[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found my father who ran away from us when I was a toddler on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: blurry-eyes.jpg (32KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
blurry-eyes.jpg
32KB, 800x533px
I found my father who ran away from us when I was a toddler on facebook. whats the best way to proceed? I think it'd be good just to message him basically saying "Why did you run?" "Did you not ever think of me at all?" and "I'm not mad I just wanna let you know you missed out."

Thoughts?
>>
If you want to build a relationship then message him hello. But be prepared for him to ignore you

If you're just going to whine at him hoping he breaks down and apologizes you're probably wasting your time if he wanted to talk to you he'd have done it years ago
>>
>>17813314

His life you do not know. Your life he does not know.

It's better to understand and move on then to start with guilt and accusations. It sounds awesome to just hammer him down but it won't answer the questions properly in the long run.
>>
>>17813314
This is a difficult scenario and I have no idea what you would say, however, in my opinion I don't think you should send him an accusatory question in your initial message.
>>
>>17813325
I wouldn't whine. I've grown past that. I just wanna know why.
>>
>>17813326
Maybe your right. But I at least want him to know I exist.
>>
>>17813327
What do you think a good thing to say would be?
>>
>>17813343

I provided the concept for him to know that. Say hello. If he is open; learn who he is, what he has done. Give him details of who you are, what you have done. Enjoy learning about each other and sooner or later you will discover the reasons he made that choice. you might not like the reasons, the choice or the outcome. But you will both be intrinsically aware of each others existence and goals. After that you decide how much more interaction you need if any.
>>
>>17813354
Thanks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.