[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is withdrawing from a class any better than failing it? My grade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Is withdrawing from a class any better than failing it?

My grade is too low to pass even if I made a 100 on the final.
>>
Unless you're planning to go for a PhD it literally doesn't matter as long as you graduate
>>
>>17811431
You are past the withdrawal period unless you can have it excused as a hardship withdrawal.
>>
Yes, it's better to withdraw if you are guaranteed to fail the class. That being said, you should talk to the Professor and see if you can work something out. Explain your current situation and how it's impossible for you to pass with your current grade, and they may help you out.
>>
>>17811440
According to the website I should be good if I withdraw by the 2nd.

>>17811441
I have a 20 or 30 in the class right now and didn't learn anything. I'm not sure if I had so much trouble because the math was at a higher level than I could handle or if it was just me never studying.
>>
>>17811431
usually even if you withdrawal before add/drop you take the grade you have at the moment with you.

but I'm in the same boat and have set up to have my professor give me an incomplete and let me finish the coursework in a few weeks. explain your situation, be honest and respectful and explain how you wish you succeed and will show them you can. once that's done/you've made up exams etc. they put a grade change in. it's honestly saved my ass as I deal with chronic health issues.

prove it to them and you'll be good to go.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.