[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a bit of a pickle /adv/. I'm the type of guy who likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cRmMLCz.jpg (124KB, 619x2046px) Image search: [Google]
cRmMLCz.jpg
124KB, 619x2046px
In a bit of a pickle /adv/.

I'm the type of guy who likes to go to parties, get buzzed and hook up. I can easily hook up with almost any girl I want given some booze, a party, and a few minutes with her.

Here's the thing. I haven't had a girlfriend in almost 2 years. I haven't dated in almost 2 years. A few weeks ago this girl I had met 2 years ago hit me up on SC. She doesn't drink and definitely doesn't have sex, but she's beautiful and I want her as a GF.

I have no idea where to start. She just went through a breakup.

I'm 18 in HS, she's a couple years younger than me. I don't have much rapport with her, just stuff on SC. How should I date her? Doubledate with some friends? Where do we go? How do I make it not awkward and build attraction without a loose party environment?
>>
>>17812565
How does it feel to be a rapist?
>>
>>17812565
>Hey do you wanna go to X place to hang out?
>>
>>17812567
Fuck off, in my state it is legal. Plus I'm not looking for sex.
>>
>>17812574
IK how to ask her. I won't know what to say or do when we're there.
>>
>>17812567
>the namefag imposes his morals upon others
Who would've guessed this would happen.
>>
File: 1314382795724.png (81KB, 477x355px) Image search: [Google]
1314382795724.png
81KB, 477x355px
>>17812575
>in my state is legal to get girls drunk and rape them

Tell me more
>>
>>17812580
You're a bitter little cunt aren't you.

When I said booze I meant for myself. Obviously I can't drink if I drive a girl to a date however.
>>
>>17812584
>obviously for myself!

At least I can have sex with girls without raping them you ugly ass predator
>>
>>17812587
Why are you even on /adv/?
>>
>>17812578
Learn as you go
That is actually my advice

Just ask a lot of questions
>>
>>17812606
Any other tips? Open to learn but don't want to mess things up.
>>
>>17812565
>I'm the type of guy who likes to go to parties, get buzzed and hook up. I can easily hook up with almost any girl I want given some booze, a party, and a few minutes with her.
I'm so jealous of faggots like you.
>>
>>17812616
Idk
You seem like a natural
Just be charismatic like at a party
When things get boring and you need an escape card just play question type games

Like x or y
I.e. Train or submarine
Dogs or cats
Always ask why
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.