[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i ask a girl out... Ive loved this girl for a year now,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480521803896.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1480521803896.png
1MB, 788x872px
How do i ask a girl out...

Ive loved this girl for a year now, shes always so kind to me, and shes beautiful... but everytime i attempt to ask her out, i cant get the words out, and force myself to back down, and bullshit my way through small talk so she doesnt know what i planned on doing. What should i say, and how should i do it?

Pic related, my feels rn.
>>
>>17811397
Bumping
>>
She doesn't feel the same. Its been a year. Relationships don't bloom after a year of being friends. If a girl likes you, she would have acted upon her feelings sooner.

Sorry m8.
>>
>>17811752
Fuck. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>17811397
Just ask her to get dinner with you this weekend.

Simple as that

Don't overthink it
>>
>>17811784
Ill try anyways (OP, btw.)
Will post new thread on results.
>>
>>17811397
You can't love somebody you don't even know.
>>
>>17811752
>>17811397
This may be true as of now, but don't think you can't change that. All you have to do is pursue her and make it known that you want the poon. Man up and literally just ask her out. "Hey, do you like sushi(what ever food you know she likes)? Great, let's go grab some this Friday?" Most likely she'll say yes or offer another time she's available. If she does neither wait a week and ask her out again. If she declines again, she's probably not interested and doesn't want to be. If she says yes then the games begin. Also I'd advise to not text her super often, only when making plans or if she initiates the conversation. Stop texting her first. Good luck fucker
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.