[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke up from a very unpleasant dream. I mean, what the fuck,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: nightmare_by_dahoota.jpg (142KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
nightmare_by_dahoota.jpg
142KB, 1280x854px
Woke up from a very unpleasant dream.
I mean, what the fuck, brain? Seriously.
The fucked up imagery my brain can apparently come up with when left on it's own really has me worried now.
>>
>>17813181
Sometimes talking about what happened helps Anon, share if you're up to it.
>>
>>17813181
Had a pretty disturbing dream myself last night, which is rare for me. I chalk it up to spirits.
Last night was the point at which the last month of the year started, after all.
Happy December, OP. Don't let em spook you, put faith in God or the evil will torture you.
>>
In my nightmares, i am the monster.
>>
disturbing dreams happen from time to time, try not to let it bother you
>>
I had a dream lastnight that I bought a bigmac and it was only a mcdouble.
>>
>>17813516
The disturbing thing that really bothers me is the realization the dreams are coming from within myself, my own mind. Especially you get dreams that in no way seem to be connected to any outside events or experiences.
>>
File: 1462053739113.jpg (26KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1462053739113.jpg
26KB, 215x365px
So lets make this a dream thread? I need to get mine off the chest and I'm not telling my friends because they would worry too much about me since I used to have bad depressions and every time I tell them something they get all riled up about how I need help and instead of keeping things private they think they're helping by informing my family.

I get these really vivid dreams from time to time and they spook me the hell out because they feel too real. I remember one where I dreamed I had a wife and children, they were so fucking real that I had depression and suicidal thoughts for a week after the dream because I missed them,.

Today I took a nap because I was tired in the middle of the day for no reason. I was supposed to go to school and I had this dream where I just woke up in school and I thought I lost my memory because I remembered going to sleep. I was spooked so I decided to gtfo, walking down stairs my head started spinning and I could barely stand up but everyone just walked around me, they probably thought I was drunk. As I was crawling down I noticed my face started swelling and going numb, finally someone asked if I needed help, while I had trouble talking I said I needed to go to hospital and they started to help me get down now at the end of the stairs my face doubled in size and suddenly fucking pitch black pus started bursting from my mouth, now remember I 100% believed this was actually real and I was 100% conscious. After a while of screaming and leaking black liquid from mouth, I woke up and I couldn't fucking move, bam, sleep paralysis (I get it from time to time so I'm kinda used to it, this was actually better than the dream). This was like 8 hours ago and I'm still a little shaken, for like 2 hours after I got up I just sat around wondering if I'm still dreaming or not.
>>
>>17814423
Wow. I don't really know what to say. I just wanted you to know that i read your post.

I have difficulties trusting my judgement ever since i had a dream where i remember explicitly wondering if this is a dream, and deciding that, nope this is most definitely reality.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.