[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good excuse to tell my mom and grandma that I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1446269973907.png (106KB, 683x470px) Image search: [Google]
1446269973907.png
106KB, 683x470px
What's a good excuse to tell my mom and grandma that I can't have a gf right now? I used to tell them that I was busy with uni and wanted to have my own place but I have already graduated and live on my own. I tried telling them that I want to pay my student loans but they weren't buying it.
>>
Tell them you are a polyamorous asexual. They will be too scared to ask what that is.
>>
>>17812196
they are Hispanic they will just tell me to stop using gringo words and give them a grandson.
>>
>>17812191

well, whats the truth?
>>
>>17812205
I can't be bothered to get one because it requires to much time and energy and I would rather program, read or play video games.
>>
>>17812203
Kek well that's a fair response tbqh. Just tell them to fuck off and you'll have a kid a bit later on that they can spoil.
>>
>>17812211

then give them the romantic side of that.
>I have yet to meet a girl that makes me want to date them. no point in settling for someone you don't like.

and if that doesn't work, just repeat that, and end the conversation, you're a grown man mijo.
>>
can think of a couple

>you have other priorities
>you don't have any good options right now (maybe list a few girls that you're not attracted to for various reasons that they might tangentially know so at least it seems like you've weighed your options)
>you've gotten rejected by girls you've liked (possibly get sympathy points for this one)
>>
>>17812220
>>17812226
these are pretty good, I'm going to try them next time I talk to them.
>>
>>17812191
Tell them your penis doesnt work
>>
>>17812241

just make sure you're a man and dictate when the conversation is over.

no matter what excuse you give it wont matter. they dont want a reason. they want to see you with a girl.

so whatever reason you give, you need to not indulge them and answer follow up questions or repeat yourself. simply state 'thats it' if they keep asking.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.