[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have advice for any of these problems? >gf left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: nervouslego.jpg (689KB, 2241x2380px) Image search: [Google]
nervouslego.jpg
689KB, 2241x2380px
Does anyone have advice for any of these problems?

>gf left me for an older man who vapes
>I eat too much
>my job sucks, and I know my mom is disappointed in me
>I have zero motivation to work on art, or get back into the art scene. In fact, I feel like I wasted my entire life with it
>need a library card; scared to approach library man
>>
>>17812399
>gf left me
Oh well. Most people will be dumped a few times in their life. It sucks. You move on with time.

>eat too much
Then eat more protein and drink a fuckload of water all day, so you don't feel hungry as often. If that doesn't work, you may have a psychological reason for your eating habits, in which case, see a shrink.

>job sucks
Then start looking for a new one. Don't quit before you have a new one lined up. But always be looking for the next opportunity.

>mom is disappointed
That's her problem. You probably fucked up a lot to make her disappointed, but ultimately, it's her responsibility for her feelings. The only thing you can do is improve your life for yourself, and hopefully she becomes proud of your work.

>motivation problems
Passions and hobbies aren't a waste of life. They're what you have in life to fill the holes between having to work/support yourself. Do art when the mood strikes. If it doesn't, then oh well. Find a new passion.

>library card
Nothing anyone here can tell you about how to fix that. You just have to ask, "I need to get a library card," and you're done. If you're terrified of talking to strangers, the only way to become unterrified is to do it so much that it becomes normal.
>>
>>17812399
Ok this might sound kinda strange, and it's not a 'fix all' but if you try these steps, they're guaranteed to make your life a little bit more... ROBUST. Remember to do them all without question.

1. Stop jerking off
2. Get into a fist fight
3. Fist fight your dad
4. Fist fight your dad
5. Oxycontin 80s in your room for a month
>>
>>17812417
Art was supposed to be my career, and I completely failed. I'm 27 and can't hold down an art career to save my life. I feel like such a failure.

I wish I'd never done to design school. Ruined my life.
>>
>>17812442
Again, oh well. Plenty of people go to work in a field completely unrelated to their major. Sometimes it's out of desperation and a lack of other options, while othertimes it's because they found out after graduating that they really don't like what it is they majored in. It sucks that you happen to like what you went to school for, and still can't make it work. But that's life. You don't always end up doing what you want, or what you thought. You can want other things and be good at other things.

If you're not hacking it in art, then put it to bed. Walk away and turn your time, attention and focus toward something new. If that means having to work a shit job to afford the cost of going back to school, then so be it. If it means learning a trade, so be it. Just move forward and stop living in the past.
>>
File: linuscontemplates.gif (191KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
linuscontemplates.gif
191KB, 512x288px
>To librarian
Hello mr/mrs can I get a library card today?

Sure its 100% free you just need to give me some personal info and set a pin number. Remember the price of fines for different media forms.

Sure I can give you the info you need. Thanks alot!

No problem sir!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.