[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a qt in my Calc 3 class that I want to ask out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1479773001423.jpg (191KB, 856x575px) Image search: [Google]
1479773001423.jpg
191KB, 856x575px
There's a qt in my Calc 3 class that I want to ask out, but she's apparently still in highschool.
I overheard her mentioning something about college applications the other day so she's clearly in her last year though, so she's either 17 or 18.

I'm 23, would that be fuckin weird for me to approach her?
If I do and she just responds "I'm in highschool" or "I'm 17/18" how do I respond nonchalantly to show that I understand that and think it doesnt matter?
She's obviously smart and that's a really hard quality to find in a woman.
>>
>>17813494
talk to her as a person first

Drop romantic feelings and go in slow and easy.

Nobody is going to turn down a 'friend'
>>
>>17813527
>Nobody is going to turn down a 'friend'
Yes they do?
Constantly and all the time?
>>
>>17813527
It's an evening class and due to the positioning of the tables there's no chance for casual conversation.
I basically have to approach her with some kind of intent in order to speak to her at all.
>>
Who cares I'm 29 and my gf is 21 we've been together 3 yrs
>>
>>17813536
Ask her where she's applying to college. Seems pretty reasonable
>>
>>17813704
True.
But I don't know how to actually get to a point where I can just talk to her. She sits far enough away that it'd be awkward, and we sit in assigned groups. Once class is done there are two doors to go out and I guess I could linger by the one she leaves through but that feels...creepy?

>>17813702
It's not that I'm concerned about the age gap, it's that I'm concerned she'll think it's weird because she's still in highschool. I don't wanna come off as a perv, basically.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.