[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf is a buzzfeed subscriber kind of normie, she watches series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Gf is a buzzfeed subscriber kind of normie, she watches series and loves HP, you get the fucking idea. BUT SHE'S FUCKING GREAT ON EVERY OTHER DOMAIN.

So I can't really turn back on her despite all that but how do I un-normie the shit out of her ? I don't want her to lurk /b/ just to realise the cringe that every stupid fb is and stop living by fictional series and shit. (Not that I don't do that, I'm just not as excessive as her)
>>
HOW DARE SHE HAVE HOBBIES AND INTERESTS YOU DONT LIKE

Grow up faggot. She probably loves how manly you are, but expects you to give up fast food, video games and watching sports. Would you do it?
>>
>>17811811
Sadly I don't do the three examples you're mentioning. And I'm not manly at all.

Next time you're posting on /adv/, try making an advice or at least hide the fact that your post is only based on a stupid judgement rather than actual opinion.
>>
She's not gonna like you repressing her interests and hobbies. She might tolerate it to please you, but she'll dislike you for it. Don't try to change her.
>>
>>17811827
Good point. But the idea wasn't to force her to stop, but to change her, progressively.
>>
>>17811836
What specifically do you want to change besides making her stop? You can't change her without stopping her and stopping her will make her dislike you.

If it'd were minor mannerisms like eating habits or etiquette that'd be reasonable, but asking her to change her interests and hobbies is asking her to change who she is, not what she does. That's not gonna sit well.
>>
>>17811849
W-well, that's probably the most reasonable thought there.
I just can't enjoy all that stuff, I love her, but her going on instagram, laughing at 9gag shit and all. Basically just like any other normie so it's not like she's a creep but still, that bores me. She's the kinda "born in le wrong generation", selfie anything she eats kind of girl.
>>
>>17811866
I don't know how to help you any further man, you've got a normie gf with normie hobbies nothing is gonna change that except maybe exposing her to more of your hobbies and interests rationally so she might adapt some of your interests and drop some of hers.
>>
>>17811804
Women are always normies
The whole normie culture is built around them
Remember the pizza meme party video that everyone cringed at around 2010?
It became the standard
You would have to split the ground and go to the depts of hell to find a non normie girl
So get over it
>>
>>17811804
>Normies
>Cringey

OP I have some bad news
>>
File: 1453923889823.jpg (134KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1453923889823.jpg
134KB, 460x460px
>>17811836
>the point isn't to force her to stop, but to manipulate her into stopping gradually over time
>>
>>17811883
>show her what you like
This very much so. Also don't date people you don't click with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.