinion. My first love "Nick" and I had a nasty breakup, but a decade later, he's one of my best friends. We joke about shit from the past, tell each other relationship stuff, and he's met a boyfriend or two. A legit FRIEND friend, and not anything more.

He told me about this girl he's known a long time that he's started to have feelings for. She was living with her boyfriend at the time, but didn't want to break up for financial reasons, but started fuck Nick- against his better judgement. Nick even said the girl's boyfriend was a nice dude that didn't mistreat her, she just wasn't into him anymore. I tried to tell him if she'll do it to her boyfriend, she'll do it to him. Said some not-so-nice shit about people like her too.

Come to find out this girl Nick is referring to is Megan- a girl I know from high school. And like her quite a bit. She dumps her boyfriend, gets with Nick, and they seem great together. I tell him "oh shit lol I didn't know it was HER this whole time. I still love her, you guys are good together, etc." He didn't seem to care, thought my back pedaling was amusing. So I dunno if she's upset because she saw what I said about her (before I knew it was her), or if she's doesn't like me because we dated a decade ago. But she denied my request on instagram... and I just discovered he unfollowed me too. And he didn't answer a birthday text I sent. Small shit, but weird nonetheless.

I mean, I never dumped him off due to a jealous partner (not that they cared). Is this fucked up?
>>
>>17813498
tl;dr dude I dated forever ago that I remained friends with seems to have cut me off and I'm unsure why
>>
>didn't want to break up for financial reasons
Nick is dating a gold digging whore.
Also you're a shallow retard for giving a shit about what people do on social media. Step away from your fucking phone and talk to people like a real person.
>>
>>17813505
I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's not like that. You can judge all you want, I talk to most of my friends in real life. It's the implication of "you can't contact her anymore."

I'm not upset he didn't "like my pics" or 'retweet' some shit. If I talk to you, it doesn't matter. I don't really know how to articulate what I mean.

>Nick is dating a gold digging whore.
Kinda what I told him before I realized it was her. I mean, it still stands if I'm being honest.
>>
mad at the truth
girls bein girls
>>
>>17813517
>she denied my request on instagram... and I just discovered he unfollowed me too.
She's probably just a jealous cunt or didnt like you in highschool, and given that she's already a proven gold digger (I.E. Manipulative whore) then she is probably whipping Nick into doing what she wants.
That is, unfollowing any woman she perceives to be a threat. Which always includes any ex.
>>
>>17813576
I mean, if she read the shit I wrote about her (before I knew she was the girl Nick was referring to) it was BRUUUUTAL. I guess I could understand.

Even still, I'm pretty hurt because we were ride-or-die buds for 10 years. And she comes and snaps her fingers and I get dropped? Understandable if I didn't respect their relationship or if there were still romantic feelings, but damn dude. I'm engaged to someone I'm madly in love with. I wanted Nick to be one of my brides..men. I wanted her to be his date, like wtf.

Pussy isn't worth a good friend, those are hard to come by. I'm trying not to take it personal, but I damn sure wouldn't drop him.
>>
>>17813610
w h i p p e d
>>
>>17813610
Text him and tell him that. If you're really that good of friends you wouldn't give up after he distanced himself because of a new girlfriend fucking with his head
>>
>>17813498

This Op. >>17813576

Any girl that is with another dude, and then leaves that guy for another is a straight up bitch. She will eventually do it to him too, but in the mean time she has to cut out any of the perceived competition. Either way she would have tried to get you out of his life.
>>
>>17813626
I mean they've been together almost a year. I will try to reach out to him about it, but it just sucks. He's like marriage-talk into this girl.

Maybe I have higher loyalty/standards than most when it comes to friendship. Most of all I just feel really dumb for thinking we were the real deal.
>>
>>17813627
I tried to do mental gymnastics to justify her actions... because I DID always really like her. But the facts are... I can't imagine a decent human being doing what she did. And now this... well. Yeah.
>>
File: I had fun once.jpg (47KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
I had fun once.jpg
47KB, 500x614px
I guess I should just try not to take it personal. Maybe it's not that our friendship meant more to me than him, he's just... blinded by the vag. Still stings though. I'll try and reach out next time I'm in town...

I hope it at least is worth it and it works out for him. If it doesn't, I'll probably still have his back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.