[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get internet gf >pretty cute, dislike some of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1475039812502.jpg (40KB, 377x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475039812502.jpg
40KB, 377x385px
>finally get internet gf
>pretty cute, dislike some of her mannerisms
>time goes by
>plan on meeting up and fucking
>first arousal, then a cold feeling in my gut
>never really felt any love or anything for her
>don't know what sort of thing will happen after meeting her, if she would try to be a staple in my life or something
>still want to fuck since I am a disgusting KHHV NEET
>feel like a piece of shit for letting the relationship go this far
>sorta want to just meet and fuck her then cut it off
>also want to just cut it off now to save some of my humanity
>know both would crush her

what the fuck should I do at this point
>>
call it off
>>
>>17813283
Don't listen to this jackass

Op, i think you should just continue on. I honestly and sincerely believe you'll come back with another thread asking us how to get her back. You should do it, or else you'll fucking regret it and still be a khhv neet. Just *try* and do it my man, get on with your life after your virginity has been taken
>>
>>17813290
I mean...
I don't know. I definitely don't want to regret this opportunity, but also I don't want to hurt her just for my sexual gratification.
it's all fucked man
>>
File: kmJcqkx.jpg (140KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
kmJcqkx.jpg
140KB, 960x960px
>>17813159
what the fuck is a KHHV?

I did this with my ex, >>17813290 and ignored the warning signs that I was only in the relationship because it was "interesting" and "new." Of course I cared about her, but I certainly didn't love her like she loved me. In my opinion we were incompatible and I had lost the spark of curiosity which had kindled the relationship in the first place (for me). It was a relationship which should never have happened imo, although I'm glad it did. I probably treated it more of an experiment that I got really interested in but began to lose interest in when I started questioning it (there was nothing to keep it going other than new experiences).

>>17813283 may be the best option if you really think continuing it is for superficial reasons. Oh, and staying just to not crush her is just as bad. That's what I did, and I couldn't stand it anymore. You begin to despise the relationship and the person.

With that said, there was a lot of stuff going on the time due to the relationship which was a big factor and made things far more complicated. But this is what I have to work with, and this is my advice. Obviously take from it what you will.
>>
>>17813309
KHHV = kissless handholdless virgin
>>
>>17813306
It's good you have a conscious. But that is life, my man. Heartbreak is unfortunately part of life. But shes been broken hearted before, i assume. It wont hurt her as bad as you'd think. The first week, sure, would feel bad though.

I need you to fuck her before some chad/tyrone does.

What kind of expectations do you have for each other? Does she want a serious relationship? Or is this semi-casual?
>>
>>17813342
>The first week, sure, would feel bad though.
This anon is correct, it's overwhelmingly the men who become jaded. The women almost always make a full recovery and are being fucked by Chad by the week after.
>>
>>17813348
Yess.

Though >>17813309 may have had a bad experience, this guy may have had previous relationships. i feel as if you should still do, because 1, you may change your mind and begin to love her. And 2, the regret of not smashing would be worse. It is tons better to apologize than not take risks in life. But you should let her know that you want something less serious and more fun.

Im talking about people in general here, but once they've invested a certain amount of energy into something, they will settle
>>
>>17813159

Are you sure you're not just trying to self sabotage because of your anxiety about the situation? Do you know well enough that you definitely don't want to pursue a future with this girl and see where it goes?

If you only want her for sex then the right thing to do would be to tell her you're not interested in anything serious right now. Don't lead her on and use her just to throw her away afterwards. Either commit or leave her alone.

You'll feel shitty afterwards if you do and it could take a big toll on this girls life being used like that, it's not worth the sexual gratification.
>>
File: sQ6xUnv.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
sQ6xUnv.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>17813361
You (you)'d me twice haha. Sex was never really a big part of my relationship, and I didn't value it too much. Once I had it a couple of times, it was boring. I mainly just kept doing it to keep my ex happy.

I mean, it's hard for me to make any judgements for OP because everyone is different which is why I'm just throwing out my experiences for him to draw parallels. If he values sex a lot, naturally that will factor in his decision-making if he wants to break up. It's just that I personally could never have a relationship based off of sex. That is, one that was maintained as a """serious""" one, but which you only had sex for. Which is why casual relationships are better in these circumstances.
>>
>>17813306
Then don't fuck her but meet her anyway in case you like her.
>>
>>17813348
Not all ladies... A guy did this to me when I was 19 and it traumatized me. I didn't touch another guy for over a year.
>>
Being used for sex is one of the worst feelings in the world.
>>
>>17813397
That's why I didn't say all women ;)
>>
>>17813402
fuck....

what do i do
>>
>>17813342
I'm pretty sure she wants a serious relationship.

Honestly this is all fucked because I called her drunk one night and it went on from there

fuck man I can't even say I love you with my gut feeling like its gone...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.