[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sometime ago >late night, sisters friends drop her off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: sweating.jpg (21KB, 378x259px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
21KB, 378x259px
>sometime ago
>late night, sisters friends drop her off at home black out drunk
>I took advantage and had sex with her while she was passed out (I was a virgin and really wanted to lose it)
>weeks later, I hear noises coming from the living room, her boyfriend is trashing the room
>she just told him she's pregant and he doesn't believe its his, says she always made him wear a condom because the pill makes her sick
>our mom was scared he was going to hurt her and called the cops, they took him away but my sister decided not to press charges
>they met again afterwards and agreed to get a paternity test once the baby is born

now assuming my sister didn't cheat on him (she might have), and the baby is mine, will this come up in the results? can the doctors tell when the father is blood related? could I end up arrested?
I want to move out just in case but I can't find a job
>>
What youve done is absolutely terrible, and brings great shame to you and your family. And of course it will show up, you really dun goofed this time.
>>
>>17811577
Nice dubs
>>
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Shiiieeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt
Good luck, I don't see how they'll now it's related though.
>>
>>17811577
yes they will be able to tell, when they look at the DNA they will know that the father is related to the mother
you're fucked OP, thats what you get for raping your sister who you probably meant a lot to, but not for long. have fun getting raped by a big black guy named michelle, what goes around comes around.
>>
>>17811616
Can they really tell? Even if they're not looking for it?

Looks like OP has around 9 months to get his shit together and leave the country.
>>
>>17811616
This, it'll show that the mother and father have a large percentage of similar traits: e.g. siblings. It's not a big jump to figure it out but granted if you think people will believe you against the test I'd fight it. But the bigger question is why the fuck is she keeping it
>>
>>17811577
Best case she gets an abortion, you sever all ties and move countries (if you don't go to jail). Worst case you can't deal going to jail and you kill yourself. Good luck.
>>
>>17811631
They will look for it, when the kid comes up as not her boyfriends. She probably didn't even cheat on him, so she's gonna know something is up.
>>17811577
You realize what a piece of shit you are, right OP? Its going to not be his kid, and shes going to be so confused and her life will be a mess, thinking that hes the only person she has slept with. Swearing that the paternity tests are wrong, everyone will call her crazy and a cheater and she will be a laughingstock among her and his friends, when the reality is she was raped. What the fuck OP
You need to come clean
>>
You're utterly disgusting, hope they lock you up for a long time.
>>
Pull out game 0/10

Also way too wtf to be real. I refuse to believe this.
>>
>>17811631
DNA tests look for percentage matches with nucleotide sequences of each parent.

The test will confirm that the boyfriend is not the father.

The tests are not powered to detect consanguinity. They are automated and streamlined to give a match rate to the control sample (i.e. the boyfriend's sample).

No samples are going to be taken from your sister because nobody is questioning her parenthood of this child

Depending on the method of analysis used, it MAY highlight an abnormally high match rate of maternal and paternal chromosomes with one another. This can raise the possibility that the father is closely related to the mother. This is by no means guaranteed.

This does not mean you are off the hook, OP. There are many syndromes and conditions that commonly occur with consanguineous children. A sharp paediatrician will realise that either you or your father is a degenerate.
>>
I have never hated someone on the internet more than I hate you OP. If anyone deserves to die, it would be you.
>>
File: Tohru_Honda_and_the_white_cat.jpg (41KB, 523x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tohru_Honda_and_the_white_cat.jpg
41KB, 523x480px
>>17811660
Thank you. That whole thing where you put a cigarette butt in the floppy drive and out pops the guy's family tree is bogus CSI type David Caruso shit. It will determine whether or not the boyfriend is the father. The DNA won't answer any questions it isn't directly asked, and each question is beaucoup bucks.
>>
>>17811660 here is my advice
I am a firm believer that in /adv/ we should not be here to judge but to provide advice directed precisely towards what OP is asking.

My opinion is that you need to end yourself. Leave a letter to your sister explaining what you did and how this is unforgivable.

After this you have two options:

>Kill yourself
>Leave your family without saying goodbye. Leave no forwarding address. Change your number.

These are the only vaguely honorable options you have left.
>>
>>17811680
This is probably the best answer you're gonna get, OP.

Also, I want to add that if this isn't bait (which I sincerely, sincerely hope it is), I'm disgusted on so many levels that I'm not going to bother writing them out, because I don't think I can express them adequately.
>>
>>17811577
>>I took advantage and had sex with her while she was passed out (I was a virgin and really wanted to lose it)
This is rape. Totally rape.

Holy shit but what the fuck have you done you fucking asshole. You had no self control and that was your god damn sister!
>>
>>17811577
I'm like 85% sure this is bait
>>
The most humane thing you can do is convince her to get an abortion, however you can.

You already raped her, don't leave her to raise a mutant baby by herself while spending 9 months CONVINCED that it's her boyfriend's.

Jesus, I can't even imagine what that would feel like.
>>
>>17812408
There has been murder plans that happened on /b/ board. Chances are this is true. Or it maybe not.
>>
>>17812408
Probably yeah. Many steps in this story are unlikely: that she'd have passed out hard enough to not wake up to her brother raping her, that she wouldn't have noticed semen dripping out of her, that she would've conceived on that one attempt.

BUT on the other hand if you're enough of a sperg to rape your sister you're probably going to ask 4chan for advice.
>>
File: 1453178397196.gif (1MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1453178397196.gif
1MB, 300x182px
>>17811577
Ya fucked up man. You raped your sister, I have no good advice. You likely could get arrested. Not finding a job is likely the least of your worries. The only thing you could really do is pray that they don't get it checked, or try to convince them otherwise. Why didn't you just wear a condom? What were you thinking man?
>>
That's pretty fucked up of you to do, OP. Some others in this thread seem to be pretty steamed up over what you did to your sister. I'm not as simple-minded as those guys though. The fact of the matter is: if this unfortunate event with your sister takes a turn for the even worse and you get found out, things will be objectively shitty for you, regardless of whether or not you deserved it. At its core, this is an issue of a man in a shitty and precarious position (you) and I can't just stand by and let these morons slander you, or let you suffer the consequences of your actions without saying something. I read your post and I have a general idea of the emotions you might be feeling right now. It must be hard, right? Unfortunate. Truly unfortunate that this had to happen. They say the measure of a man (me) is his ability to empathize with others even if they've done what some with a more naïve temperament might deem "irredeemable". So many others would abandon you if they knew what you had done. You're all alone in this, and that's a hell of a lot sadder than your dumb cunt of a sister (who would have the support of almost any typical fool, given they knew the circumstances) getting knocked up. But a man of my caliber doesn't give up on those in need (you) so you can rest easy now. As you read this, OP, you're probably still wondering why I'm supporting you. "Is that really the only reason, because I have no one else?", you think to yourself. There's one more though, OP. Why should I care about your sister? I don't know your sister, but I know you.You're here, and your sister's not. On the site I spend so much time on. My safe space, my collection of like-minded individuals. My domain, my kingdom. You're my friend, OP. My subject. And I stick up for my subjects. And THAT is why I'll fight to the bitter end for you. Because you came here.

Just be thankful you have someone as saintly as me to pray for you tonight. I hope everything turns out okay for you, bud.
>>
>>17812484
Most heartwarming words Ive read here for a long time and a nice contrast to the rest of simple minded reactions in this thread.

Sadly Im too long on this site to give OP the benefit of the doubt of not being bait but if its actually true, your best chances would be talking her into an abortion, maybe through her bf or your mother.

Either way, good luck
>>
Be prepared to move ASAP.

If they find out however, it's fine. There is no evidence that you raped your sister. Admit nothing and deny everything.
>>
Do you guys share a bathroom by chance?
>>
>>17811598
>>17811647
>>17811665
>>17812398
>All this normie butthurt
Lmao best part of this thread
Don't even pretend you never wanted to fuck your sister, you just never had the guts to do it, unlike OP

OP I'm hoping you get out of this! Keep us updated
>>
Lmao enjoy your retard baby
>>
>>17812612
Sorry some us aren't niggers who want to stick every hole he sees
>>
>>17811577
You have one option. Find a way to kill the baby. Poison her food or drinks to kill it. The point is you need that thing DEAD BEFORE it is born or your life is ruined.
>>
>>17812626
He raped his sister and now you want him to kill his own baby too
idk if OP could live with this
>>
>>17812612
>It Takes guts to rape an unconscious woman
For reals?
>>
>>17811577

Please just kill yourself
>>
>>17812632
Well, abortions are legal so see it as him just taking it into his own hands.
>>
>>17811577

I hope this is one of those edgy /b/ bait threads, if not I hope they lock you up and throw away the key.
>>
>>17812626
do this, if your going to rape your sister you should've poisoned her drinks right afterwards so she wouldn't be in this mess. inconsiderate, you've kind of ruined her relationship with her bf. I think it would be better for nobody to find out what really happened.
after sparing they're feelings and memory of you, you should probably have an accident.
>>
>>17811577
>took advantage and had sex with her while she was passed out
For starters, kill yourself. The other people involved will deal with the rest
>>
>>17812637
It's the new /pol/ generation.
>>
>>17812675
>new
>>
>>17812612
Hey we are not extreme perverts unlike you you sex maniac. And raping an unconscious girl is having guts, right?
>>
Post results when they come in nigger! In fact we want fetus selfie.
>>
OP i think youre fucking disgusting.

If you want my real advice though, just get the fuck out of the country if she isnt getting an abortion. Spend a few months saving as much as you can, and when the time comes pick a country youd be comfortable with living /out/ in and then move over and try rebuild your life. Living homeless is actually not so bad and a lot of fun, and its possible to build a life from being homeless(ie. Getting a job and a house) despite what you might think.

Theres a chance you wont be caught out with the test, but if you are youll wish you were never born.
>>
>>17811577
The kids gonna come out with flippers. Kek
>>
This is 99% bait, but the off chance its not, OP has to save money like mad for 7 months, and on the 8th month, you gtfo as fast and as far away as possible without notice.
>>
Surprise abort that shit, slip something to abort it in her food or drink
>>
>>17813186
Plot Twist : Baby comes out and it looks like her dad.
>>
Nothing like a little no-class shock bait to kickstart my dae
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.