[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never gotten any female attention >Get low confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>Never gotten any female attention
>Get low confidence
>Girls don't like low confidence
>Don't have any confidence because I've never gotten any female attention
>Cycle repeats

How to deal with this and break it? Almost 25 years now and still a KLV. I started taking depression pills when I was around 20 and it made me not giving a shit about girls or relationship, stopped caring but now they are not helping and I start to feel like a human failure. I need to stop this somehow.
>>
>>17811876

Trying to build confidence based on other people's reactions to you is pointless. First do something that makes you feel confident and good about yourself, such as personal achievements and success, then try again. Now your self-esteem depends on other people who are changeable and fickle and even if you do get a girl, something could still go wrong and you'd just be in the same slump again. External things are the worst place to seek confidence.
>>
Cope with it or die
>>
try not being such a sack of shit all the time
>>
>>17811876

Waddup OP.

Apart from drugs and large amounts of alcohol there are three things that will make you happy in life.

You will never get a girlfriend (or anywhere with girls) unless you're confident in the fact that there are other people in your life who care about you other than her. If you do manage to get a girlfriend and she eventually dumps you you'll be shattered because she was the only source of happiness in your life.
Women will always be the least stable thing in your life; and while you should be happy to have one in your life, the absence of one should not cripple you.

Friends are much more stable and easier to maintain than relationships. They're less likely to break once theyre established and much less commitment and dedication. Good friends will provide a sense of security and self-comfort and worth. Unfortunately it is very difficult to like, and have confidence in someone who clearly does not like themselves and so it will be difficult to get friends if you arn't already happy to a degree without them.

Your goal in life shouldn't be to get a girlfriend, or to have friends; neither of these things are acceptable goals in of themselves. There should be something in life you're passionate about: whether it be your career, or a hobby, there should be something that gives you a reason to get out of bed in the morning that you will always love. For me it's my career, and traveling. The thought of working for both of those things give me a sense of direction, and satisfaction when working on a project, or planning my next trip. These feelings of self accomplishment are where i derive my confidence from.

When you have something in life you love you will be confident in yourself.
When you're confident in yourself people can be confident in you, so you can get friends.
When you have good friends, the pressure when talking to girls deflates drastically. As well as this girls gravitate towards both self confidence, and social confidence.
>>
>>17811876

a lot of the advice people are going to give you works for them and their specific look.

but we dont know how you look. and no, telling us how you look doesn't actually let us know how you look, cuz none of the features you'd describe would actually define what kind of attractive you are if you're attractive at all.

that being said, confidence comes from understanding the truth of something. you cannot be confident in something if its wrong, thats just arrogance.

so if an ugly bloke has 'confidence' it just means hes arrogant. women look at him and laugh at him being 'confident'.

true confidence comes from knowing what your limits and boundaries are, and throwing them against the 'consequences'.

the difference between teh alpha and the beta is that the alpha isnt afraid to ask a girl out. he will get rejected. a lot. but he understands that rejection means nothing. he knows that a random girls desire to date him (or lack thereof) does not define him, it does not measure his worth. so hes not afraid to ask out any girl.

the beta on the other hand believes his entire life rides on whether or not the girl he likes says yes. he'll spend years playing the 'friendzone' game, never making a move, simply because he refuses to do it unless the girl expressly states shes into him, which is a rare occurrence so obviously they get stuck.

have confidence in the fact that if a woman says no, its not a judgement of you. she doesn't know you. its simply a lack of chemistry, something no one can make or orchestrate.
>>
>>17811953

>>17811953

2/2

Conversely:

your relationships are less stable than your friendships, and your friendships are less stable than your internal satisfaction.

If your relationship fails but you have friends to fall back on then the breakup wont be so bad.
If your friends all ditch you but you're happy with who you are, then the loss of friends wont be so bad.

If either of the above two fail and there is nothing more secure to fall back on you'll end up as much of a mess as you were when you started.

TL;DR:
Get happy with yourself, then get friends, and once you do that start looking for a girlfriend and it will be very easy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.