[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a huge party dude or drinker, but I was invited to a party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1454981362368.jpg (406KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454981362368.jpg
406KB, 853x1280px
Not a huge party dude or drinker, but I was invited to a party where a girl I like will probably be, and I've been meaning to ask her out. Should I go? If I get caught it could fuck up my career, but I don't know how often people are caught at college parties.
>>
>>17813137
Who would be trying to catch you at said party?
>>
>>17813156
Police, I have no idea how often they raid parties because I never go to any
>>
If your career is on the line, my advice is not to go.

The girl you aim to speak to can be spoken to some place else, some other time. It's not a lose-win situation, you can win-win.
>>
>>17813166
Well I mean I'm in college and I want to work for the CIA, would they kill me if I got caught for drinking once in college? I honestly have no idea, the worst thing I've done was torrent anime
>>
>>17813170
you dirty fucking criminal
>>
>>17813170

Uh, bait?

Anyways you can go to a party and NOT drink doncha know?
>>
File: 1443724939165.jpg (23KB, 240x260px) Image search: [Google]
1443724939165.jpg
23KB, 240x260px
>>17813191
I can't be stopped
>>
>>17813197
The law, at least in my state, is that if someone is drinking in the same place as you I get the same charge. It's retarded
>>
>>17813160
What the fuck kind of party are you talking about here? If this girl is going to a druggie party, you're not going to want any part of her. If she's not and you're talking a regular fucking college drinking party, the only time the police would come would be if there was a noise disturbance reported and tell everyone to shut the shit down. Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>17813202
>Are you actually retarded?
Yes. Yes I am. I just didn't want to ruin my career by going to some fucking party
>>
>>17813216
Go to the party, talk to the girl. If there is an excessive amount of drugs being done/passed around, or underage drinkers, leave.
>>
>>17813256
We're all underage drinkers though :^)
>>
>>17813273
Well then no, idiot.
>>
>>17813273
I think you should go, you will only regret not going. I have been to parties that crips have attended. As long as nothing goes horribly wrong its fine. The worst, cops will show up and tell you to turn it down a notch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.