[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>landlords' daughter is a qt >she's a year older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>landlords' daughter is a qt
>she's a year older and just graduated uni
>I'm 1st year uni still
>we hang out occassionally (mostly weekends)
>get high together

Do I have a chance?
>>
>>17812693
no, give up.
>>
>>17812695
This
>>
>>17812695
want to elaborate?
>>
Can't say man, you need to test your dynamic. Try inviting her for a nature walk or ask her to stay for dinner and cook something. If she shows interest in you (i.e. asks you what you're doing/thinking, hanging around, laughing), then it's pretty much in the bag but you still need to be a decent person. if she's not interested, then bad luck dude, you're just boring to her.
>>
>>17812714
We basically live under the same house.. With her parents and little brother. I have cooked for her before and she enjoyed it. She laughs at my jokes and is comfortable with both her and I hanging around our "spaces" on our own accord. Scared she'd be weirded out by going out with the guy in her basement
>>
>>17812693
only if you poop on her bed
>>
>>17812730
how smart is she?
>>
>>17812749
I'd say normal. Tends to lean towards mainstream opinions but at least she can converse in variety of subjects
>>
>>17812755
Well then, the sooner the better. you need to tell her how you feel, and what you would like out of a relationship with her. you really need to sit down and think before you talk to her, or theres a 90% chance you'll forget what you're saying and blurt out something stupid. But once you know what you need to say, set aside a date and time when you know you can tell her and don't pressure her at all. just be honest and upfront, and it will save your ass.
>>
>>17812787
Yah I agree. She's going dates with other guys and might as well talk her now when she's not serious with anyone yet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.