[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>classmate became my gf in the summer vacation >everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ree.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>classmate became my gf in the summer vacation
>everything seems to be going good and she never complained about something
>she leaves me a few weeks before the new high school year starts
>said she got personal problems and it's not my fault
>2 months passed and she didn't even talk to me yet

What can I understand from this?Is it because I am not normalfag enough?
>>
>>17811106

we dont know you so we dont know if you're normal fag enough or if she wants a normal fag.

for most people, romance is quick. tmost people dont realize it becuase they are co dependent. the first few weeks are fun. the first few months are okay. then its super fucking boring.

she probably saw you as a summer fling, and is ready to move on.

>talk to me yet
>YET

she isnt going to talk to you. this wasnt a temporary break up.
>>
>>17811112
So you saying that getting her back at this point is not going to happen?
>>
>>17811123

definitely not. i wasnt there so i cant say for sure. if you want her, go up to her and say you miss her and see what happens.

but its pretty likely to end in heart break for you. id move on.
>>
>>17811128
> say you miss her

Worst plan
No contact that slut
>>
Did you at least get laid? Just take it as relationship experience for the next person you date. Don't think of her as "the one" because she clearly wasn't since she just kicked you to the curb out of nowhere with no explanation. If you think that's suitable behavior from the supposed person you're supposed to be in love with and spend the rest of your life with then you're mistaken.

Don't get oneitis.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.